News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Jennifer's Body  ( 3,724 )

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Jennifer's Body
« on: July 12, 2009, 10:14:49 PM »
Saw a trailer for this when I went to see Bruno.

Megan Fox plays a homicidal teenage vampire cheerleader or something. She's Jennifer. Amanda Seyfried (Lilly from Veronica Mars) is her nerdy friend.

It looks worse than godawful—like Twilight–meets–Heathers for the Fall Out Boy generation—but i still sported a total chubby through the trailer. At one point, Megan definitely tried to get her lez on with Seyfried.

Apparently it was written by Diablo Cody of Juno fame and named after a Hole song. That's not awesome.

It does feature J.K. Simmons in a supporting role, though. So there's bound to be at least one good scene, right? Maybe they can just add him to the red-band trailer and put it on loop.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Jennifer's Body
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 10:43:05 PM »
Quote from: Tank on July 12, 2009, 10:14:49 PM

Megan Fox plays a homicidal teenage vampire cheerleader or something. She's Jennifer. Amanda Seyfried (Lilly from Veronica Mars) is her nerdy friend.

It looks worse than godawful—like Twilight–meets–Heathers for the Fall Out Boy generation—but i still sported a total chubby through the trailer. At one point, Megan definitely tried to get her lez on with Seyfried.

Apparently it was written by Diablo Cody of Juno fame and named after a Hole song. That's not awesome.

It does feature J.K. Simmons in a supporting role, though. So there's bound to be at least one good scene, right? Maybe they can just add him to the red-band trailer and put it on loop.

CT and I get it.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 06:10:04 PM »
I thought that this was going to be a link to some Anniston photos/videos.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 06:19:41 PM »
Quote from: Tank on July 12, 2009, 10:14:49 PM

That's where this photo is from. (NSFW).

Not entirely real.

"I had booby stickers on," Fox said. "If I'd been actually topless, I would have sued someone... I know who, and I never did anything about it. It's her karma to deal with, not mine."
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 06:24:34 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on July 13, 2009, 06:10:04 PM

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 08:43:24 AM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on July 13, 2009, 06:24:34 PM
Quote from: CBStew on July 13, 2009, 06:10:04 PM

Have mercy...
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 07:27:57 AM »
This movie was terrible.  Hawt, but terrible.  I recommend it, though.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.