News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 371,013 )

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #165 on: May 28, 2008, 03:50:20 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on May 28, 2008, 03:22:57 PM
Quote from: Thrillho on May 28, 2008, 02:11:06 PM
Quote from: powen01 on May 28, 2008, 01:28:07 PM
Gee.  Who could this possibly be getting quoted in the Trib? 

http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports_hardball/2008/05/wrigley-bleache.html

The bleacher season-ticket holder, who asked not to be identified by name for fear of losing his seats, said one of the biggest cmplaints among Soriano's critics in left is he spends too much time with his back to the plate, waving to fans. One fan recently yelled at Soriano to "turn around and earn your money," to which Soriano pretended to offer him his glove.

"He actually seems like a very shy guy," the fan said. "And they do guard him (from fan abuse). He's very protected out there."

Don't you mean "Gim"?

That's totally what I meant.  I suppose you're going to take credit for weaving that into a thread now, huh? 

You're the warp to my weft, powen.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

The Big Cheese

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #166 on: May 30, 2008, 07:49:47 AM »
Polyellon's piss breaks = the true power behind the Chicago Cubs:

And not that I'm superstitious or anything, but in each of the three night games this week, the Cubs have been trailing going into the bottom of the 7th, and I have taken that opportunity to visit the men's room. And each night, the Cubs have mounted a comeback after that. Just sayin'.

And all of you should pitch in so I can take my son more often. His personal record is now 6-0. (And he got two baseballs during BP last night.) I'll have a game thread up in a few hours.

Slaky+

• An Original SSM Founding Father
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2008, 08:34:41 AM »
Quote from: The Big Cheese on May 30, 2008, 07:49:47 AM

And not that I'm superstitious or anything, but in each of the three night games this week, the Cubs have been trailing going into the bottom of the 7th, and I have taken that opportunity to visit the men's room. And each night, the Cubs have mounted a comeback after that. Just sayin'.

And all of you should pitch in so I can take my son more often. His personal record is now 6-0. (And he got two baseballs during BP last night.) I'll have a game thread up in a few hours.

Is he talking about pitching in so he can take his son to the bathroom?

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #168 on: May 30, 2008, 08:41:19 AM »
Quote from: Slaky+ on May 30, 2008, 08:34:41 AM

I think he means that since he goes to what seems like every home game with his internet friends, he can barely afford to take his own son to games.
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.

Slaky+

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2008, 08:44:46 AM »
Quote from: Three times a JD on May 30, 2008, 08:41:19 AM
Quote from: Slaky+ on May 30, 2008, 08:34:41 AM

I think he means that since he goes to what seems like every home game with his internet friends, he can barely afford to take his own son to games.

I like my version better. I'm going to pretend to live in a world where Al needs to get money from strangers on the internet in order to take his son to the bathroom.

TJ

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2008, 08:45:26 AM »
Does Al have a wide stance?

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #171 on: May 30, 2008, 08:53:50 AM »
Quote from: Slaky+ on May 30, 2008, 08:44:46 AM

I like my version better. I'm going to pretend to live in a world where Al needs to get money from strangers on the internet in order to take his son to the bathroom.

I like mine.

"Hey Dad, can I go to the game with you?"
"Sorry, Son, I'm going with "nevadacubbyman68" tonight.  Now finish up that baloney sammich.  I don't wanna miss BP."
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.

Slaky+

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2008, 09:31:58 AM »
Quote from: Three times a JD on May 30, 2008, 08:53:50 AM

I like mine.

"Sorry, Son, I'm going with "nevadacubbyman68" tonight.  Now finish up that baloney sammich.  I don't wanna miss BP."

"Dad, can I go to the bathroom?"

"Son, that is expensive. Do you think I'm made of money?"

"But I really have to pee!"

"Hold on son, I'll go ask the internet."

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #173 on: May 30, 2008, 10:17:28 AM »
Quote from: Slaky+ on May 30, 2008, 09:31:58 AM
Quote from: Three times a JD on May 30, 2008, 08:53:50 AM

I like mine.

"Dad, can I go to the bathroom?"

"Son, that is expensive. Do you think I'm made of money?"

"But I really have to pee!"

"Hold on son, I'll go ask the internet."

"Father, my urethra is full of urine.  I'd like to expell it."

"Son, it's either your bladder or this balogna."

"Father please"

"mmm balogna"
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #174 on: May 30, 2008, 01:53:03 PM »

Whoa, whoa.  Al had sex with a woman?

air2300

• Hank White Fan Club
    • air2300
« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2008, 05:04:23 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on May 30, 2008, 01:53:03 PM

Whoa, whoa.  Al had sex with a woman?
I am sure it was Clay Aiken style. 

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #176 on: May 30, 2008, 05:48:53 PM »
I'd be willing to bet it was some form of artificial insemination.  What human female would subject herself to such depravity?

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #177 on: June 02, 2008, 09:12:16 AM »
Oh, how humiliating.  Remember that magazine thing that Al "edited" before the season?  Apparently he went to his class reunion at Colgate over the weekend (his SAT scores weren't high enough to get into AquaFresh) and signed copies of it at the "alumni book signing."

How sad.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #178 on: June 02, 2008, 09:22:52 AM »
Quote from: Andy on June 02, 2008, 09:12:16 AM
Oh, how humiliating.  Remember that magazine thing that Al "edited" before the season?  Apparently he went to his class reunion at Colgate over the weekend (his SAT scores weren't high enough to get into AquaFresh) and signed copies of it at the "alumni book signing."

How sad.

He looks like a woman
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #179 on: June 02, 2008, 09:29:29 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on June 02, 2008, 09:22:52 AM
He looks like a woman

What bars do you go to? I want to make sure not to go to those.