News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 370,936 )

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #1050 on: September 25, 2009, 03:09:46 PM »
Quote from: BH on September 25, 2009, 02:40:10 PM
How can you all be talking about Al when Yeti's fatass is posting away about headwinder/tailwinder dating on teh 4 letter site?

http://www.northsidebaseball.com/bridge/index.php?f=15&t=55793&rb_v=viewtopic

"That's the thing. I just date based on chemistry, and you don't usually know someone's financial situation when you first meet them."

or

"This tends to be a real problem in Chicago. A lot of women from families with money come from all over and end up here. Its sad when you date a gal who has about the same job as you (and presumably makes about the same salary): yet she lives in a 2 bedroom lakefront tower and drives a brand new BMW SUV.

I went through the same thing of dating women who were still getting money from daddy and expecting me to spend on them like I also got a mad money allowance. Its not worth it."

Shhh. I'm trying to keep that on the DL

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1051 on: September 25, 2009, 03:13:51 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 25, 2009, 03:09:46 PM
How can you all be talking about Al when Yeti's fatass is posting away about headwinder/tailwinder dating on teh 4 letter site?

"That's the thing. I just date based on chemistry, and you don't usually know someone's financial situation when you first meet them."

or

"This tends to be a real problem in Chicago. A lot of women from families with money come from all over and end up here. Its sad when you date a gal who has about the same job as you (and presumably makes about the same salary): yet she lives in a 2 bedroom lakefront tower and drives a brand new BMW SUV.

I went through the same thing of dating women who were still getting money from daddy and expecting me to spend on them like I also got a mad money allowance. Its not worth it."

Yeti would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for BH and his meddling Wednesday's shoutbox.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1052 on: September 25, 2009, 03:15:03 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on September 25, 2009, 03:06:57 PM
Quote from: MAD on September 25, 2009, 02:53:22 PM
Quote from: Dave B on September 25, 2009, 02:51:55 PM
Fork: Two minutes for Instigating. needlessly trying to get people to inflate that twathead's sense of self-worth.

Why?'d.

Besides, there is this.

Quote from: Brownie on September 25, 2009, 02:53:42 PM
Quote from: Fork on September 25, 2009, 02:41:45 PM
I'm surprised/disappointed that none of the more devious/enterprising sorts around here have made a Yellon Wiki page yet.

There have been enterprising folks who made their own wiki sandbox, but no denigration of Yellon here.

Can we really trust this site?

Touche.

Charles Tillman's gonna kick your ass, by the way.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1053 on: September 25, 2009, 04:03:32 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on September 25, 2009, 03:13:51 PM

or

Yeti would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for BH and his meddling Wednesday's shoutbox.

What happened on Wednesday?

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1054 on: September 25, 2009, 04:23:24 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 25, 2009, 04:03:32 PM

or

We expressed relief upon realizing this guy isn't racist, but just anti-Semitic.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1055 on: September 25, 2009, 04:49:44 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on September 25, 2009, 04:23:24 PM

or

We expressed relief upon realizing this guy isn't racist, but just anti-Semitic.

I see our friend Vance is over 46,000 posts.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1056 on: September 25, 2009, 04:57:58 PM »
Quote from: MAD on September 25, 2009, 04:49:44 PM

or

46,247. Wow.

That's equivalent to over 24 single nom-de-sipios, or around 4-5 Slakys.

Guess he wasn't voted top poster for nothing.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1057 on: September 25, 2009, 05:13:19 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on September 25, 2009, 04:57:58 PM

or

46,247. Wow.

That's some scary shit.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1058 on: September 25, 2009, 05:35:39 PM »
What a fuckstick. . .

"And about dating broke ass bitches....

let me tell you all a true story. It's somewhat pointless, but what the hell, it's Friday and I'm wating to get out of here.

Back before I met my wife, I started casually dating a teacher that I met through mutual acquaintances at a bar. She had very little money. She was divorced with a son and was always broke. I didn't have a lot, but at the time I taught and worked a second job, so I had some left over. Well, we had been dating maybe a month or so and she needed some money. She never asked me to borrow it, but she had talked about being about $500 short because of some unexpected expenses. I had enough to loan it to her, so I did. She made a big, big fuss about it only being a loan and that she would definitely pay me back. At the time, I didn't care.

Well...we had a couple of arguments in the next week or so, and within two weeks of my lending her the money, we broke up. I didn't care, really. Of course, she never paid me back and hasn't to this day.

At the time, I worked with a great old man at Dillards. His name was BA and he was 76 years old. We worked together almost five years and though he was old enough to be my grandfather, he and I were really good friends. One night we were working together and I was bitching about this girl not paying me back that money. He looked at me and asked me how long we dated. I told him about 6-8 weeks. He asked me did we have sex. I laughed and said yes. He asked me if it was enjoyable. I said it was. He looked at me and then said, "Well, Vance, you should just consider that 500 payment for services rendered."'
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1059 on: September 25, 2009, 05:40:22 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on September 25, 2009, 05:35:39 PM
What a fuckstick. . .

"And about dating broke ass bitches....

let me tell you all a true story. It's somewhat pointless, but what the hell, it's Friday and I'm wating to get out of here.

Back before I met my wife, I started casually dating a teacher that I met through mutual acquaintances at a bar. She had very little money. She was divorced with a son and was always broke. I didn't have a lot, but at the time I taught and worked a second job, so I had some left over. Well, we had been dating maybe a month or so and she needed some money. She never asked me to borrow it, but she had talked about being about $500 short because of some unexpected expenses. I had enough to loan it to her, so I did. She made a big, big fuss about it only being a loan and that she would definitely pay me back. At the time, I didn't care.

Well...we had a couple of arguments in the next week or so, and within two weeks of my lending her the money, we broke up. I didn't care, really. Of course, she never paid me back and hasn't to this day.

At the time, I worked with a great old man at Dillards. His name was BA and he was 76 years old. We worked together almost five years and though he was old enough to be my grandfather, he and I were really good friends. One night we were working together and I was bitching about this girl not paying me back that money. He looked at me and asked me how long we dated. I told him about 6-8 weeks. He asked me did we have sex. I laughed and said yes. He asked me if it was enjoyable. I said it was. He looked at me and then said, "Well, Vance, you should just consider that 500 payment for services rendered."'

Ahh, prostitution.  Is there no better topic for pointless internet humor?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1060 on: September 25, 2009, 05:57:22 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on September 25, 2009, 05:13:19 PM

or

46,247. Wow.

That's some scary shit.

That is the worst thing I've ever read.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1061 on: September 25, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »
Chuck vs. Yellon? Tards vs. Trolls.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1062 on: September 25, 2009, 07:00:47 PM »
Quote from: MAD on September 25, 2009, 02:53:22 PM
Quote from: Dave B on September 25, 2009, 02:51:55 PM
Fork: Two minutes for Instigating. needlessly trying to get people to inflate that twathead's sense of self-worth.

Why?'d.

Besides, there is this.

Huey isn't dead, AND NEITHER IS HIS SENSE OF MORAL OUTRAGE!

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1063 on: September 25, 2009, 07:14:27 PM »
Quote from: Trinew: The Boiler on September 25, 2009, 05:57:22 PM

or

46,247. Wow.

That's some scary shit.

Where does "one fourth of a Desipio" rank on that list?

46,247 / 191,535 = .2415

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1064 on: September 25, 2009, 10:47:52 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on September 25, 2009, 07:14:27 PM
Quote from: Trinew: The Boiler on September 25, 2009, 05:57:22 PM

or

46,247. Wow.

That's some scary shit.

Where does "one fourth of a Desipio" rank on that list?

46,247 / 191,535 = .2415

Statphag.