News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pineapple Express  ( 11,210 )

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Pineapple Express
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 10:35:57 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on May 18, 2009, 10:26:02 AM
Quote from: Slakee on May 18, 2009, 10:14:48 AM
Quote from: TDubbs on May 18, 2009, 10:11:02 AM
Finally watched this after the 8 month "long wait" on Netflix. 
Stew obviously thought he was watching a different movie that was made to win an award or something.  It was really funny.  Franco was awesome and had on the sweetest pants the entire time.  Seth Rogan is the fattest man in the world and there is no way he'd be banging that hot as dick high school girl.  Speaking of which, she was hot as dick.  Anywho . ..TDubbs gives this movie 4&1/2 out of 5 stars.  Mainly b/c you know it's going to be brainless comedy, and it certainly is.  Thug life.

Amber Heard - yeah she's unreal. This movie called Never Back Down was on Starz and she's the main lady. Gah dayum.

Just moved to the top of my queue.  By queue, I mean my weinis.  I think.

She was also apparently in the Friday Night Lights movie.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 10:42:33 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on May 18, 2009, 10:11:02 AM
Finally watched this after the 8 month "long wait" on Netflix. 
Stew obviously thought he was watching a different movie that was made to win an award or something.  It was really funny.  Franco was awesome and had on the sweetest pants the entire time.  Seth Rogan is the fattest man in the world and there is no way he'd be banging that hot as dick high school girl.  Speaking of which, she was hot as dick.  Anywho . ..TDubbs gives this movie 4&1/2 out of 5 stars.  Mainly b/c you know it's going to be brainless comedy, and it certainly is.  Thug life.

No.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2009, 03:22:51 PM »
I just enjoyed how they stayed ahead of the gangsters out to kill them entirely because of their weed-fueled paranoia. 
M'lady.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2010, 09:25:01 AM »
Bump, finally saw this movie.

I found this movie all kinds of dumb awesome. It wasn't a thinkpiece, but James Franco more than made up for my annoyance of Seth Rogan. I laughed like a schoolgirl when he got his foot stuck in the windshield. Danny McBride was incredible.