News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 370,839 )

DwightKurtz

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2008, 03:50:48 PM »
Quote from: Three times a JD on May 20, 2008, 03:46:15 PM
Quote from: KurtEvans on May 20, 2008, 03:02:21 PM
Quote from: Three times a JD on May 20, 2008, 02:57:23 PM
Quote from: KurtEvans on May 20, 2008, 02:52:54 PM
Man, we had a writer who flipped out and turned into a total spaz, and he's not banned to post comments on our blog. 

Mike reads this site, ya know. 

Hey now, Mike's not a total spaz.

Well, I don't think so, but I wasn't pointing fingers.

I don't want to name names.

Maybe you should consider
asking somebody about who could
really be responsible for the kind of crap that just
kills me when I have to read it, especially on my own blog.
"I will say that Kurt's pride in/self-awarenss of his geekhood is quite admirable." - Penfoe
So long, and thanks for all the fish

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2008, 03:54:30 PM »
Quote from: fiveouts on May 20, 2008, 03:38:19 PM
I don't know if I should answer you.  You have more posts than me, so I'm not allowed to have an opinion about anything you say. 

Since we have a former-letter insider here, I have to ask one question (and then I promise I'll lay off the tweeners for a while).  Do you know what ever happened to Goony's Evil Twin?  That guy was the most unhappy, bitter piece of shit I could possibly imagine.  I suspect he "forgot" to turn the car off when he was out drinking and crying in his garage, and that was the end of his miserable story.

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2008, 03:54:49 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on May 20, 2008, 03:36:13 PM
Quote from: TJ on May 20, 2008, 03:19:32 PM

Always appreciated.

Quote from: fiveouts on May 20, 2008, 03:25:25 PM
But I have a feeling I may be able to be a little more "honest" here. 

What gives you that ---SOAPDROPPING--- idea?

I don't know if I should answer you.  You have more posts than me, so I'm not allowed to have an opinion about anything you say. 

You should show more respect to the top poster around here. The voters have spoken.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2008, 03:56:05 PM »
Quote from: KurtEvans on May 20, 2008, 03:50:48 PM
Man, we had a writer who flipped out and turned into a total spaz, and he's not banned to post comments on our blog. 

I'll take this, Kurt.

Intrepid Reader:  JD

Maybe you should stop
Insisting that I'm wrong, as I
Know exactly who you're referring to,
Evans.

And I do feel bad, seeing as how I referred the person in question to Kurt.

Of course, that was after CT referred him to me.

Blame it on CT!
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2008, 03:59:21 PM »

I think I cracked your code KurtE---wait, oh.  Nevermind.  Mike's is better.

Quote from: Mike D on May 20, 2008, 03:56:05 PM
Maybe you should stop
Evans.

Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2008, 04:03:33 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on May 20, 2008, 03:54:30 PM

Since we have a former-letter insider here, I have to ask one question (and then I promise I'll lay off the tweeners for a while).  Do you know what ever happened to Goony's Evil Twin?  That guy was the most unhappy, bitter piece of shit I could possibly imagine.  I suspect he "forgot" to turn the car off when he was out drinking and crying in his garage, and that was the end of his miserable story.

Don't ask me how I know this -- because I don't know how I know this -- but I'm pretty sure he became "jersey cubs fan."

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2008, 04:08:48 PM »
Quote from: Eli on May 20, 2008, 04:03:33 PM

Don't ask me how I know this -- because I don't know how I know this -- but I'm pretty sure he became "jersey cubs fan."

That would make sense.  He was a New Yorker.

The Paul Popovich Experience

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2008, 04:10:11 PM »
Quote from: Mike D on May 20, 2008, 03:38:55 PM
Some people wonder why we bother rattling the cages of those sob sisters at the other limp-wristed sites.

This.  This is why.  Fact is, I'm pretty certain there are people at these sites who--I know, I know, this may hard to believe--for one reason or another are completely unaware that sites like this exist.  So while our going over there and causing trouble may seem to some like self-congratulatory back-slapping, it's reallly a means to shaking out any recruits.  After all, two of the finest morans that we have here--Slaky and Kerm--originally hung their hats at BCB and NSBB, respectively.  I'm certain there are many other desipiots who found this place only after they spent time at these other places.  The ones who are aware of this place and choose to stay in mother's den...these are the people we delight in mocking.  But I'm pretty convinced there are some people there that should probably be here instead.

Welcome, 5 outs.  You scum-sucking douchebag.

What if one STARTED at this smart-ass site? Hell, what if you were hanging around before Paul? Before there even WAS a Desipio message board? Does that make me an incurable agitator, or just a raging homicidal maniac that just happened to find like-minded Cub fans? A site where any of us will cap your ass in a heartbeat if you refer to the team as "Cubbies" or if you bring your own box lunch to the fucking ballpark.

BTW, I was hanging around when Dolan actually had a genuine DAILY Dose, but I digress.....wealth and fame have corrupted the grab-ass interwebs star, the fucking Mick.
RETIRED

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2008, 04:10:36 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on May 20, 2008, 04:08:48 PM
Quote from: Eli on May 20, 2008, 04:03:33 PM

That would make sense.  He was a New Yorker.

New Jersey is not New York.

Let's get that shit straight right here & now.
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

Indolent Reader

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2008, 04:16:58 PM »
Quote from: The Paul Popovich Experience on May 20, 2008, 04:10:11 PM
Some people wonder why we bother rattling the cages of those sob sisters at the other limp-wristed sites.

This.  This is why.  Fact is, I'm pretty certain there are people at these sites who--I know, I know, this may hard to believe--for one reason or another are completely unaware that sites like this exist.  So while our going over there and causing trouble may seem to some like self-congratulatory back-slapping, it's reallly a means to shaking out any recruits.  After all, two of the finest morans that we have here--Slaky and Kerm--originally hung their hats at BCB and NSBB, respectively.  I'm certain there are many other desipiots who found this place only after they spent time at these other places.  The ones who are aware of this place and choose to stay in mother's den...these are the people we delight in mocking.  But I'm pretty convinced there are some people there that should probably be here instead.

Welcome, 5 outs.  You scum-sucking douchebag.

What if one STARTED at this smart-ass site? Hell, what if you were hanging around before Paul? Before there even WAS a Desipio message board? Does that make me an incurable agitator, or just a raging homicidal maniac that just happened to find like-minded Cub fans? A site where any of us will cap your ass in a heartbeat if you refer to the team as "Cubbies" or if you bring your own box lunch to the fucking ballpark.

BTW, I was hanging around when Dolan actually had a genuine DAILY Dose, but I digress.....wealth and fame have corrupted the grab-ass interwebs star, the fucking Mick.

What if one was a part of the original Desipio messageboard?  The one that didn't make it out of its infancy? 

TJ

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2008, 04:21:02 PM »
Quote from: Indolent Reader on May 20, 2008, 04:16:58 PM

This.  This is why.  Fact is, I'm pretty certain there are people at these sites who--I know, I know, this may hard to believe--for one reason or another are completely unaware that sites like this exist.  So while our going over there and causing trouble may seem to some like self-congratulatory back-slapping, it's reallly a means to shaking out any recruits.  After all, two of the finest morans that we have here--Slaky and Kerm--originally hung their hats at BCB and NSBB, respectively.  I'm certain there are many other desipiots who found this place only after they spent time at these other places.  The ones who are aware of this place and choose to stay in mother's den...these are the people we delight in mocking.  But I'm pretty convinced there are some people there that should probably be here instead.

Welcome, 5 outs.  You scum-sucking douchebag.

What if one was a part of the original Desipio messageboard?  The one that didn't make it out of its infancy? 

You, me, Andy and KD.

That was good times.

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2008, 04:28:17 PM »
Quote from: Mike D on May 20, 2008, 03:56:05 PM

I'll take this, Kurt.

Intrepid Reader:  JD

Maybe you should stop
Evans.

And I do feel bad, seeing as how I referred the person in question to Kurt.

Of course, that was after CT referred him to me.

Blame it on CT!

Whoops.  I guess that blowup he had over at VFTB wasn't an isolated incident?
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2008, 04:47:52 PM »

This.  This is why.  Fact is, I'm pretty certain there are people at these sites who--I know, I know, this may hard to believe--for one reason or another are completely unaware that sites like this exist.  So while our going over there and causing trouble may seem to some like self-congratulatory back-slapping, it's reallly a means to shaking out any recruits.  After all, two of the finest morans that we have here--Slaky and Kerm--originally hung their hats at BCB and NSBB, respectively.  I'm certain there are many other desipiots who found this place only after they spent time at these other places.  The ones who are aware of this place and choose to stay in mother's den...these are the people we delight in mocking.  But I'm pretty convinced there are some people there that should probably be here instead.

Welcome, 5 outs.  You scum-sucking douchebag.

I'm going to have to go back and see when my first post actually was but I do know I've been here virtually forever. 
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2008, 04:48:41 PM »

I still have cubscoven love. That was like a Juvie Home, before I graduated to the Desipio Big House.
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2008, 05:05:33 PM »
I'm just glad I didn't have to waste all my time there before I wasted all my time here, or something.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.