News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unlistenable  ( 251,459 )

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Totally Unlistenable
« Reply #960 on: March 08, 2011, 01:07:47 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 08, 2011, 12:56:57 PM
Don Cooper everytime he is on the scoreWSOX. He sounds like a delusional drunk everytime he is on there. I'm sure it's because he is.

Fix'd.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #961 on: March 14, 2011, 04:13:30 PM »
Whoever the MLB.com play-by-play guy is during Len's steamer frame must be a Brewers fan, because all he's talked about is the Brewers this inning.  First Ryan Braun and how totes awesome he is, and then John Axford letting fans pick his entrance music.  As a Cubs fan, this is information I want to hear.  Nay, this is information I need.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #962 on: March 15, 2011, 12:30:41 PM »
DPD. Ticket sales must be really weak.

QuoteThanks for entering!

Thank you for your submission to become the next Public Address Announcer for the Chicago Cubs! We were thrilled to have so many phenomenal and passionate auditions. Your creativity and enthusiasm made our job incredibly rewarding. We are truly fortunate to have so many great fans (and great voices).

As you might imagine, it has been extremely difficult to narrow down the field to 25 candidates. While you are not one of the finalists, we would still like to see you at the Friendly Confines. As a gesture of our appreciation, we would like to extend an offer to enjoy beautiful Wrigley Field.

Please be on the lookout for an email in the coming days inviting you to a game on us as well as a great ticket offer to enjoy games in the Bud Light Bleachers for $10.

Again, thank you for your submission. Your passion truly inspires us.

The Chicago Cubs

Did you get in, Pex?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #963 on: March 15, 2011, 12:34:45 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 15, 2011, 12:30:41 PM

Thank you for your submission to become the next Public Address Announcer for the Chicago Cubs! We were thrilled to have so many phenomenal and passionate auditions. Your creativity and enthusiasm made our job incredibly rewarding. We are truly fortunate to have so many great fans (and great voices).

As you might imagine, it has been extremely difficult to narrow down the field to 25 candidates. While you are not one of the finalists, we would still like to see you at the Friendly Confines. As a gesture of our appreciation, we would like to extend an offer to enjoy beautiful Wrigley Field.

Please be on the lookout for an email in the coming days inviting you to a game on us as well as a great ticket offer to enjoy games in the Bud Light Bleachers for $10.

The Chicago Cubs

Did you get in, Pex?

No, and I didn't receive any email like the one above either. Wait... yeah, I did get one of these. Cool.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #964 on: March 15, 2011, 03:00:56 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 15, 2011, 12:30:41 PM

The Chicago Cubs

Did you get in, Pex?

If I'da known I'da applied. I don't see what that Piper guy does that I can't do.  Just sit there with that little megaphone thingy and call out the players' names every so often.  An' I got a white suit to wear, to boot!
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #965 on: March 15, 2011, 03:19:02 PM »
If John McDonough were still around, the Cubs wouldn't spend a dime on the PA Announcer job. They'd use their 81 best applicants in one game each.

Those damn Ricketts!

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #966 on: March 25, 2011, 05:26:58 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on March 15, 2011, 03:19:02 PM
If John McDonough were still around, the Cubs wouldn't spend a dime on the PA Announcer job. They'd use their 81 best applicants in one game each.

Those damn Ricketts!

Not a lot of dimes, to be sure.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #967 on: March 25, 2011, 06:07:13 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on March 25, 2011, 05:26:58 PM

Those damn Ricketts!

Here's your winner.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #968 on: March 25, 2011, 06:28:05 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 25, 2011, 06:07:13 PM

Those damn Ricketts!

Here's your winner.

He sounds good to me.

I would have preferred Carmi's very own, though.  Or Pex.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #969 on: March 25, 2011, 06:43:45 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 25, 2011, 06:28:05 PM

Those damn Ricketts!

Here's your winner.

He sounds good to me.

This Apex would have ruled as a PA guy:

Quote from: Internet Apex on March 20, 2011, 02:40:41 AM
I got hit faced and poured some out for Nate Dogg. And the !ustralian chick I was tryin ti talk to for my bud as wing man bailed rivht vthen and there. I had her up til then but that was no good it turns out. We poured it on a globe. Don't dok that...

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #970 on: March 25, 2011, 08:01:00 PM »

Those damn Ricketts!

Here's your winner.

He sounds good to me.

Thanks Gil. I'd be way better than that dude because I have more personality and don't sound like I have piece of POLISH SASSEDGE LADGED IN THE LINING OF MY HART!!!111!

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #971 on: March 26, 2011, 04:14:49 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 25, 2011, 08:01:00 PM

Those damn Ricketts!

Here's your winner.

He sounds good to me.

Thanks Gil. I'd be way better than that dude because I have more personality and don't sound like I have piece of POLISH SASSEDGE LADGED IN THE LINING OF MY HART!!!111!

For 15k I wouldn't have wanted it. But you were better than him

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #972 on: March 26, 2011, 08:30:00 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 26, 2011, 04:14:49 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 25, 2011, 08:01:00 PM

Those damn Ricketts!

Here's your winner.

He sounds good to me.

For 15k I wouldn't have wanted it. But you were better than him

If I couldn't keep my day job I doubt I'd have taken it. And thanks.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #973 on: March 26, 2011, 08:30:37 AM »
Bullshit. Yes I would of. *drinks breakfast*

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #974 on: March 26, 2011, 03:12:36 PM »
He "idolized Paul Friedman as a kid"?

Though Friedman is Wayne Messmer's successor and has served since 1995, how many people honestly even knew who he was, let alone idolize him?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs