News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Your 2011-12 NFL Thread: Lock Out Fever, Catch It!  ( 41,869 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Your 2011-12 NFL Thread: Lock Out Fever, Catch It!
« Reply #270 on: November 18, 2011, 01:31:14 PM »
Quote from: SKO on November 18, 2011, 01:18:31 PM
Quote from: R-V on November 18, 2011, 01:07:06 PM
Per Big Biggsy's Twitter book, Carimi has been placed on IR. That blows. The Bears are one sprained Webb away from Edwin Williams and Frank Omiyale manning Jake's blind side.

Let's just not speak such things aloud. They might honestly move Lance Louis to left tackle and try Levi Horn at right before that put Omiyale back in again. Tice just fucking hates the guy at this point. The Carimi thing does suck. Had this move happened when Chris Williams was healthy I'd have been fine with it, because the five they had were playing well enough that it wasn't an issue, but this sucks. Hopefully this isn't a Marc Colombo repeat. I'm not terribly down on Edwin Williams though. I think in pass protection he'll be pretty comparable, I just don't think he's as athletic as Chris Williams and that'll hurt the run game since Williams was doing a fantastic job (the Clay Matthews disaster in Week 3 aside) of getting around the edge.

You should probably just rename your blog "Chug Chris Williams' Dong" at this point.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #271 on: November 18, 2011, 01:35:16 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on November 18, 2011, 01:26:46 PM
Dammit.  Dude played all of 6 quarters. 

Can we interpet "Gabe Carimi" to be Hebrew for "Mark Columbo"?

Ahem
Per Big Biggsy's Twitter book, Carimi has been placed on IR. That blows. The Bears are one sprained Webb away from Edwin Williams and Frank Omiyale manning Jake's blind side.

Let's just not speak such things aloud. They might honestly move Lance Louis to left tackle and try Levi Horn at right before that put Omiyale back in again. Tice just fucking hates the guy at this point. The Carimi thing does suck. Had this move happened when Chris Williams was healthy I'd have been fine with it, because the five they had were playing well enough that it wasn't an issue, but this sucks. Hopefully this isn't a Marc Colombo repeat. I'm not terribly down on Edwin Williams though. I think in pass protection he'll be pretty comparable, I just don't think he's as athletic as Chris Williams and that'll hurt the run game since Williams was doing a fantastic job (the Clay Matthews disaster in Week 3 aside) of getting around the edge.

Carimlombo'd FACE
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #272 on: November 18, 2011, 01:38:06 PM »
Quote from: SKO on November 18, 2011, 01:35:16 PM
Quote from: PANK! on November 18, 2011, 01:26:46 PM
Dammit.  Dude played all of 6 quarters. 

Can we interpet "Gabe Carimi" to be Hebrew for "Mark Columbo"?

Ahem

Carimlombo'd FACE

Oh, how humiliating.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #274 on: November 18, 2011, 03:24:30 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on November 18, 2011, 03:20:14 PM
White people catch passes like this, black people catch passes like *this.*

Hmmm....

"It's not because he didn't put the time in. It's not because he's the white guy," Jennings said. "A lot of it has to do with the fact that guys look at him and say, 'OK, yeah, he's the white guy, he can't be that good.'

So, he's not good because he's white, he's good because everyone assumes that he sucks, because he's white.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #275 on: November 18, 2011, 03:52:28 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on November 18, 2011, 03:24:30 PM
Quote from: morpheus on November 18, 2011, 03:20:14 PM
White people catch passes like this, black people catch passes like *this.*

Hmmm....

"It's not because he didn't put the time in. It's not because he's the white guy," Jennings said. "A lot of it has to do with the fact that guys look at him and say, 'OK, yeah, he's the white guy, he can't be that good.'

So, he's not good because he's white, he's good because everyone assumes that he sucks, because he's white.

He sucks because he's a grown man called "Jordy".

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #276 on: November 18, 2011, 04:58:48 PM »
The Packers white guys are better than the Bears black guys on offense. Fact.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #277 on: December 03, 2011, 03:12:36 PM »
Suh's not handling that suspension very well.  Either that or he drives like a Cardinal.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #278 on: December 29, 2011, 09:12:40 AM »
The fact that Breesus and Brady and maybe even Rodgers will bury Dan Marino's only remaining record this year brings me nothing but a raging schadenboner. Seriously, fuck that guy. I saw "Dan Marino" trending on Yahoo! and for a brief second hoped to read news of a grabber before I remembered the record breaking.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #279 on: January 02, 2012, 10:41:23 AM »
Quote from: SKO on December 29, 2011, 09:12:40 AM
The fact that Breesus and Brady and maybe even Rodgers will bury Dan Marino's only remaining record this year brings me nothing but a raging schadenboner. Seriously, fuck that guy. I saw "Dan Marino" trending on Yahoo! and for a brief second hoped to read news of a grabber before I remembered the record breaking.

He has no Super Bowls, and now his 27-year old record is gone.

He has nothing left - let the man have his dignity!
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #280 on: January 02, 2012, 10:46:44 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on January 02, 2012, 10:41:23 AM

He does have a nice pair of Isotoner gloves.

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #281 on: January 02, 2012, 02:50:44 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on January 02, 2012, 10:46:44 AM

He also fucked up Ray Finkle. He'll always have that.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #282 on: January 02, 2012, 05:04:22 PM »
Quote from: fiveouts on January 02, 2012, 02:50:44 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on January 02, 2012, 10:46:44 AM

He also fucked up Ray Finkle. He'll always have that.

Marino's damn lucky that all those hidden cameras were in that warehouse. And that the detective, who also somehow was being followed by hidden cameras, figured out that Einhorn was Finkle. Or Finkle was Einhorn. Einhorn, Finkle. Finkle, Einhorn. EINHORN'S A MAN?!?!?!?
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #283 on: January 02, 2012, 08:11:27 PM »

Fuck Dallas.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.