News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 370,829 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #1170 on: April 27, 2010, 07:48:10 AM »
I just want to know what UIVUD meant in that "ROTF..." thing.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1171 on: April 27, 2010, 08:02:14 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 27, 2010, 07:48:10 AM
I just want to know what UIVUD meant in that "ROTF..." thing.

Unconsentingly Invading Virgins Until Death
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1172 on: April 27, 2010, 08:08:48 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on April 26, 2010, 09:39:56 PM
To paraphrase Adam Duritz

Holy shit.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1173 on: April 27, 2010, 08:31:05 AM »
Take your own piece of advice and stop taking it so personally.  Stop acting so outraged when I tell one of you to fuck your own face -- FYC, among many others, has been a meme here since some of you were still freshmen in university or younger.

We're not outraged because your insults are too edgy or cutting or insightful for us to wrap our tiny brains around. We're outraged because you've achieved a level of painful unfunniness that could only be duplicated if scientists developed a mutant hybrid of Jim Belushi and Jay Leno.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1174 on: April 27, 2010, 08:36:30 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on April 27, 2010, 06:39:11 AM
Speaking of actions that may eventually bring authorities down on this place, and of things that only complete dorks would do, shouldn't you be cyber-stalking a girl right now?  I figured you'd be too busy sending her cryptic messages about how you "know her" to bother with losers like me.  

Facebook users can (and often do) block TDubbs if they so choose. If she didn't want to get repeatedly friend-requested by a Chad, she shouldn't have been flouncing around with that sexy short-cut "Add as Friend" button.

She was totally asking for it.

Quote from: Eli on April 27, 2010, 07:42:40 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 27, 2010, 07:40:47 AM
Quote from: Eli on April 27, 2010, 07:38:34 AM
Quote from: Canadouche on April 27, 2010, 06:39:11 AM
Speaking of actions that may eventually bring authorities down on this place

I feel a Tank-lik honest curiosity about what you think the authorities will find actionable at Desipio.

Ghey.

Agreed.

That's it. I'm calling my lawyer.

Quote from: R-V on April 27, 2010, 08:31:05 AM
Take your own piece of advice and stop taking it so personally.  Stop acting so outraged when I tell one of you to fuck your own face -- FYC, among many others, has been a meme here since some of you were still freshmen in university or younger.

We're not outraged because your insults are too edgy or cutting or insightful for us to wrap our tiny brains around. We're outraged because you've achieved a level of painful unfunniness that could only be duplicated if scientists developed a mutant hybrid of Jim Belushi and Jay Leno.

Either:

a) Kurt doesn't care if twats like you think he's funny

or

b) Kurt totally wasn't trying to be funny, you stupid, obnoxious twats
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1175 on: April 27, 2010, 08:53:02 AM »
Kurt, I know this will awaken the screaming rage in you, but the fatal flaw in your entire rant is the fact that YOU come HERE.  If we were all over on Goat Riders saying passive-aggressive shit about how bad a writer you are and how stupid, nerdy, and unfunny your commenters are, certainly someone would ask why the hell we go to the site.  Since you're here doing the same thing, it prompted the question.  If you find most of this place unpleasant and assume that no one likes you, why not just go somewhere else?  Or- you know- try to be a bit more likable?  No, forget that.  Just try to be less unlikable.  TDubbs aside, I don't think anyone goes out of their way to dislike you, but you sure don't make it easy when you pop off like this.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1176 on: April 27, 2010, 09:01:14 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to get sued for?  For correctly pointing out that Al is selling a $22 t-shirt and giving $1.50 to charity?  His own lemmings figured it out and started badgering him about it.

I don't get it.  Somebody photoshop it for me.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1177 on: April 27, 2010, 09:10:55 AM »
Quote from: Andy on April 27, 2010, 09:01:14 AM
I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to get sued for?  For correctly pointing out that Al is selling a $22 t-shirt and giving $1.50 to charity?  His own lemmings figured it out and started badgering him about it.

I don't get it.  Somebody photoshop it for me.

Personally, I'm going to sue you for having this site in which I congregated with members of it at a bar in Chicago, met PAUL SULLIVAN, betrayed him, and then was called a traitor for doing so. I have had to deal with so much emotional trauma.

I'm going to have to see what this place is worth.

EDIT: One site said $218,000.. Another said $103.

I expect $103.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1178 on: April 27, 2010, 09:25:56 AM »
This is the worst thread in the history of anything.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1179 on: April 27, 2010, 09:37:48 AM »
Quote from: CT III on April 27, 2010, 09:25:56 AM

What about that one thread?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1180 on: April 27, 2010, 09:38:07 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on April 27, 2010, 09:37:48 AM

Nope, this one is even worse.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1181 on: April 27, 2010, 10:29:30 AM »
Quote from: CT III on April 27, 2010, 09:38:07 AM

Lisa too?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1182 on: April 27, 2010, 10:38:43 AM »

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1183 on: April 27, 2010, 11:27:56 AM »
Quote from: CT III on April 27, 2010, 10:38:43 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 27, 2010, 10:29:30 AM
Quote from: CT III on April 27, 2010, 09:38:07 AM

Lisa too?

ESPECIALLY Lisa.

But ESPECIALLY Bort.

Wait...

Seriously, I had no idea this was going on over here. I usually don't bother to read about Al. Crazy, man.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1184 on: April 27, 2010, 12:08:38 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on April 27, 2010, 08:53:02 AM
Kurt, I know this will awaken the screaming rage in you, but the fatal flaw in your entire rant is the fact that YOU come HERE.  If we were all over on Goat Riders saying passive-aggressive shit about how bad a writer you are and how stupid, nerdy, and unfunny your commenters are, certainly someone would ask why the hell we go to the site.  Since you're here doing the same thing, it prompted the question.  If you find most of this place unpleasant and assume that no one likes you, why not just go somewhere else?  Or- you know- try to be a bit more likable?  No, forget that.  Just try to be less unlikable.  TDubbs aside, I don't think anyone goes out of their way to dislike you, but you sure don't make it easy when you pop off like this.

Dunno how many times I have to repeat myself here.  This is a forum full of obnoxious, arrogant, unapologetic assholes.  Who -- and this amazes me -- act upset, annoyed, and ANGRY when I act like an obnoxious, unapologetic asshole. 

If I hated you, I wouldn't come here.  I really can't stand the douche who runs ACB, and I avoid him at all costs (although he remains free to post comments on GROTA if he ever feels like it.  I'll just skip any response with his name on it.  It's a revolutionary idea, you should try it sometime). 

I don't dislike you, Kerm.  I don't really dislike anybody, despite what unpleasant people some of you are.  (Why you act like it's a big deal for me to say that is astonishing ... you often call yourselves dicks and assholes.) 

Why do I come here?  I've already explained it.  Why do I stay, despite how glaringly obvious it is that I am unliked by some?  Because if I cared, I would have left already. 

/"screaming rage"
M'lady.