News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Duplicity  ( 1,707 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Duplicity
« on: February 01, 2010, 09:35:16 AM »
Now that I have seen watched it all the way through and know how it ends I am going to watch it a second time to see if I can figure it out.  It is a caper movie that overuses flashbacks so you have a hard time figuring out where and when it is going on, especially since the main characters constantly admit that they are lying to you.     Cast: Julia Roberts, looking like she is getting close to regretting all of that cosmetic surgery; Clive Owen, whose stardom is a little baffling; Tom Wilkinson, who is an outstanding actor;  and  Paul Giamatti, one of the best character actors whom I have ever seen.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Duplicity
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 12:25:33 PM »
I assume that everyone knows who Giamattii's father was.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Duplicity
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 01:03:59 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on February 01, 2010, 12:25:33 PM
I assume that everyone knows who Giamattii's father was.

I was not aware of this.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?