News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 370,839 )

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #195 on: June 03, 2008, 09:46:42 AM »
Quote from: Wampa on June 03, 2008, 08:12:32 AM
Quote from: powen01 on June 02, 2008, 07:23:39 PM
Quote from: KurtEvans on June 02, 2008, 06:31:45 PM
Quote from: The Big Cheese on May 30, 2008, 07:49:47 AM
Polyellon's piss breaks = the true power behind the Chicago Cubs:

And not that I'm superstitious or anything, but in each of the three night games this week, the Cubs have been trailing going into the bottom of the 7th, and I have taken that opportunity to visit the men's room. And each night, the Cubs have mounted a comeback after that. Just sayin'.

And all of you should pitch in so I can take my son more often. His personal record is now 6-0. (And he got two baseballs during BP last night.) I'll have a game thread up in a few hours.

Clearly, this is a sign.  You must live in the bathroom 24/7 until the Cubs win the World Series.

Even if it doesn't happen this year.

Or next year.

We need to find out if she was a Red Sox or Tards fan.  I am going to take an educated guess and say...

Whatever.  This just might work.

How can this be the boyfriend fault?  How in the hell can you make someone sit on toilet for TWO FUCKING years?  But then again how do you let some psycho sit on your toilet seat that long??  Man there is some weird people out there!

It's Kansas.

Ness City, Kansas.

County seat of Ness County.

Here's a map...

I'm guessing sitting on a toilet likely ranks among the Top 10 Fun Things To Do In Ness County.

Wikipedia trivia:

QuoteNess City is featured in "The Killing Box," an episode of the television show Prison Break. Fugitive Theodore Bagwell tracks down his ex-girlfriend Susan Hollander after she moved to Ness City from Tribune.

Ness City gained international attention in March 2008 as the home of the woman whose buttocks grew attached to a toilet seat after refusing to move from it for two years.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Al Yellon

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #196 on: June 03, 2008, 10:02:10 AM »
Quote from: Thrillho on June 03, 2008, 09:46:42 AM

And not that I'm superstitious or anything, but in each of the three night games this week, the Cubs have been trailing going into the bottom of the 7th, and I have taken that opportunity to visit the men's room. And each night, the Cubs have mounted a comeback after that. Just sayin'.

And all of you should pitch in so I can take my son more often. His personal record is now 6-0. (And he got two baseballs during BP last night.) I'll have a game thread up in a few hours.

Clearly, this is a sign.  You must live in the bathroom 24/7 until the Cubs win the World Series.

Or next year.

We need to find out if she was a Red Sox or Tards fan.  I am going to take an educated guess and say...

How can this be the boyfriend fault?  How in the hell can you make someone sit on toilet for TWO FUCKING years?  But then again how do you let some psycho sit on your toilet seat that long??  Man there is some weird people out there!

It's Kansas.

Ness City, Kansas.

Here's a map...

I'm guessing sitting on a toilet likely ranks among the Top 10 Fun Things To Do In Ness County.

Wikipedia trivia:

QuoteNess City is featured in "The Killing Box," an episode of the television show Prison Break. Fugitive Theodore Bagwell tracks down his ex-girlfriend Susan Hollander after she moved to Ness City from Tribune.

Ness City gained international attention in March 2008 as the home of the woman whose buttocks grew attached to a toilet seat after refusing to move from it for two years.

Not anymore. It's partytime in Ness County!

Following amendment to the Kansas Constitution in 1986, the county remained a prohibition, or "dry", county until 2004, when voters approved the sale of alcoholic liquor by the individual drink with a 30% food sales requirement

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #197 on: June 03, 2008, 10:13:48 AM »
Quote from: ChuckDickens on June 03, 2008, 10:02:10 AM

Or next year.

It's Kansas.

Ness City, Kansas.

Here's a map...

Wikipedia trivia:

Following amendment to the Kansas Constitution in 1986, the county remained a prohibition, or "dry", county until 2004, when voters approved the sale of alcoholic liquor by the individual drink with a 30% food sales requirement

Road trip to Ness!  Is Branson on the way?

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #198 on: June 03, 2008, 10:30:15 AM »

It's Kansas.

Ness City, Kansas.

I see what you did there.
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #199 on: June 03, 2008, 10:33:32 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on June 03, 2008, 10:13:48 AM
Quote from: ChuckDickens on June 03, 2008, 10:02:10 AM

Or next year.

It's Kansas.

Ness City, Kansas.

Here's a map...

Wikipedia trivia:

Road trip to Ness!  Is Branson on the way?

Hey, why the hell not?
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

helloWorld

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #200 on: June 03, 2008, 05:50:26 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on June 03, 2008, 10:33:32 AM

Hey, why the hell not?

Your route takes us through the oversized urinal that sits on Chicago's sewer line, blecchh.  I would like to unsubscribe from travelogue.
Geovany Soto is my own personal jebus.

TJ

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #201 on: June 03, 2008, 06:15:21 PM »
I think Thrillho had the right idea, but why not swing through Iowa City and pick up ChuckD and DaveB on our way? If we do this, we can avoid St. Louis altogether.

helloWorld

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #202 on: June 03, 2008, 06:55:33 PM »
Quote from: TJ on June 03, 2008, 06:15:21 PM
I think Thrillho had the right idea, but why not swing through Iowa City and pick up ChuckD and DaveB on our way? If we do this, we can avoid St. Louis altogether.

Can we make a quick detour to ride double on uni-horned, bareback horsies under the rainbows?
Geovany Soto is my own personal jebus.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #203 on: June 03, 2008, 11:12:58 PM »
Your route takes you about 5 miles away from Ogden.  I'll link up with you there.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #204 on: June 03, 2008, 11:33:25 PM »
Fuck ya'll*.  I post the original reason to go to Kansas in the first place, and now nobody wants to swing by Kentucky to pick me up?

Midwestern elitists. 

*Now, the redneck starts to come out.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #205 on: June 04, 2008, 01:16:20 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on June 03, 2008, 11:33:25 PM
Fuck ya'll*.  I post the original reason to go to Kansas in the first place, and now nobody wants to swing by Kentucky to pick me up?

Midwestern elitists. 

Kentucky. Heh!

The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

berkeleycubfan

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #206 on: June 04, 2008, 06:52:09 PM »

Midwestern elitists. 

I prefer the more complete "Fuck all y'all" - I use that one all the time.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #207 on: June 04, 2008, 10:03:23 PM »
Quote from: berkeleycubfan on June 04, 2008, 06:52:09 PM

Midwestern elitists. 

I prefer the more complete "Fuck all y'all" - I use that one all the time.

If I were better educated, I would have said, "All uh y'all can go fuck yur-selves".

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #208 on: June 04, 2008, 10:20:44 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on June 04, 2008, 10:03:23 PM
If I were better educated, I would have said, "All uh y'all can go fuck yur-selves".

More likely "ur sef," if the "Hep-Ur-Sef" gas stations of my youth are any example.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #209 on: June 04, 2008, 10:30:26 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on June 04, 2008, 10:20:44 PM
Quote from: powen01 on June 04, 2008, 10:03:23 PM

More likely "ur sef," if the "Hep-Ur-Sef" gas stations of my youth are any example.

It's Looh-Uh-Vul, Kin-tucky...  we're not that bad.