News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 370,899 )

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #300 on: August 08, 2008, 03:21:48 PM »
Quote from: helloWorld on August 08, 2008, 03:18:10 PM
Quote from: OK1972
I'd like to vote for Al as much as possible (Thanks, again, for this great blog!).

I think I'll refrain until I know how many visitors that site gets and all that. I haven't looked ta tit too closely, but any tournament with Rick Morrissey and Phil Rogers must be good. I love their writing, it's insightful and relevant!

Congrats, Al! Hopefully, this can only mean that you'll get the credibility you so deserve!

Which one of you is OK1972?  Coffee came out my nose when I read this.

That would be Oleg.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #301 on: August 08, 2008, 06:28:09 PM »
I'd like to vote for Al as much as possible (Thanks, again, for this great blog!).

I think I'll refrain until I know how many visitors that site gets and all that. I haven't looked ta tit too closely, but any tournament with Rick Morrissey and Phil Rogers must be good. I love their writing, it's insightful and relevant!

Congrats, Al! Hopefully, this can only mean that you'll get the credibility you so deserve!

I appreciate it.

I've been banned.  I'm at work, so a screen-capture is not possible (two monitors, etc).  There was no explanation given.

Loser is me...or maybe winner is me.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #302 on: August 08, 2008, 06:57:46 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on August 08, 2008, 06:28:09 PM

I appreciate it.

I've been banned.  I'm at work, so a screen-capture is not possible (two monitors, etc).  There was no explanation given.

There's a spy!

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #303 on: August 08, 2008, 08:09:33 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on August 08, 2008, 06:57:46 PM

I appreciate it.

There's a spy!

It's KurtEvans.  He used to be in cahoots with the nsbb crowd and now he's with BCB.
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.

DwightKurtz

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #304 on: August 10, 2008, 05:40:41 PM »
Quote from: Three times a JD on August 08, 2008, 08:09:33 PM
Quote from: 5laky on August 08, 2008, 06:57:46 PM

I appreciate it.

There's a spy!

It's KurtEvans.  He used to be in cahoots with the nsbb crowd and now he's with BCB.

Drats!  Foiled again!
"I will say that Kurt's pride in/self-awarenss of his geekhood is quite admirable." - Penfoe
So long, and thanks for all the fish

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #305 on: August 11, 2008, 08:10:37 AM »
Interesting that they let the bleacher season-ticket holders in early. Sounds like Al was corn-fused, though:

"It was one of those strange days. When the bleacher season ticket holders were let in, as normal, a few minutes before the main gate opening, there were several hundred people already in the LF bleachers -- apparently part of some fundraising event. This was strange and threw off a lot of the regulars. And by the end of the game, alcohol fueled a fight just next to our LF corner -- between two Cardinals fans."
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #306 on: August 14, 2008, 12:53:40 PM »
This is incredible.  I really wish I was able to take a screen cap before I backed out of the page.  Anyways, so I signed up for BCB a few days ago, but hadn't posted anything on there.  I finally decided to respond in the Soriano thread today, and what happens when I log in?  I see that I am banned.  I have never made a single post on BCB, yet I have been banned.  Apparently, Yellon and his trolls know me from here, or saw my less-than-stellar opinion of him on FOTC.  I am a proud 5-day, non-contributing, former member of Bleed Cubbie Blue.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #307 on: August 14, 2008, 12:58:56 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on August 14, 2008, 12:53:40 PM
This is incredible.  I really wish I was able to take a screen cap before I backed out of the page.  Anyways, so I signed up for BCB a few days ago, but hadn't posted anything on there.  I finally decided to respond in the Soriano thread today, and what happens when I log in?  I see that I am banned.  I have never made a single post on BCB, yet I have been banned.  Apparently, Yellon and his trolls know me from here, or saw my less-than-stellar opinion of him on FOTC.  I am a proud 5-day, non-contributing, former member of Bleed Cubbie Blue.

I'm telling you, there are spies afoot.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #308 on: August 14, 2008, 01:01:22 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on August 14, 2008, 12:58:56 PM

I agree.  So, if you're reading this, spy, please report to your master that he's a fascist, spineless, tedious turd.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #309 on: August 14, 2008, 01:04:09 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on August 14, 2008, 01:01:22 PM

I agree.  So, if you're reading this, spy, please report to your master that he's a fascist, spineless, tedious turd needs to be disciplined.

Soriano'd.

TJ

• Fukakke Fan Club

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #311 on: August 14, 2008, 01:04:49 PM »
I have registered a new account.  Let us see what happens next.

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #312 on: August 14, 2008, 01:14:20 PM »

BC has been noticeably absent lately.
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #313 on: August 14, 2008, 01:31:22 PM »
Quote from: Dave B on August 14, 2008, 01:14:20 PM

He's been too busy banging his boss.

Like the good drone that he is.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #314 on: August 14, 2008, 01:39:37 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on August 14, 2008, 01:31:22 PM
Quote from: Dave B on August 14, 2008, 01:14:20 PM

He's been too busy banging his boss.

Like the good drone that he is.

"...was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I gotta tell ya, I have to plead ignorance on this one, cause if someone told me that that sort of behaviour was frowned upon..."