News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 371,035 )

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #315 on: August 14, 2008, 01:53:31 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on August 14, 2008, 01:39:37 PM
Quote from: Thrillho on August 14, 2008, 01:31:22 PM
Quote from: Dave B on August 14, 2008, 01:14:20 PM
Quote from: 5laky on August 14, 2008, 12:58:56 PM
Quote from: Weebs on August 14, 2008, 12:53:40 PM
This is incredible.  I really wish I was able to take a screen cap before I backed out of the page.  Anyways, so I signed up for BCB a few days ago, but hadn't posted anything on there.  I finally decided to respond in the Soriano thread today, and what happens when I log in?  I see that I am banned.  I have never made a single post on BCB, yet I have been banned.  Apparently, Yellon and his trolls know me from here, or saw my less-than-stellar opinion of him on FOTC.  I am a proud 5-day, non-contributing, former member of Bleed Cubbie Blue.

I'm telling you, there are spies afoot.

BC has been noticeably absent lately.

He's been too busy banging his boss.

Like the good drone that he is.

Intrepid Reader: George Castanza

...was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I gotta tell ya, I have to plead ignorance on this one, cause if someone told me that that sort of behaviour was frowned upon...

Get on the ball'd.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #316 on: August 14, 2008, 02:07:10 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on August 14, 2008, 01:53:31 PM
This is incredible.  I really wish I was able to take a screen cap before I backed out of the page.  Anyways, so I signed up for BCB a few days ago, but hadn't posted anything on there.  I finally decided to respond in the Soriano thread today, and what happens when I log in?  I see that I am banned.  I have never made a single post on BCB, yet I have been banned.  Apparently, Yellon and his trolls know me from here, or saw my less-than-stellar opinion of him on FOTC.  I am a proud 5-day, non-contributing, former member of Bleed Cubbie Blue.

...was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I gotta tell ya, I have to plead ignorance on this one, cause if someone told me that that sort of behaviour was frowned upon...

Get on the ball'd.

It was a guess the quote game. You win.

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #317 on: August 14, 2008, 02:09:49 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on August 14, 2008, 02:07:10 PM

Get on the ball'd.

While losing the spelling game.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #318 on: August 14, 2008, 02:10:49 PM »

Get on the ball'd.

It was a guess the quote game. You win A winner is you..

0-2'd

Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #319 on: August 14, 2008, 02:11:07 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on August 14, 2008, 02:09:49 PM

Get on the ball'd.

He got banned from BCB. That's the biggest loss there is.

I want to know who the spy is.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #320 on: August 14, 2008, 02:13:05 PM »

Intrepid Reader: George Costanza

Get on the ball'd.

Fix'd.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #321 on: August 14, 2008, 02:44:05 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on August 14, 2008, 02:13:05 PM

Intrepid Reader: George Costanza

Get on the ball'd.

Fix'd. Anything anybody says with a 'd at the end'd

Weebs' last 15 posts'd
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #322 on: August 15, 2008, 05:45:56 AM »

I just got "Warned" by Pollyellon. I have an SBNation account because I did a fanpost for Second City Hockey (not a great blog, but not the dreck that is BCB either. I reserve the right to change that assessment once the season starts).

Anyway, my .sig has a link to Hockeenight, and my "Warning" said "You cannot promote that 'Hockeenight' site here".

Al Yellon is a Douchehowitzer.
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

DwightKurtz

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #323 on: August 15, 2008, 06:49:02 AM »
Quote from: PTanner on August 15, 2008, 05:45:56 AM

I just got "Warned" by Pollyellon. I have an SBNation account because I did a fanpost for Second City Hockey (not a great blog, but not the dreck that is BCB either. I reserve the right to change that assessment once the season starts).

Anyway, my .sig has a link to Hockeenight, and my "Warning" said "You cannot promote that 'Hockeenight' site here".

Al doesn't run SBNation.  Anybody ever think about bringing Al's antics to the attention of the people who run the website?
"I will say that Kurt's pride in/self-awarenss of his geekhood is quite admirable." - Penfoe
So long, and thanks for all the fish

PTanner

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #324 on: August 15, 2008, 07:38:58 AM »
Quote from: KurtEvans on August 15, 2008, 06:49:02 AM

Al doesn't run SBNation.  Anybody ever think about bringing Al's antics to the attention of the people who run the website?

oh...Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

While we're at it, everyone can go here and issue complaints about Yellon's censorship and control. Don't know if it would do any good, but I guarantee that bald fuck would get his panties in a bunch.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #325 on: August 15, 2008, 08:38:34 AM »

Actually, that's one I can kind of understand.  SBNation is clearly For Profit.  They want ads.  Lotsa ads.  They ain't giving you free plugs for your site.

The proper response is a calm and pleasant, "Why?" with the add on of, "You allow soandsoblog.com to do what's in my signature line."

Anger only gives him the fuel he needs to ban you.  What got Kos to e-mail me was that I had the audacity to suggest to Al that he was allowing his site to slander me and that could lead to legal repercussions.

Interestingly, the offending posts have been deleted from BCB.  Don't let Kos ever tell you he isn't a true information control freak.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #326 on: August 15, 2008, 09:34:20 AM »
How does Al find the time to write all the wonderful posts, carefully monitor non-group think, attend every Cubs home game AND hold down a regular job? The man must never sleep.

PTanner

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #327 on: August 15, 2008, 09:39:12 AM »
Quote from: 5laky on August 15, 2008, 09:34:20 AM
How does Al find the time to write all the wonderful posts, carefully monitor non-group think, attend every Cubs home game AND hold down a regular job? The man must never sleep.

Jimmy John's now has caffeinated bologna.

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #328 on: August 15, 2008, 10:02:28 AM »
Now he's managing the team (from today's post):

"Ted Lilly, who threw a decent but not great game last night, hit Yunel Escobar in the upper arm with a pitch in the sixth inning. Lilly says it wasn't intentional. The Braves say it was. It had better be the last time.

Ryan Theriot got picked off for the second day in a row. It had better be the last time."
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #329 on: August 15, 2008, 10:09:42 AM »
I was glad to see Ted plunk Escobar, though I was not so glad to see Joe West give him a hug.

Al spent most of May and June writing "Jim Edmonds is done D-O-N-E" every day.  Even after it was clear that Jimmy's HGH shipment had arrived and his career was resuscitated. 

In other words, Al's a sissy boy twit.