News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 370,969 )

Lance Dicksons Arm

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #855 on: April 16, 2009, 10:18:38 AM »
Quote from: Andy on April 16, 2009, 08:58:32 AM
Excellent moment in today's Al masterpiece.  He writes 'which pitcher looked like the $7 million man today?'

The irony is apparently lost on him that Marquis is making $9 million this year, two more than Harden.

If Al doesn't see a significant difference between $7M and $9M...maybe it should be explained that it's approximately 750,000 bologna sandwiches. 

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #856 on: April 17, 2009, 09:50:47 AM »
Hard to belive Al's a snitch. From the re-cap of yesterday's game:

"Ballpark note: the no-smoking rules aren't being enforced in the bleachers. There aren't enough security people (and there ought to be more anyway) and not enough signs letting people know that there's no smoking anywhere in the ballpark. Just something the team ought to be aware of, as a courtesy to everyone."
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #857 on: April 17, 2009, 09:59:03 AM »
Quote from: Dave B on April 17, 2009, 09:50:47 AM
Hard to belive Al's a snitch. From the re-cap of yesterday's game:

"Ballpark note: the no-smoking rules aren't being enforced in the bleachers. There aren't enough security people (and there ought to be more anyway) and not enough signs letting people know that there's no smoking anywhere in the ballpark. Just something the team ought to be aware of, as a courtesy to everyone."

Don't they have texting available?

Queuing Thrill in 3...2...1...
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #858 on: April 17, 2009, 10:32:13 AM »
This isn't BCB (and not really worthy of its own thread), but I just thought it was interesting to note that 30 posters at NSBB would be better managers than Lou Piniella.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #859 on: April 17, 2009, 10:34:51 AM »
Quote from: fiveouts on April 17, 2009, 10:32:13 AM
This isn't BCB (and not really worthy of its own thread), but I just thought it was interesting to note that 30 posters at NSBB would be better managers than Lou Piniella.

Maybe if they weren't too busy getting cheated on.

"No he was pissed and upset about it. Every single person he asked told him to not take her back. What happened was he and a friend showed up at a party and she was there on the porch making out with a guy. They asked to talk to her and she cussed them out and told them she doesn't want to be with him anymore. She had just been in the hospital for 3 weeks and my roommate was there for all but one day of it.

He took her back because he is the type of guy that is addicted to the P word. He knew that if he didn't take her back he wouldn't have easy access to it. She also gave him a TV and has paid for everything the last couple of weeks. My roommate lost about half his friends over this including the one that was with him at the party."

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #860 on: April 17, 2009, 10:37:36 AM »

Holy shit, that thread makes my head hurt.  What a bunch of delusional [need a new Slaky insult here].

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #861 on: April 17, 2009, 10:38:43 AM »
May I volunteer "slap-nuts"?
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #862 on: April 17, 2009, 10:40:52 AM »
Quote from: BH on April 17, 2009, 10:34:51 AM
...He took her back because he is the type of guy that is addicted to the P word...

Popcorn?

Peanut butter?

Pumpernickel?
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #863 on: April 17, 2009, 10:44:10 AM »
Quote from: Dave B on April 17, 2009, 10:38:43 AM
May I volunteer "slap-nuts"?

"Jizzpuddle"?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #864 on: April 17, 2009, 10:44:58 AM »
Quote from: BH on April 17, 2009, 10:34:51 AM

Maybe if they weren't too busy getting cheated on.

"No he was pissed and upset about it. Every single person he asked told him to not take her back. What happened was he and a friend showed up at a party and she was there on the porch making out with a guy. They asked to talk to her and she cussed them out and told them she doesn't want to be with him anymore. She had just been in the hospital for 3 weeks and my roommate was there for all but one day of it.

He took her back because he is the type of guy that is addicted to the P word. He knew that if he didn't take her back he wouldn't have easy access to it. She also gave him a TV and has paid for everything the last couple of weeks. My roommate lost about half his friends over this including the one that was with him at the party."

Oh.  My.  God.  That thread had so many different types of awesome I can barely stand it.

Sad, pathetic guy: check.
Clueless homophobia: check.
Unnecessary ANGER: check.
Stupid threats from "mods": check.

If someone ever asked "why don't you like that place," this thread would be the easiest answer.  That was beautiful.  

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #865 on: April 17, 2009, 10:48:06 AM »
This guy is a bit sassy.. planning his wedding before having someone to marry and getting defensive about it is all sorts of awesome..

"Dude seriously stop trolling. I made a post about what I would like at my wedding whenever that day comes and you attack it because I don't have a fiancee yet. Why? People keep saying I take over rants but its everyone who comes in to poke fun at my posts for no reason. If you disagree with something then fine argue, air your difference of opinion but stop wasting posts that serve no purpose and only bog down threads."

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #866 on: April 17, 2009, 10:58:47 AM »
Quote from: BH on April 17, 2009, 10:48:06 AM
This guy is a bit sassy.. planning his wedding before having someone to marry and getting defensive about it is all sorts of awesome..

"Dude seriously stop trolling. I made a post about what I would like at my wedding whenever that day comes and you attack it because I don't have a fiancee yet. Why? People keep saying I take over rants but its everyone who comes in to poke fun at my posts for no reason. If you disagree with something then fine argue, air your difference of opinion but stop wasting posts that serve no purpose and only bog down threads."

Surely one wouldn't want to waste posts at NSBB!

Quote from: The same guy in the very next postsry double post

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #867 on: April 17, 2009, 11:01:40 AM »
Quote from: ChuckD on April 17, 2009, 10:58:47 AM

I'd give anything for the chance to be one post banned from there again.  Holee shit.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #868 on: April 17, 2009, 11:15:08 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on April 17, 2009, 11:01:40 AM
Quote from: ChuckD on April 17, 2009, 10:58:47 AM

I'd give anything for the chance to be one post banned from there again.  Holee shit.

Reminisce...

http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=5930.msg131023#msg131023
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #869 on: April 17, 2009, 11:52:16 AM »

Intrepid Reader: Morrissey

What a bunch of pussies.