News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 370,815 )

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #330 on: August 15, 2008, 10:12:53 AM »
Quote from: Andy on August 15, 2008, 10:09:42 AM
I was glad to see Ted plunk Escobar, though I was not so glad to see Joe West give him a hug.

Al spent most of May and June writing "Jim Edmonds is done D-O-N-E" every day.  Even after it was clear that Jimmy's HGH shipment had arrived and his career was resuscitated. 

In other words, Al's a sissy boy twit.

Fucking Al. I'm sitting in the LF Bleachers before this season is done and I'm going to berate him until I get thrown out.

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #331 on: August 15, 2008, 11:04:07 AM »
Quote from: 5laky on August 15, 2008, 10:12:53 AM
I was glad to see Ted plunk Escobar, though I was not so glad to see Joe West give him a hug.

Al spent most of May and June writing "Jim Edmonds is done D-O-N-E" every day.  Even after it was clear that Jimmy's HGH shipment had arrived and his career was resuscitated. 

Fucking Al. I'm sitting in the LF Bleachers before this season is done and I'm going to berate him until I get thrown out.

Get 2 tickets, so after you're thrown out, you can get back in and tell Al you CAN'T BE BANNED!!!
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

Felix Heredia

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #332 on: August 15, 2008, 12:07:09 PM »
Quote from: PTanner on August 15, 2008, 11:04:07 AM
Quote from: 5laky on August 15, 2008, 10:12:53 AM

Get 2 tickets, so after you're thrown out, you can get back in and tell Al you CAN'T BE BANNED!!!

That's money.

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #333 on: August 15, 2008, 12:31:08 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 15, 2008, 08:38:34 AM
Interestingly, the offending posts have been deleted from BCB.  Don't let Kos ever tell you he isn't a true information control freak.

Once a Republican, always a Republican.
[/provocative]
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #334 on: August 15, 2008, 01:11:33 PM »

Banned before I ever posted.

Slak, we need to make this happen.
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #335 on: August 15, 2008, 01:16:19 PM »
Alright, we need to weed out the spy.  Not only was Fork just banned from BCB, but I created a new account, received the confirmation e-mail at 12:44 PM and was banned by 1:08 PM.  My first suspicion would be bocaj, but he has nowhere else to go.  On the other hand, BCB is accepting of people of his ilk...I'll just go ahead and assume Big Brother has his goons constantly checking the message boards and the SBox for those trying to infiltrate his Oceanic kingdom.

Uncouth Sloth

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #336 on: August 15, 2008, 01:19:29 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on August 15, 2008, 01:16:19 PM
Alright, we need to weed out the spy.  Not only was Fork just banned from BCB, but I created a new account, received the confirmation e-mail at 12:44 PM and was banned by 1:08 PM.  My first suspicion would be bocaj, but he has nowhere else to go.  On the other hand, BCB is accepting of people of his ilk...I'll just go ahead and assume Big Brother has his goons constantly checking the message boards and the SBox for those trying to infiltrate his Oceanic kingdom.

It ain't me.  Too busy driving slowly past playgrounds to engage in that kind of bullshit.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #337 on: August 15, 2008, 01:38:14 PM »
Maybe you all should sign up and NOT TELL ANYONE

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #338 on: August 15, 2008, 01:48:30 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 15, 2008, 01:38:14 PM

I don't think he did on teh second one until after the banning.
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #339 on: August 15, 2008, 01:50:58 PM »
Quote from: Three times a JD on August 15, 2008, 01:48:30 PM

I didn't.  In fact, I never stated the name.  But it's alright, after forensic scientists did some elaborate image-enhancing nonsense, they were able to reveal the true spy, present at the Rooftop Game:

P.S. Use the scrollbar.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #340 on: August 15, 2008, 01:51:42 PM »
Quote from: Three times a JD on August 15, 2008, 01:48:30 PM

This is fucked up. Yet, very intriguing.

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #341 on: August 15, 2008, 01:56:11 PM »

There are very few "rules" on BCB. In fact, there's really only one: AL YELLON rules all. BCB is intended to feel primarily democratic, though, so we try not to talk about this. These few official Community Guidelines have been created and exist for a singular purpose: to allow AL YELLON to capriciously wield ultimate power in at least one aspect of his otherwise pathetic existence on God's green earth.

At BCB, we believe strongly in free speech and in celebrating a diversity of people and of ideas that AL YELLON agrees with. Users are, in general but not in particular, free to express their opinions without fear of retribution, only in fear of having their posting histories deleted in their entirety. The diversity of personalities, beliefs, and styles of people who agree with AL YELLON is exactly what makes BCB the strong and vibrant community of people who agree with AL YELLON that it has become. I pledge to you as proprietor of this site (all that "we" stuff above: bullshit), that I believe in this and want to keep BCB free and open to everyone who agrees with me. In keeping with that pledge, I promise to all of you that I will not delete posts unless I decide to, and will not "censor" in any way, shape or form unless it is either a blatant violation of these guidelines or just something that really, really, really bugs me.

Consistent with its baseball roots, when it comes to violations of the Community Guidelines, BCB works on a version of "1 strike and you're out with no warnings whatsoever and no explanation given if AL YELLON deems you unacceptable." Complaints about possible violations of the Community Guidelines or just petty complaints in general should be directed to Al for review and consideration and immediate deletion of posting history if he decides that you totally bug him.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #342 on: August 15, 2008, 01:59:46 PM »
So yeah, if anyone has had enough of Desipio and felt like taking a leap on over to join the BCB folks in cheering for sunny days and opponent milestones, forget it. Your fair screen name (or possibly IP address) has already been besmirched.

DwightKurtz

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #343 on: August 15, 2008, 02:13:32 PM »
So far, I've not been banned, although I joined the BCB community this morning.
"I will say that Kurt's pride in/self-awarenss of his geekhood is quite admirable." - Penfoe
So long, and thanks for all the fish

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #344 on: August 15, 2008, 02:15:05 PM »
Quote from: KurtEvans on August 15, 2008, 02:13:32 PM
So far, I've not been banned, although I joined the BCB community this morning.

Give it time.