News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 370,865 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #1860 on: June 20, 2013, 10:44:09 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 17, 2013, 11:28:28 AM
HOW MANY MORE TEARS, THEO?

Answer: A BUTTLOAD

Quote"I think Dale is taking a lot of heat for the fact that we don't have currently a roster that is talented enough to regularly win baseball games," says Epstein. "We just don't."
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1861 on: June 21, 2013, 08:54:19 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on June 20, 2013, 10:44:09 PM
Answer: A BUTTLOAD

Quote"I think Dale is taking a lot of heat for the fact that we don't have currently a roster that is talented enough to regularly win baseball games," says Epstein. "We just don't."

Epstink is terrible.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1862 on: June 22, 2013, 01:46:56 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on June 18, 2013, 09:17:36 AM
Since Dolan never links to his articles anymore...

Wow... I'm glad I didn't bother to read Al's drivel at first and waited for this instead.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1865 on: June 22, 2013, 04:39:49 PM »
Quote from: Tony on June 22, 2013, 03:32:17 PM
Quote from: CT III on June 22, 2013, 02:59:57 PM
Quote from: Tony on June 22, 2013, 01:46:56 PM
Quote from: PANK! on June 18, 2013, 09:17:36 AM
Since Dolan never links to his articles anymore...

Wow... I'm glad I didn't bother to read Al's drivel at first and waited for this instead.

Also recommended:

http://www.brewcrewball.com/2013/6/18/4441546/an-open-letter-to-mark-attanasio-a-parody

That's gold, Jerry! Gold!

Farther down the original thread:

Quote from: Moron in ChiefI'd think I have more of a right to complain
... exactly because I pay for all these games. I'm their best customer.

Quote from: Clueless AlI'm closing this thread.
No further good is coming out of it, just people taking swipes at each other because they can. Plus, it's getting real slow.

Let's move on.

Yep, that's it.  This guy.  /wanking motion
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1866 on: July 04, 2013, 12:36:29 PM »
So me and my friends out here in Oakland go to sit down in our seats at the Cubs-A's game. Decent tickets, 100-level, $30, so it should be a good night, right?

Oh who's that chode in front of us that looks very familiar?

One of my friends accidentally - and I mean that genuinely - spilled half a beer on him in the fourth inning. He only got a little on him, and he wasn't drunk, but you best believe that Yellon looked like he was ready to throw down.

At game's end, Al was lamenting to us that because of the BART strike, he wouldn't be able to go to today's game. I asked him where his seats were and he said Section 107, Row 7. He said he paid like $110 for the pair. We told him that we'd give him $50 for the pair, seeing as he was screwed anyway. He said he'd take it, but when we both opened our wallets we facetiously acted like we only had $30 combined on us.  After he hemmed and hawed for a few minutes, he took the deal.

The tickets have since been Lysoled.

/Gilstory
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1867 on: July 04, 2013, 01:46:38 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 04, 2013, 12:36:29 PM
So me and my friends out here in Oakland go to sit down in our seats at the Cubs-A's game. Decent tickets, 100-level, $30, so it should be a good night, right?

One of my friends accidentally - and I mean that genuinely - spilled half a beer on him in the fourth inning. He only got a little on him, and he wasn't drunk, but you best believe that Yellon looked like he was ready to throw down.

At game's end, Al was lamenting to us that because of the BART strike, he wouldn't be able to go to today's game. I asked him where his seats were and he said Section 107, Row 7. He said he paid like $110 for the pair. We told him that we'd give him $50 for the pair, seeing as he was screwed anyway. He said he'd take it, but when we both opened our wallets we facetiously acted like we only had $30 combined on us.  After he hemmed and hawed for a few minutes, he took the deal.

/Gilstory

On the BCB shithole he mentions BART issues in transit before the game and claims he won't make it to today's game because he needs to catch a flight to make it to Wrigley before Friday's game. And he has an earring? I have my doubts. I think we need more proof. Was he eating bologna?

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1868 on: July 04, 2013, 01:56:27 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on July 04, 2013, 01:46:38 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 04, 2013, 12:36:29 PM

/Gilstory

On the BCB shithole he mentions BART issues in transit before the game and claims he won't make it to today's game because he needs to catch a flight to make it to Wrigley before Friday's game. And he has an earring? I have my doubts. I think we need more proof. Was he eating bologna?

He was not eating bologna. The only time he got up was when he had to flag down the vendor selling bottled water.

I guess the three hot dogs (ketchup only) that he ordered were too spicy.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1869 on: July 04, 2013, 02:11:28 PM »
Was not aware of the earring. Makes me feel confused. Going to think about this some more.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1870 on: July 04, 2013, 11:49:17 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on July 04, 2013, 01:46:38 PM

The man brought a clipboard to a baseball game so he could keep score. 

If that's not Al Yellon, he's done his homework.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1871 on: July 05, 2013, 01:07:12 AM »
That was close.  Can you imagine how distraught Yellon would have been if he'd not been able to make the game today, and had missed the Cubs getting historically no-hit?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1872 on: July 06, 2013, 10:11:27 AM »
Quote from: Eli on July 04, 2013, 02:11:28 PM
Was not aware of the earring. Makes me feel confused. Going to think about this some more.

I thought the only dude still wearing an earring was Harrison Ford. And even Hand Solo can't pull it off.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1873 on: July 06, 2013, 11:19:42 AM »
Quote from: Tony on July 06, 2013, 10:11:27 AM

I thought the only dude still wearing an earring was Harrison Ford. And even Hand Solo can't pull it off.

"Hand Solo" describes Al's sex life.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1874 on: July 06, 2013, 11:38:07 AM »
Quote from: Fork on July 06, 2013, 11:19:42 AM
Quote from: Tony on July 06, 2013, 10:11:27 AM

"Hand Solo" describes Al's sex life.

+1
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs