News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Beer.  ( 56,033 )

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Beer.
« Reply #240 on: February 18, 2010, 11:55:17 AM »
I had a fucking miraculous beer last night in Amsterdam (here)- Steenbrugge Tripel.  I swear to God, it was like drinking beer champagne.

I should perhaps mention that I had had several other Belgian beers prior to this, and half a joint, so you can take or leave this recommendation.  My piss is pink today, too.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #241 on: February 18, 2010, 12:05:55 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on February 18, 2010, 11:55:17 AM
I had a fucking miraculous beer last night in Amsterdam (here)- Steenbrugge Tripel.  I swear to God, it was like drinking beer champagne.

I should perhaps mention that I had had several other Belgian beers prior to this, and half a joint, so you can take or leave this recommendation.  My piss is pink today, too.

I miss you.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #242 on: February 18, 2010, 12:23:35 PM »
Quote from: Eli on February 18, 2010, 12:05:55 PM
Quote from: Tonker on February 18, 2010, 11:55:17 AM

I miss you.

I'm never far away, Eli.  All you have to do is close your eyes and say my name three times.

Or offer to pay for my drinks.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #243 on: April 26, 2010, 09:11:35 PM »
I hereby endorse the UFO Raspberry Hefeweizen. So there.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2010, 11:32:54 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on April 26, 2010, 09:11:35 PM

This may be LRZP but - St. Bernardus Prior 8.

Boom.

The rasberries make me puke. Not necessarily a bad thing. The 'Pex will puke and rally you into the drunken playoffs time and time again. 
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2010, 11:37:51 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 26, 2010, 11:32:54 PM

Boom.

The rasberries make me puke. Not necessarily a bad thing. The 'Pex will puke and rally you into the drunken playoffs time and time again. 

Just got hammered off Leinenkugel's BerryWeis at a bar here in Peoria.  The cute bartender endorsed it wholeheartedly; the other patrons began to call it Schmidt's Gay.  Whatevs.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2010, 11:46:48 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 26, 2010, 11:37:51 PM

Boom.

Just got hammered off Leinenkugel's BerryWeis at a bar here in Peoria.  The cute bartender endorsed it wholeheartedly; the other patrons began to call it Schmidt's Gay.  Whatevs.

Any bartender that wholeheartedly endorses Leinenkugel Berry Weiss is a bartender I'd never trust again. I'm curious how you managed to finish a single bottle, let alone got hammed on that shit.

To summarize: IAN would probably love it.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #247 on: April 26, 2010, 11:57:49 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on April 26, 2010, 11:46:48 PM

Boom.

Just got hammered off Leinenkugel's BerryWeis at a bar here in Peoria.  The cute bartender endorsed it wholeheartedly; the other patrons began to call it Schmidt's Gay.  Whatevs.

Any bartender that wholeheartedly endorses Leinenkugel Berry Weiss is a bartender I'd never trust again. I'm curious how you managed to finish a single bottle, let alone got hammed on that shit.

I was a little taken aback at first, but then, once the third period rolled around, I really didn't care much anymore.  Plus, I don't think I paid for the last three of them, so it worked.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #248 on: April 27, 2010, 07:41:25 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 26, 2010, 11:57:49 PM

Boom.

I was a little taken aback at first, but then, once the third period rolled around, I really didn't care much anymore.  Plus, I don't think I paid for the last three of them, so it worked.

Wind pants and berry weiss?

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #249 on: April 27, 2010, 07:41:55 AM »

Boom.

Just got hammered off Leinenkugel's BerryWeis at a bar here in Peoria.  The cute bartender endorsed it wholeheartedly; the other patrons began to call it Schmidt's Gay.  Whatevs.

Yes, I've had the Berry Weiss before and yes I do adore it, but not in bunches.  One a night is all I can stand.  I'll throw down some Purple Haze though.  And I'm not surprised that a commie pinko dick input recepticle like Tankho hates it.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #250 on: April 27, 2010, 07:42:59 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on April 27, 2010, 07:41:55 AM

Boom.

Yes, I've had the Berry Weiss before and yes I do adore it, but not in bunches.  One a night is all I can stand.  I'll throw down some Purple Haze though.  And I'm not surprised that a commie pinko dick input recepticle like Thankho hates it.

Like it or not, his taste in beer is nearly identical to KurtEvans.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #251 on: December 13, 2010, 08:30:55 AM »
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #252 on: December 13, 2010, 08:35:19 AM »
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #253 on: December 13, 2010, 08:42:28 AM »
Quote from: Bort on December 13, 2010, 08:35:19 AM
Quote from: morpheus on December 13, 2010, 08:30:55 AM
Jewbelation, indeed!

It probably would have been easier to find this thread: http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=855.555

I searched on "Beer" and that's what I got first.  So, really, it wasn't any easier.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #254 on: December 13, 2010, 08:50:01 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on December 13, 2010, 08:42:28 AM
Quote from: Bort on December 13, 2010, 08:35:19 AM
Quote from: morpheus on December 13, 2010, 08:30:55 AM
Jewbelation, indeed!

It probably would have been easier to find this thread: http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=855.555

I searched on "Beer" and that's what I got first.  So, really, it wasn't any easier.

Searched? Jeez, it was bumped like 2 days ago, man.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck