News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unlistenable  ( 251,347 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Totally Unlistenable
« Reply #990 on: April 22, 2011, 09:38:36 AM »
I don't watch much basketball. That said, after watching the Bulls' playoff games this season I do have a question for those here that watch both the Hawks and Bulls regularly...

Who's more irritating: Eddie Olczyk or Stacey King?

Active sticks vs. lunch pails, long changes vs. invitations to the block party, happy humans vs. Hot Sauce...

Who ya got?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #991 on: April 22, 2011, 09:47:35 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 22, 2011, 09:38:36 AM
I don't watch much basketball. That said, after watching the Bulls' playoff games this season I do have a question for those here that watch both the Hawks and Bulls regularly...

Active sticks vs. lunch pails, long changes vs. invitations to the block party, happy humans vs. Hot Sauce...

Who ya got?

Edzo by a mile. I love listening to Stacey. It's great entertainment. DID YOU GET THE MEMO

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #992 on: April 22, 2011, 09:53:40 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 22, 2011, 09:47:35 AM

Who ya got?

Edzo by a mile. I love listening to Stacey. It's great entertainment. DID YOU GET THE MEMO

I don't know enough about hockey to get annoyed by Eddie O. I don't watch much Bulls action but they replay his calls on The Score constantly. Stacey is kind of benign. He's just having a good time. I vote for Steve Stone.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #993 on: April 22, 2011, 10:14:25 AM »

Who ya got?

Bill Wennington
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #994 on: April 22, 2011, 01:29:58 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on April 22, 2011, 10:14:25 AM

Who ya got?

Bill Wennington

Mike Fetters, currently filling in for Tom Candiotti as the color guy on the D-Backs radio broadcasts.

Speaks like his mouth and brain have never met.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #995 on: April 22, 2011, 01:34:58 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on April 22, 2011, 01:29:58 PM

Who ya got?

Bill Wennington

Mike Fetters, currently filling in for Tom Candiotti as the color guy on the D-Backs radio broadcasts.

He should try staring into the dugout and snapping his head around to face the microphone every time he wants to talk. Helps you focus.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #996 on: April 22, 2011, 01:55:31 PM »
Take all those guys, stick them in a blender and pour them into a drum, and they still wouldn't be half as much suck as John Sterling.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #997 on: April 22, 2011, 03:03:45 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 22, 2011, 01:34:58 PM
Quote from: PenPho on April 22, 2011, 01:29:58 PM

Who ya got?

Bill Wennington

He should try staring into the dugout and snapping his head around to face the microphone every time he wants to talk. Helps you focus.

I'm glad this was the first response. There would be no other acceptable one.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #998 on: May 10, 2011, 11:07:33 PM »
Why is Eduardo Perez's uncleared throat on Baseball Tonight

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #999 on: May 11, 2011, 10:58:18 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on May 10, 2011, 11:07:33 PM

Why would a person watch Baseball Tonight instead of MLB Network (unless Millar and Byrnes are queering off together in the studio)?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1000 on: May 11, 2011, 11:25:35 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 11, 2011, 10:58:18 AM

Why would a person watch Baseball Tonight instead of MLB Network (unless Millar and Byrnes are queering off together in the studio)?

I asked myself that question and went on a search for the MLB Network. I couldn't find it. I am sure I have it bit I didn't feel like getting up at the time and finding the paper guide. If I don't have it, well heads are going to roll

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1001 on: May 11, 2011, 11:38:44 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on May 11, 2011, 11:25:35 AM

I asked myself that question and went on a search for the MLB Network. I couldn't find it. I am sure I have it bit I didn't feel like getting up at the time and finding the paper guide. If I don't have it, well heads are going to roll

You're supposed to make sure you have it before you subscribe.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1002 on: May 11, 2011, 11:39:05 AM »

You have to have it, dude. What with that superior satellite package (||) you're carrying.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1003 on: May 11, 2011, 11:41:54 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 11, 2011, 11:39:05 AM

You have to have it, dude. What with that superior satellite package (||) you're carrying.

Wasn't Yetti the one arguing Dish Network over DirecTV? Oh yeah. Dish can't carry MLB Network.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1004 on: May 11, 2011, 11:43:39 AM »
Quote from: SKO on May 11, 2011, 11:41:54 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 11, 2011, 11:39:05 AM

Wasn't Yetti the one arguing Dish Network over DirecTV? Oh yeah. Dish can't carry MLB Network.

What a fucking loser. But hey, at least he can watch his Gilstories in HD.