News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unlistenable  ( 251,360 )

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Totally Unlistenable
« Reply #1155 on: August 27, 2012, 08:13:02 AM »
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1156 on: August 27, 2012, 10:03:48 AM »
Quote from: flannj on August 27, 2012, 08:13:02 AM
Quote from: CT III on August 26, 2012, 07:00:21 PM
Quote from: flannj on August 26, 2012, 05:41:16 PM
Once again,
Fuck Tom Dreesen.

In honor of you, I'll have the strawberry daquiri.

Coming right up...

Flannj: always attacking idiots connected to the Cubs.  Look out, Vince Vaughan.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1157 on: September 06, 2012, 10:36:54 PM »
The new Salvation Army jingle is fantastic. It sounds like a guy desperately hollering "Salvation Army, doing more good" while drowning.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1158 on: September 07, 2012, 07:47:44 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on September 06, 2012, 10:36:54 PM
The new Salvation Army jingle is fantastic. It sounds like a guy desperately hollering "Salvation Army, doing more good" while drowning.

Put a nickel in the drum, save another drunken bum.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1159 on: September 10, 2012, 11:09:37 PM »
Why does ESPN hate us?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1160 on: September 11, 2012, 12:21:37 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on September 10, 2012, 11:09:37 PM
Why does ESPN hate us?

DPD.  Why hasn't a producer told Chris there are other phrases besides "under duress"?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1161 on: September 11, 2012, 09:07:26 AM »
When the Raiders scored to make it 22-13 with 54 seconds left and Berman still did "TOUCHDOWN RAYDERRZZZZZZ"  I wanted to punch a baby seal.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1162 on: September 11, 2012, 09:08:17 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 11, 2012, 09:07:26 AM
When the Raiders scored to make it 22-13 with 54 seconds left and Berman still did "TOUCHDOWN RAYDERRZZZZZZ"  I wanted to punch a baby seal.

I was hoping the Raiders wouldn't score for that very reason.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1163 on: September 11, 2012, 09:15:57 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on September 11, 2012, 09:08:17 AM

Plenty more where that came from.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1164 on: September 11, 2012, 09:20:43 AM »
Quote from: flannj on September 11, 2012, 09:15:57 AM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on September 11, 2012, 09:08:17 AM

Plenty more where that came from.

QuoteAlso a fan favorite for his signature calls on NFL highlights

[citation needed]

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1165 on: September 11, 2012, 10:40:53 AM »
We all have complaints about Joe Buck, Chip Caray, Thom Brennaman, Franchester, Ken Harrelson, Steve Stone, Jeff Joniak, Ed Farmer, Jon Miller, Keith Moreland, Ron Santo, Milo Hamilton, Brent Musberger, Chris Collinsworth, and others, but Chris Berman is heads and shoulders worse than any of them. ESPN could have had Ken Harrelson do the Raiders-Chargers game with a pre-room temperature Santo and it would have been far more enjoyable and informative than Berman.

And as far as color analysts go, Joe Morgan is only matched by Billy Packer. I suppose ESPN and CBS each get points for axing each, right?

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1166 on: September 11, 2012, 11:21:16 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on September 11, 2012, 10:40:53 AM
We all have complaints about Joe Buck, Chip Caray, Thom Brennaman, Franchester, Ken Harrelson, Steve Stone, Jeff Joniak, Ed Farmer, Jon Miller, Keith Moreland, Ron Santo, Milo Hamilton, Brent Musberger, Chris Collinsworth, and others, but Chris Berman is heads and shoulders worse than any of them. ESPN could have had Ken Harrelson do the Raiders-Chargers game with a pre-room temperature Santo and it would have been far more enjoyable and informative than Berman.

And as far as color analysts go, Joe Morgan is only matched by Billy Packer. I suppose ESPN and CBS each get points for axing each, right?

Jon Gruden is currently fueling my cc rage. Just shut the fuck up already.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1167 on: September 20, 2012, 04:27:46 PM »
Harry Doyle: Grace is a convicted felon, isn't he Monty?
Monty: Doesn't say that here.
Doyle: Well, he should be.

Mark Grace getting closer to jail time.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1168 on: September 20, 2012, 04:32:37 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on September 20, 2012, 04:27:46 PM

Buddy of mine who got 2nd DUI in Arizona ended up spending about a week in Sheriff Joe's Tent City.

Pretty sure that won't happen to Grace, but I remember hearing that Arizona's DUI laws here some of the harsher in the country.

Correction: It was a month in jail, not a week.  He was on work release during the day, but when he showed up back in jail for the night drunk, they kept him in the clink for the rest of the time with no release. 
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1169 on: September 20, 2012, 04:50:04 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on September 20, 2012, 04:32:37 PM
Quote from: Brownie on September 20, 2012, 04:27:46 PM

Buddy of mine who got 2nd DUI in Arizona ended up spending about a week in Sheriff Joe's Tent City.

Pretty sure that won't happen to Grace, but I remember hearing that Arizona's DUI laws here some of the harsher in the country.

Correction: It was a month in jail, not a week.  He was on work release during the day, but when he showed up back in jail for the night drunk, they kept him in the clink for the rest of the time with no release. 

Cool story bro.