News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 371,044 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #1140 on: April 26, 2010, 03:57:01 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 26, 2010, 03:56:23 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on April 26, 2010, 03:51:54 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on April 26, 2010, 03:08:33 PM
Quote from: Andy on April 25, 2010, 06:11:26 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on April 23, 2010, 09:43:20 PM
Oh goodie.  Another manufactured reason to hate Al Yellon. 

Don't worry Kurt, we'll never need to a manufacture a reason to hate or loe you.

And that's why you're such a funny writer -- you never make a play on the obvious. 

Legit question.  Why do you come here?

For Mike C's articles.

And the sincerity.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1141 on: April 26, 2010, 04:09:22 PM »

Don't worry Kurt, we'll never need to a manufacture a reason to hate or loe you.

And that's why you're such a funny writer -- you never make a play on the obvious. 

Because if I try hard enough, maybe someday you all will like me!
M'lady.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1142 on: April 26, 2010, 06:15:39 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on April 26, 2010, 04:09:22 PM

No.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1143 on: April 26, 2010, 06:25:00 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 26, 2010, 06:15:39 PM

No.

ROTFLMAOUIVUD!  You guys kill me.
M'lady.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1144 on: April 26, 2010, 06:28:41 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on April 26, 2010, 06:25:00 PM

No.

Yes.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1145 on: April 26, 2010, 06:29:44 PM »

No.

But, seriously: back to the question at hand....
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1146 on: April 26, 2010, 07:39:53 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on April 26, 2010, 06:29:44 PM

No.

You geniuses are confident that you have me -- and my motivations -- figured out, so why should I bother to explain to you why I come here?  It's because I think I am hilarious, and I know that if I keep trying you guys will like me.  I'm doing it for the Lulz!

But maybe you -- all of you -- should take a page out of your own book and stop taking everything so personally, and (while we're at it) perhaps you could refrain from acting so ridiculously butthurt every time I insult one of you?  Maybe, when Dolan points out what a piece of shit one of my shitty photoshops is, and I respond back by calling him a shitty writer, you can refrain from acting like I started shit with him

Maybe?  Maybe not?  Maybe I think most of you are usually about as funny as a bag of Scottish Haggis-flavored potato chips?

I digress.  Boobies.

M'lady.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1147 on: April 26, 2010, 07:41:42 PM »
I like boobs.

But your photoshops Are shitty and Dolan is Not a shitty writer. You however, are.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1148 on: April 26, 2010, 07:51:53 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on April 26, 2010, 07:39:53 PM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on April 26, 2010, 06:29:44 PM

No.

You geniuses are confident that you have me -- and my motivations -- figured out, so why should I bother to explain to you why I come here?  It's because I think I am hilarious, and I know that if I keep trying you guys will like me.  I'm doing it for the Lulz!

But maybe you -- all of you -- should take a page out of your own book and stop taking everything so personally, and (while we're at it) perhaps you could refrain from acting so ridiculously butthurt every time I insult one of you?  Maybe, when Dolan points out what a piece of shit one of my shitty photoshops is, and I respond back by calling him a shitty writer, you can refrain from acting like I started shit with him

Maybe?  Maybe not?  Maybe I think most of you are usually about as funny as a bag of Scottish Haggis-flavored potato chips?

I'm being totally serious.

You constantly say you don't think we're funny.

You constantly say you don't care if we like you or if we think you're funny.

Indeed, you constantly say you don't care what we think about you at all.

So why waste any of your time here?

No sarcasm, no snark, no assumptions... I'm honestly curious.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1149 on: April 26, 2010, 09:39:56 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on April 26, 2010, 07:51:53 PM

How many times have you or others said the very same things about me, to me?  

To paraphrase Adam Duritz, some of you are very unpleasant people.  Some of you, I like.  Some of the topics discussed in this forum are ridiculous.  Some of them, I enjoy.  Some of the things written here are predictable and -- sorry -- lame.  Some things are funny.  And whether you would ever admit it or not, politically I am on the same page as most of you.  Regarding the Cubs and the way they are managed, I am on the same page as most of you.  Regarding the shows on television, and the movies in theaters, I am entertained by many of the same things as most of you.  I've met some of you, and seen pictures of others, and I can also comfortably say that I enjoy food as much as many of you.  

Regarding my own level of dorkiness, while I absolutely out-geek probably everybody here (I still think BC has me beaten), you are a group of grown men who spend your days on an internet chatroom and message board talking about sports, video games, tv shows, and movies.  Look around your office.  You see a guy with a face riddled with acne, with eyes obscured by coke-bottle glasses, and greasy hair pulled into a ponytail?  Go ask him if he hits up message boards and chatrooms online.  If the answer is no, then you have met somebody who is less of a dork than you.  Sorry to be the one to tell you that.

Anyway, I think it's too bad that some of you have a disconnect between your actions and the consequences -- it won't be by me but, someday, Andy is going to get sued over the way some of you go Full Retard on people.  It's shocking that a forum full of lawyers fails to see that, but some of you are very unpleasant people.  

Me, I'm just going to reiterate what I said before.  Take your own piece of advice and stop taking it so personally.  Stop acting so outraged when I tell one of you to fuck your own face -- FYC, among many others, has been a meme here since some of you were still freshmen in university or younger.  Some of you are very unpleasant people, but I actively dislike none of you.  I know you feel the same way about me*, because any time I suggest that some of you hate me, I am reminded of how full of myself I am.  

(*ie: you think I am an unpleasant person, but you do not actively dislike me)

BTW -- you didn't ask, but, for the record, Scottish Haggis-flavored potato chips are ridiculous and lame ... but also pretty funny.  Just like some of the people at Desipio.  
M'lady.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1150 on: April 26, 2010, 09:53:10 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on April 26, 2010, 09:39:56 PM
Anyway, I think it's too bad that some of you have a disconnect between your actions and the consequences -- it won't be by me but, someday, Andy is going to get sued over the way some of you go Full Retard on people.  It's shocking that a forum full of lawyers fails to see that, but some of you are very unpleasant people.

"It's like saying, 'the law can't touch me, baby' while drunk and disorderly in a Chicago police station at 3 a.m."--HHCBH A.K. V/H.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1151 on: April 26, 2010, 10:44:04 PM »
Some of you, I like. 

I won't go so far as to say that I like you, too, but it's always nice to hear that you're liked.  You're welcome for putting the occasional smile on that 4-eyed moonface of yours.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1152 on: April 26, 2010, 11:31:21 PM »
And whether you would ever admit it or not, politically I am on the same page as most of you.

Heh heh heh...

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1153 on: April 26, 2010, 11:36:01 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on April 26, 2010, 07:51:53 PM

How many times have you or others said the very same things about me, to me?  

To paraphrase Adam Duritz, some of you are very unpleasant people.  Some of you, I like.  Some of the topics discussed in this forum are ridiculous.  Some of them, I enjoy.  Some of the things written here are predictable and -- sorry -- lame.  Some things are funny.  And whether you would ever admit it or not, politically I am on the same page as most of you.  Regarding the Cubs and the way they are managed, I am on the same page as most of you.  Regarding the shows on television, and the movies in theaters, I am entertained by many of the same things as most of you.  I've met some of you, and seen pictures of others, and I can also comfortably say that I enjoy food as much as many of you.  

Regarding my own level of dorkiness, while I absolutely out-geek probably everybody here (I still think BC has me beaten), you are a group of grown men who spend your days on an internet chatroom and message board talking about sports, video games, tv shows, and movies.  Look around your office.  You see a guy with a face riddled with acne, with eyes obscured by coke-bottle glasses, and greasy hair pulled into a ponytail?  Go ask him if he hits up message boards and chatrooms online.  If the answer is no, then you have met somebody who is less of a dork than you.  Sorry to be the one to tell you that.

Me, I'm just going to reiterate what I said before.  Take your own piece of advice and stop taking it so personally.  Stop acting so outraged when I tell one of you to fuck your own face -- FYC, among many others, has been a meme here since some of you were still freshmen in university or younger.  Some of you are very unpleasant people, but I actively dislike none of you.  I know you feel the same way about me*, because any time I suggest that some of you hate me, I am reminded of how full of myself I am.  

(*ie: you think I am an unpleasant person, but you do not actively dislike me)

BTW -- you didn't ask, but, for the record, Scottish Haggis-flavored potato chips are ridiculous and lame ... but also pretty funny.  Just like some of the people at Desipio.  

For people who have real jobs, spending time at a message board or ShoutBox helps pass the monotony of a workday.  And your nonsensical ramblings presuppose that the relationships here on the board exist in a vacuum.  I think I've met nearly everyone, with the exception of a few, in real life.  I'm fairly confident most others here can say that and then some.

So, to summarize, go fuck your own face.  

And, by the way, I don't know how that fancy, progressive, Canadian law works, but I don't think anyone here in the good ole' US of A is getting sued anytime soon.  At least not for something they write and/or say.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1154 on: April 26, 2010, 11:51:56 PM »

Please, feel free to quote or PM anything you feel would be actionable in a civil suit.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!