News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 371,040 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #1155 on: April 27, 2010, 12:09:09 AM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on April 26, 2010, 11:51:56 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on April 26, 2010, 09:39:56 PM
Anyway, I think it's too bad that some of you have a disconnect between your actions and the consequences -- it won't be by me but, someday, Andy is going to get sued over the way some of you go Full Retard on people.  It's shocking that a forum full of lawyers fails to see that, but some of you are very unpleasant people.  

Please, feel free to quote or PM anything you feel would be actionable in a civil suit.

Doesn't 47 USC § 230 cover this?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #1156 on: April 27, 2010, 12:09:45 AM »
Anyway, I think it's too bad that some of you have a disconnect between your actions and the consequences -- it won't be by me but, someday, Andy is going to get sued over the way some of you go Full Retard on people.  It's shocking that a forum full of lawyers fails to see that, but some of you are very unpleasant people.  

Please, feel free to quote or PM anything you feel would be actionable in a civil suit.

I stabbed that fucker in self defense and it happened in South America, so go fuck yourself, Interpol.

I also have not threatened to stab anyone here or anywhere else; and if everyone keeps their goddamned mouths shut, we won't have to worry about that happening.

I'm not saying; I'm just saying, ya know?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1157 on: April 27, 2010, 12:14:18 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on April 27, 2010, 12:09:45 AM

I stabbed that fucker in self defense and it happened in South America, so go fuck yourself, Interpol.

I also have not threatened to stab anyone here or anywhere else; and if everyone keeps their goddamned mouths shut, we won't have to worry about that happening.

I'm glad you showed up, powen, because this most recent passive-aggressive exhibition by Kurt reminded me of Paul's "prove it" to and I would like to think that "sue me" can become as big of a Desipio meme.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1158 on: April 27, 2010, 12:19:28 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on April 27, 2010, 12:09:09 AM

Doesn't 47 USC § 230 cover this?

I'd think so.*

*Not to be construed as legal advice.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #1159 on: April 27, 2010, 12:53:42 AM »
Quote from: MAD on April 27, 2010, 12:14:18 AM

I'm glad you showed up, powen, because this most recent passive-aggressive exhibition by Kurt reminded me of Paul's "prove it" to and I would like to think that "sue me" can become as big of a Desipio meme.

Well, to be perfectly honest, I don't think any of you people are real lawyers, or this site would have gone down in flames years ago...  Let me explain.

1. Boobies are shown on this website.

FACT: Booby viewing is ILLEGAL.

2. People on this very website tell fat chicks that they want to make lamps out of their skin.

FACT: Being a fat chick is ILLEGAL.

My crack legal team and I are preparing a mountainous ream of evidence to present before the courts in several different countries regarding all the atrocities that I have personally witnessed here.  Some of you will fare well as you have abided by the laws of this and many other lands, some others, not so lucky (Apex, I'm looking at you).  A day of reckoning awaits the unworthy.  Prepare to burn in the fire of a smothering, smoldering pit of legalese hell while your eyeballs pop out of your skull from my barrister's insanely deep dicking in the back of your pathetic, well gripped skull.

Gaze upon the face of Vishnu, the destroyer:

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1160 on: April 27, 2010, 05:22:49 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on April 26, 2010, 07:39:53 PM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on April 26, 2010, 06:29:44 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on April 26, 2010, 06:25:00 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 26, 2010, 06:15:39 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on April 26, 2010, 04:09:22 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on April 26, 2010, 03:51:54 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on April 26, 2010, 03:08:33 PM
Quote from: Andy on April 25, 2010, 06:11:26 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on April 23, 2010, 09:43:20 PM
Oh goodie.  Another manufactured reason to hate Al Yellon. 

Don't worry Kurt, we'll never need to a manufacture a reason to hate or loe you.

And that's why you're such a funny writer -- you never make a play on the obvious. 

Legit question.  Why do you come here?

Because if I try hard enough, maybe someday you all will like me!

No.

ROTFLMAOUIVUD!  You guys kill me.

But, seriously: back to the question at hand....

You geniuses are confident that you have me -- and my motivations -- figured out, so why should I bother to explain to you why I come here?  It's because I think I am hilarious, and I know that if I keep trying you guys will like me.  I'm doing it for the Lulz!

But maybe you -- all of you -- should take a page out of your own book and stop taking everything so personally, and (while we're at it) perhaps you could refrain from acting so ridiculously butthurt every time I insult one of you?  Maybe, when Dolan points out what a piece of shit one of my shitty photoshops is, and I respond back by calling him a shitty writer, you can refrain from acting like I started shit with him

Maybe?  Maybe not?  Maybe I think most of you are usually about as funny as a bag of Scottish Haggis-flavored potato chips?

I digress.  Boobies.

You're a fucking loser.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1161 on: April 27, 2010, 06:21:31 AM »

I am shocked -- shocked, I say -- that you good folks have focused in on that line.  Honestly, guys.  Grow the fuck up and learn to let go of things.  I get that you are living in this sad little circle of ignorance and reinforcement -- it's the one where you tell yourselves that you are clever and everybody else is pathetic -- but, no matter how often you say it or the dozenish people around here agree with you, most of you are still extremely unpleasant people.  (Not you, Mike, you're just an apologist and an enabler.)

I'm not being passive aggressive.  I am responding to people they respond to me.  I've been told that I apparently take it personally, and that I need to stop doing that.  Listen to your own advice, you stupid, obnoxious twats. 
M'lady.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1162 on: April 27, 2010, 06:39:11 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on April 27, 2010, 05:22:49 AM
Oh goodie.  Another manufactured reason to hate Al Yellon.  

Don't worry Kurt, we'll never need to a manufacture a reason to hate or loe you.

And that's why you're such a funny writer -- you never make a play on the obvious.  

Legit question.  Why do you come here?

No.

ROTFLMAOUIVUD!  You guys kill me.

You geniuses are confident that you have me -- and my motivations -- figured out, so why should I bother to explain to you why I come here?  It's because I think I am hilarious, and I know that if I keep trying you guys will like me.  I'm doing it for the Lulz!

But maybe you -- all of you -- should take a page out of your own book and stop taking everything so personally, and (while we're at it) perhaps you could refrain from acting so ridiculously butthurt every time I insult one of you?  Maybe, when Dolan points out what a piece of shit one of my shitty photoshops is, and I respond back by calling him a shitty writer, you can refrain from acting like I started shit with him?  

Maybe?  Maybe not?  Maybe I think most of you are usually about as funny as a bag of Scottish Haggis-flavored potato chips?

I digress.  Boobies.

You're a fucking loser.

Speaking of actions that may eventually bring authorities down on this place, and of things that only complete dorks would do, shouldn't you be cyber-stalking a girl right now?  I figured you'd be too busy sending her cryptic messages about how you "know her" to bother with losers like me.  
M'lady.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1163 on: April 27, 2010, 07:06:04 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on April 27, 2010, 06:21:31 AM
I am shocked -- shocked, I say -- that you good folks have focused in on that line.  Honestly, guys.  Grow the fuck up and learn to let go of things.  I get that you are living in this sad little circle of ignorance and reinforcement -- it's the one where you tell yourselves that you are clever and everybody else is pathetic -- but, no matter how often you say it or the dozenish people around here agree with you, most of you are still extremely unpleasant people.  (Not you, Mike, you're just an apologist and an enabler.)

I'm not being passive aggressive.  I am responding to people they respond to me.  I've been told that I apparently take it personally, and that I need to stop doing that.  Listen to your own advice, you stupid, obnoxious twats. 

I agree with all of this.  Except that Mike is an enabler.  If anyone is an enabler around here, it's Andy.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1164 on: April 27, 2010, 07:13:09 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on April 27, 2010, 06:39:11 AM

No.

You geniuses are confident that you have me -- and my motivations -- figured out, so why should I bother to explain to you why I come here?  It's because I think I am hilarious, and I know that if I keep trying you guys will like me.  I'm doing it for the Lulz!

But maybe you -- all of you -- should take a page out of your own book and stop taking everything so personally, and (while we're at it) perhaps you could refrain from acting so ridiculously butthurt every time I insult one of you?  Maybe, when Dolan points out what a piece of shit one of my shitty photoshops is, and I respond back by calling him a shitty writer, you can refrain from acting like I started shit with him?  

Maybe?  Maybe not?  Maybe I think most of you are usually about as funny as a bag of Scottish Haggis-flavored potato chips?

I digress.  Boobies.

You're a fucking loser.

Speaking of actions that may eventually bring authorities down on this place, and of things that only complete dorks would do, shouldn't you be cyber-stalking a girl right now?  I figured you'd be too busy sending her cryptic messages about how you "know her" to bother with losers like me.  

You wear a belt watch.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #1165 on: April 27, 2010, 07:31:53 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on April 27, 2010, 06:21:31 AM

Just so we are all clear: are you saying that I am extremely unpleasant?  Exactly who are we talking about here? Let's name some names and get it all in the open.  This is how the healing process begins.   

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1166 on: April 27, 2010, 07:38:34 AM »
Speaking of actions that may eventually bring authorities down on this place

I feel a Tank-lik honest curiosity about what you think the authorities will find actionable at Desipio.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1167 on: April 27, 2010, 07:39:58 AM »

No.

I digress.  Boobies.

You're a fucking loser.

You seem to know a lot about this tactic. Probably makes for a funny reminiscence over dinner with your "girlfriend's" amateurishly embalmed corpse.  
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1168 on: April 27, 2010, 07:40:47 AM »
Quote from: Eli on April 27, 2010, 07:38:34 AM

I feel a Tank-lik honest curiosity about what you think the authorities will find actionable at Desipio.

Ghey.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1169 on: April 27, 2010, 07:42:40 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 27, 2010, 07:40:47 AM
Quote from: Eli on April 27, 2010, 07:38:34 AM

Ghey.

Agreed.