News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unlistenable  ( 251,460 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Totally Unlistenable
« Reply #1215 on: October 26, 2012, 10:45:54 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on October 26, 2012, 10:37:35 AM
Doesn't Arizona have that giant tent party in the desert for drunk jail? I think Khabibulin spent some time out there.

Quote from: PenPho on September 20, 2012, 04:32:37 PM
Buddy of mine who got 2nd DUI in Arizona ended up spending about a week in Sheriff Joe's Tent City.

Pretty sure that won't happen to Grace, but I remember hearing that Arizona's DUI laws here some of the harsher in the country.

Correction: It was a month in jail, not a week.  He was on work release during the day, but when he showed up back in jail for the night drunk, they kept him in the clink for the rest of the time with no release. 

#ThingsPenMissesAboutArizona
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1216 on: October 26, 2012, 10:48:07 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 26, 2012, 10:45:54 AM
Doesn't Arizona have that giant tent party in the desert for drunk jail? I think Khabibulin spent some time out there.

Buddy of mine who got 2nd DUI in Arizona ended up spending about a week in Sheriff Joe's Tent City.

Pretty sure that won't happen to Grace, but I remember hearing that Arizona's DUI laws here some of the harsher in the country.

Correction: It was a month in jail, not a week.  He was on work release during the day, but when he showed up back in jail for the night drunk, they kept him in the clink for the rest of the time with no release. 

Gracie's gonna look good in pink.

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1217 on: October 26, 2012, 11:03:06 AM »

Yes. My friend is a jailer there. #coolstorybro
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1218 on: October 26, 2012, 01:35:55 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on October 26, 2012, 10:48:07 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 26, 2012, 10:45:54 AM

Gracie's gonna look good in pink.

Looks like Sheriff Joe's remaking "Zardoz".
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1219 on: November 04, 2012, 04:24:10 PM »
Oh, goody, it's automation failure time again at WBEZ. Sunday ATC abruptly stopped at 4:17 and restarted from scratch. I've got half a pound of lentils that say it does it again at 4:34.

[Edit.--I was close. It simply cut off at the same mark and skipped forward. Radio engineering at its finest.]
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1220 on: November 04, 2012, 05:42:25 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on November 04, 2012, 04:24:10 PM
Oh, goody, it's automation failure time again at WBEZ. Sunday ATC abruptly stopped at 4:17 and restarted from scratch. I've got half a pound of lentils that say it does it again at 4:34.

[Edit.--I was close. It simply cut off at the same mark and skipped forward. Radio engineering at its finest.]

Close nothing, where the hell are my lentils?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1221 on: November 04, 2012, 06:12:36 PM »
Quote from: CT III on November 04, 2012, 05:42:25 PM

Paint my fence.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1222 on: November 04, 2012, 11:11:45 PM »
Quote from: CT III on November 04, 2012, 05:42:25 PM

The lentils are here for the claiming, tough guy. I seem to forget what you offered in counter, however.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1223 on: November 27, 2012, 10:18:04 PM »
Note to Dave Eanet: If the existence of "student turnout" is broadcast-worthy and merits express hopes for continuing, you might want to also explain during the program what this crap is doing on a 50 kW station in the first place.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1224 on: November 27, 2012, 10:18:53 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on November 27, 2012, 10:18:04 PM
Note to Dave Eanet: If the existence of "student turnout" is broadcast-worthy and merits express hopes for continuing, you might want to also explain during the program what this crap is doing on a 50 kW station in the first place.

If you ever find out let me know.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1225 on: November 27, 2012, 10:26:35 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on November 27, 2012, 10:18:53 PM

That it's effectively an infomercial is well understood. I just want to hear Eanet own up to his role as a shill.

[Edit.--As a bonus, Milt has Richard "Gee Factor!/Galileo gambit" Sander as a follow-up. Must be a paperback in the offing.]

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1226 on: November 27, 2012, 11:18:45 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on November 27, 2012, 10:26:35 PM
Quote from: Slaky on November 27, 2012, 10:18:53 PM

That it's effectively an infomercial is well understood. I just want to hear Eanet own up to his role as a shill.

[Edit.--As a bonus, Milt has Richard "Gee Factor!/Galileo gambit" Sander as a follow-up. Must be a paperback in the offing.]

I've never been able to stand Eanet.  He's treated like a god by most fans of Northwestern, which I'm sure gets him off.  The man simply cannot call a game.  His descriptions are terrible, vague, and confusing.  If I can't watch the game I don't even bother listening.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1227 on: November 27, 2012, 11:23:55 PM »
Milt Godwins with an attempt to inject the Nuremberg Laws at 11:20.

[Edit.--Parting shot from Sander: "We need to produce more MBAs and beyond."]

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1228 on: December 02, 2012, 01:45:26 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, Tim Ryan said earlier that Russell Wilson throws on the run like the second baseman for the Colorado Rockies.

Jonathan Herrera?

DJ LeMahieu?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1229 on: December 02, 2012, 03:04:23 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 02, 2012, 01:45:26 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Tim Ryan said earlier that Russell Wilson throws on the run like the second baseman for the Colorado Rockies.

Jonathan Herrera?

DJ LeMahieu?

He sounds angry when things don't go for Seattle.

Why you hate the Bears, Tim?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs