News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2010 WORLD CUP - SOCCER IS GHEY.  ( 71,910 )

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2010 WORLD CUP - ROCK! FLAG! EAGLE!
« Reply #270 on: June 23, 2010, 03:20:11 PM »
Quote from: Bonk on June 23, 2010, 03:11:11 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on June 23, 2010, 01:24:56 PM
Quote from: Brownie on June 23, 2010, 12:30:42 PM
Quote from: SKO on June 23, 2010, 12:25:38 PM
Morph explained to me earlier this concept of "Injury Time." It finally answered my question as to why the game I endured went on for 93 minutes. With regards to this "Injury Time" I must state emphatically that I find this institution to be undeniably Gay. But it's cool that the US of A won today. If our Gays can out gay the rest of the gays on the planet at their gay game on their gay fields, with their gay refs apparently determined to wave off every American goal, well, that's pretty something.

If soccer is so much gayer than American sports, why is the Stanley Cup going to be at the Pride parade?

To piss off the religious conservatives/hockey fans who lurk on ProHockeyTalk and Puck Daddy message boards?

Normally I hate when politics and sports are intertwined, but I think it's awesome the Cup is in this year's parade. I have Miami U. season tickets, and I was in town for the weekend when he was killed. I know everyone sugarcoats people that when they die, but he seriously was one of the best people on the planet, not to mention incredibly smart.

[/seriousness]

When who was killed?

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #271 on: June 23, 2010, 03:21:12 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on June 23, 2010, 02:33:10 PM
And in other european sports news, the Mahut /Isner match is tied up at 2 sets each....

and 54 all in the fifith

http://espn.go.com/espn3/player?id=6367&league=Wimbledon is showing it (the match is now well over 9 hours old).

And suspended for tomorrow.  Isner can barely walk, so he may not even get out of bed. 

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #272 on: June 23, 2010, 03:24:05 PM »
Quote from: CT III on June 23, 2010, 03:20:11 PM
Morph explained to me earlier this concept of "Injury Time." It finally answered my question as to why the game I endured went on for 93 minutes. With regards to this "Injury Time" I must state emphatically that I find this institution to be undeniably Gay. But it's cool that the US of A won today. If our Gays can out gay the rest of the gays on the planet at their gay game on their gay fields, with their gay refs apparently determined to wave off every American goal, well, that's pretty something.

If soccer is so much gayer than American sports, why is the Stanley Cup going to be at the Pride parade?

To piss off the religious conservatives/hockey fans who lurk on ProHockeyTalk and Puck Daddy message boards?

Normally I hate when politics and sports are intertwined, but I think it's awesome the Cup is in this year's parade. I have Miami U. season tickets, and I was in town for the weekend when he was killed. I know everyone sugarcoats people that when they die, but he seriously was one of the best people on the planet, not to mention incredibly smart.

[/seriousness]

When who was killed?

Some guy named Miami U. Not sure what the U stands for, though.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #273 on: June 23, 2010, 03:24:20 PM »

[/seriousness]

Faggy McGee?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #274 on: June 23, 2010, 03:24:43 PM »
Quote from: Eli on June 23, 2010, 03:21:12 PM
Quote from: thehawk on June 23, 2010, 02:33:10 PM
And in other european sports news, the Mahut /Isner match is tied up at 2 sets each....

and 54 all in the fifith

http://espn.go.com/espn3/player?id=6367&league=Wimbledon is showing it (the match is now well over 9 hours old).

And suspended for tomorrow.  Isner can barely walk, so he may not even get out of bed. 

I'm not much on tennis, but this is amazing.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #275 on: June 23, 2010, 03:28:47 PM »

[/seriousness]

Being gay is politics?

Bonk

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #276 on: June 23, 2010, 03:36:10 PM »

[/seriousness]

When who was killed?

Feb. 5. Icy roads north of campus.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #277 on: June 23, 2010, 03:37:58 PM »
Quote from: Bonk on June 23, 2010, 03:36:10 PM

[/seriousness]

When who was killed?

Was he on first?

Bonk

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #278 on: June 23, 2010, 03:39:10 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on June 23, 2010, 03:28:47 PM

[/seriousness]

Being gay is politics?

The Pride march certainly is. The Cup is there for a specific reason, not just to make a statement about the NHL being pro-gay rights.

Bonk

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #279 on: June 23, 2010, 03:40:31 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on June 23, 2010, 03:37:58 PM

[/seriousness]

When who was killed?

Was he on first?

Brendan Burke? Brian Burke's son? The whole reason the Cup was at the parade?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #280 on: June 23, 2010, 03:42:29 PM »
Quote from: Bonk on June 23, 2010, 03:39:10 PM

[/seriousness]

Being gay is politics?

The Pride march certainly is. The Cup is there for a specific reason, not just to make a statement about the NHL being pro-gay rights.

For the fags to jerk off into it?

Bonk

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #281 on: June 23, 2010, 03:43:30 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on June 23, 2010, 03:42:29 PM
Quote from: Bonk on June 23, 2010, 03:39:10 PM

[/seriousness]

Being gay is politics?

For the fags to jerk off into it?

Yeah, that's it.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #282 on: June 23, 2010, 03:44:42 PM »
Quote from: Bonk on June 23, 2010, 03:40:31 PM

[/seriousness]

When who was killed?

Was he on first?

Oh. I just googled that. That sucks. Is it still okay for me to say that soccer is gay?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #283 on: June 23, 2010, 03:45:15 PM »

[/seriousness]

When who was killed?

Was he on first?

Bonk

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #284 on: June 23, 2010, 03:48:57 PM »
Quote from: SKO on June 23, 2010, 03:44:42 PM

[/seriousness]

When who was killed?

Was he on first?

Oh. I just googled that. That sucks. Is it still okay for me to say that soccer is gay?

Yes it is, although I do like the World Cup. I can tolerate it once every four years.

I guess I thought the Burke story was more common knowledge nationally. It was huge here.