News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 370,924 )

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2008, 09:30:11 AM »
Quote from: BH on June 02, 2008, 09:29:29 AM
Quote from: TDubbs on June 02, 2008, 09:22:52 AM
He looks like a woman

What bars do you go to? I want to make sure not to go to those.

Banger's
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2008, 09:54:47 AM »

He looks like Uncle Fester.
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

Slaky+

• An Original SSM Founding Father
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #182 on: June 02, 2008, 10:02:04 AM »
Quote from: PTanner on June 02, 2008, 09:54:47 AM

He looks like my Uncle's Festering boil.

Enhanced.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #183 on: June 02, 2008, 10:11:06 AM »
He looks like Chuck with an upside-down face.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #184 on: June 02, 2008, 10:49:06 AM »
Smart move.  Trying to hide the wedding ring so chicks think he's available.

D. Doluntap

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #185 on: June 02, 2008, 11:54:27 AM »
Quote from: Kerm on June 02, 2008, 10:49:06 AM
Smart move.  Trying to hide the wedding ring so chicks think he's available.

Pff. He only has it on so chicks know he's willing to go all the way. I doubt there's a misses.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #186 on: June 02, 2008, 12:28:37 PM »
The latest:

QuoteIt was that kind of day. It was that kind of homestand... and though I missed two games to attend an enjoyable reunion of my college class, the Cubs never missed a beat (I asked Jeff when I got back to the bleachers today, "So, did I miss anything?" Deadpan, he took the line and said, "Nope, nothing.") Friday and Saturday

Did he pee at the reunion during the 7th inning of the Cubs game?
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #187 on: June 02, 2008, 01:01:21 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on June 02, 2008, 12:28:37 PM
though I missed two games to attend an enjoyable reunion of my college class, the Cubs never missed a beat

The whole sentence needs to be bolded.  Thank goodness the Cubs were able to manage to play baseball -- and win -- without Al in attendance.

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #188 on: June 02, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »
(I asked Jeff when I got back to the bleachers today, "So, did I miss anything?" Deadpan, he took the line and said, "Nope, nothing.")

I bet those two loons waited a beat and then laughed for a good 20 minutes.  Then they got all sweaty and one of 'em started to hiccup.  Then they had a 45 minute conversation about the best hiccup remedies.  Then they reminisced about the time Al came back from a reunion and asked Jeff if he missed anything and then how Jeff took the line and said that he didn't miss anything, WHEN he full well knew that Al had, in fact, missed two whole cubs games.  Then laughed til they were sweaty AGAIN.  Than Al farted and that's when the laughter stopped for a good long while.  That was a grand old time for Al and Jeff.
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #189 on: June 02, 2008, 01:52:30 PM »
Quote from: Eli on June 02, 2008, 01:01:21 PM
though I missed two games to attend an enjoyable reunion of my college class, the Cubs never missed a beat

The whole sentence needs to be bolded.  Thank goodness the Cubs were able to manage to play baseball -- and win -- without Al in attendance.

So that's what's up with the disappointing record away from Wrigley.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Lance Dicksons Arm

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #190 on: June 02, 2008, 05:40:18 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on June 02, 2008, 01:52:30 PM
Quote from: Eli on June 02, 2008, 01:01:21 PM

So that's what's up with the disappointing record away from Wrigley.

Well, duh.

DwightKurtz

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #191 on: June 02, 2008, 06:31:45 PM »
Quote from: The Big Cheese on May 30, 2008, 07:49:47 AM
Polyellon's piss breaks = the true power behind the Chicago Cubs:

And not that I'm superstitious or anything, but in each of the three night games this week, the Cubs have been trailing going into the bottom of the 7th, and I have taken that opportunity to visit the men's room. And each night, the Cubs have mounted a comeback after that. Just sayin'.

And all of you should pitch in so I can take my son more often. His personal record is now 6-0. (And he got two baseballs during BP last night.) I'll have a game thread up in a few hours.

Clearly, this is a sign.  You must live in the bathroom 24/7 until the Cubs win the World Series.

Even if it doesn't happen this year.

Or next year.
"I will say that Kurt's pride in/self-awarenss of his geekhood is quite admirable." - Penfoe
So long, and thanks for all the fish

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #192 on: June 02, 2008, 07:23:39 PM »
Quote from: KurtEvans on June 02, 2008, 06:31:45 PM

And not that I'm superstitious or anything, but in each of the three night games this week, the Cubs have been trailing going into the bottom of the 7th, and I have taken that opportunity to visit the men's room. And each night, the Cubs have mounted a comeback after that. Just sayin'.

And all of you should pitch in so I can take my son more often. His personal record is now 6-0. (And he got two baseballs during BP last night.) I'll have a game thread up in a few hours.

Clearly, this is a sign.  You must live in the bathroom 24/7 until the Cubs win the World Series.

Or next year.

We need to find out if she was a Red Sox or Tards fan.  I am going to take an educated guess and say...

Whatever.  This just might work.

Lance Dicksons Arm

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #193 on: June 02, 2008, 08:38:24 PM »

I'm 7-0 this year.  Your kid sucks.

Wampa

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #194 on: June 03, 2008, 08:12:32 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on June 02, 2008, 07:23:39 PM
Quote from: KurtEvans on June 02, 2008, 06:31:45 PM

Or next year.

We need to find out if she was a Red Sox or Tards fan.  I am going to take an educated guess and say...

Whatever.  This just might work.

How can this be the boyfriend fault?  How in the hell can you make someone sit on toilet for TWO FUCKING years?  But then again how do you let some psycho sit on your toilet seat that long??  Man there is some weird people out there!