News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 371,069 )

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #870 on: April 17, 2009, 02:34:31 PM »
Quote from: fiveouts on April 17, 2009, 11:52:16 AM
Quote from: BH on April 17, 2009, 10:48:06 AM
This guy is a bit sassy.. planning his wedding before having someone to marry and getting defensive about it is all sorts of awesome..

"Dude seriously stop trolling. I made a post about what I would like at my wedding whenever that day comes and you attack it because I don't have a fiancee yet. Why? People keep saying I take over rants but its everyone who comes in to poke fun at my posts for no reason. If you disagree with something then fine argue, air your difference of opinion but stop wasting posts that serve no purpose and only bog down threads."

Intrepid Reader: Morrissey

What a bunch of pussies. 

Great. So now Jon has another username. This is getting confusing. 
We need a datase to keep track of who is who.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #871 on: April 17, 2009, 02:58:17 PM »
Quote from: BH on April 17, 2009, 02:34:31 PM
This guy is a bit sassy.. planning his wedding before having someone to marry and getting defensive about it is all sorts of awesome..

"Dude seriously stop trolling. I made a post about what I would like at my wedding whenever that day comes and you attack it because I don't have a fiancee yet. Why? People keep saying I take over rants but its everyone who comes in to poke fun at my posts for no reason. If you disagree with something then fine argue, air your difference of opinion but stop wasting posts that serve no purpose and only bog down threads."

What a bunch of pussies. 

You're just pissed because now that Yeti is fat there's no need for you.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #872 on: April 17, 2009, 03:16:59 PM »
Quote from: Jon on April 17, 2009, 02:58:17 PM

What a bunch of pussies. 

You don't know me at all.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #873 on: April 17, 2009, 07:08:02 PM »
Quote from: BH on April 17, 2009, 03:16:59 PM
Quote from: Jon on April 17, 2009, 02:58:17 PM

What a bunch of pussies. 

You don't know me at all.

Replace'd

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #874 on: April 22, 2009, 08:40:00 AM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on April 14, 2009, 06:29:05 PM
At least they don't castigate people who believe that cat poop should have no place in a human toilet!!!

I like to think LA Gil was watching the game last night and, when he saw that cat on the field, turned to his fiancée and said, "the internet's gonna tear me a new one tomorrow, you know."
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #875 on: April 22, 2009, 08:51:26 AM »
Quote from: Tank on April 22, 2009, 08:40:00 AM
At least they don't castigate people who believe that cat poop should have no place in a human toilet!!!

I like to think LA Gil was watching the game last night and, when he saw that cat on the field, turned to his fiancée and said, "the internet's gonna tear me a new one tomorrow, you know."

You need to get out more.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #876 on: April 22, 2009, 09:26:44 AM »
Quote from: MAD on April 22, 2009, 08:51:26 AM

Because I watch Cubs weekday night games?

Or because I waste time on the same internet you do?
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #877 on: April 22, 2009, 10:49:39 AM »
Quote from: Tank on April 22, 2009, 09:26:44 AM

Yes, DEFENSIVE.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #878 on: April 22, 2009, 11:31:57 AM »
Quote from: MAD on April 22, 2009, 10:49:39 AM
Quote from: Tank on April 22, 2009, 09:26:44 AM

Yes, DEFENSIVE.

Can we just agree that you're both total losers?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to keep searching online databases for comic book pictures from World War II...

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #879 on: April 22, 2009, 11:21:58 PM »
"Finally, in the fourth inning while Joey Votto was batting, a brown, black and white cat (pictured, and thankfully not all black) scampered from somewhere under the LF bleachers and around the outfield before finally being corralled by a security guard."

Take up the White Man's burden--
No iron rule of kings,
But toil of serf and sweeper--
The tale of common things.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #880 on: April 22, 2009, 11:59:13 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on April 22, 2009, 11:21:58 PM
"Finally, in the fourth inning while Joey Votto was batting, a brown, black and white cat (pictured, and thankfully not all black) scampered from somewhere under the LF bleachers and around the outfield before finally being corralled by a security guard."

No iron rule of kings,

http://twitter.com/bleedcubbieblue/status/1580546287

QuoteCat on field, caught by security. NOT black

Was the first draft of Kipling in the form of a haiku, too?

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #881 on: April 23, 2009, 12:10:20 AM »
Quote from: Tank on April 22, 2009, 11:59:13 PM

No iron rule of kings,

Now I have to get out my Vachel Lindsay album.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #882 on: April 23, 2009, 08:17:43 AM »
Thankfully, it wasn't black.  I'm also glad Santo wasn't standing in the on-deck circle.  CRISIS AVERTED, PEOPLE!

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #883 on: April 23, 2009, 08:18:36 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on April 23, 2009, 12:10:20 AM

No iron rule of kings,

Album?
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #884 on: April 23, 2009, 09:51:04 AM »
Quote from: MAD on April 23, 2009, 08:18:36 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on April 23, 2009, 12:10:20 AM

No iron rule of kings,

Album?

Huey only listens to tunes Sark uploaded to the Master Control Program.