News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Opening. Day. Female. Odges.  ( 81,662 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Opening. Day. Female. Odges.
« Reply #390 on: April 05, 2012, 09:49:23 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 05, 2012, 09:48:15 AM
Quote from: Slaky on April 05, 2012, 09:39:43 AM
I've noticed an abundance of Cub related thoughts and well wishers on the Facebook today.

Huey posted a baseball related song and apparently he has a dickload friend named Craig (not the Sox Craig from softball who is a nice guy) who decided to use Huard's PANKCITEMENT for Opening Day to remind him that the Cubs are shitty and will always be shitty. Real solid friend you have there Huey.

Can I call him a fucking asshole or does he have guns?

One of the best things about America is that you can get guns more easily than health care, so remember that.

You'd bring saltpeter to an orgy.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #391 on: April 05, 2012, 09:55:06 AM »
Quote from: Fork on April 05, 2012, 09:49:23 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 05, 2012, 09:48:15 AM
I've noticed an abundance of Cub related thoughts and well wishers on the Facebook today.

Huey posted a baseball related song and apparently he has a dickload friend named Craig (not the Sox Craig from softball who is a nice guy) who decided to use Huard's PANKCITEMENT for Opening Day to remind him that the Cubs are shitty and will always be shitty. Real solid friend you have there Huey.

One of the best things about America is that you can get guns more easily than health care, so remember that.

You'd bring saltpeter to an orgy.

Adding some KNO3 (a primary component in fireworks and gunpowder) would certainly add some pop to the orgy.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #392 on: April 05, 2012, 09:56:17 AM »
And its the first Telander Fisking of the season [which really is the only way to read him.

http://deadspin.com/5899317/rick-telander-cubs-president-theo-epstein-might-walk-on-water-this-season-or-something

Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #393 on: April 05, 2012, 09:59:20 AM »
WORLD SERIES 2012 BITCHES

Simmer

• Play Ball
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #394 on: April 05, 2012, 09:59:24 AM »
Is this the year?  Where I DON'T get kicked in the nuts?  Pretty sure this is the year.

Better work on my George C. Scott method acting in case things don't pan out.

2010 Chicago Cubs
75-87

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #395 on: April 05, 2012, 09:59:53 AM »
Quote from: thehawk on April 05, 2012, 09:56:17 AM
And its the first Telander Fisking of the season [which really is the only way to read him.

http://deadspin.com/5899317/rick-telander-cubs-president-theo-epstein-might-walk-on-water-this-season-or-something

Jesus Christ, that's masterful.  The first line had me in stitches because of the batshit crazy Telander robot-fear article from last year.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #396 on: April 05, 2012, 10:02:18 AM »

Fuck it. I fired the first shot. Slak, pile on any nutpunches as desired. Huey might block me after this though.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #397 on: April 05, 2012, 10:11:41 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on April 05, 2012, 10:02:18 AM

Fuck it. I fired the first shot. Slak, pile on any nutpunches as desired. Huey might block me after this though.

You're unblockable, TJ. If I didn't make it clear - your DirecTV send up was masterful.

And now Huey's friend is going to RUE THE DAY.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #398 on: April 05, 2012, 10:28:41 AM »
Go Heat.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #399 on: April 05, 2012, 10:51:54 AM »
This Craig guy is a regular cunt.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #400 on: April 05, 2012, 11:09:08 AM »
Yesterday I learned from Deadbird fans on Bookface that winning Opening Day gives the Kyardnuls an automatic 3 - 0 World Series lead.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #401 on: April 06, 2012, 09:12:13 AM »
Coming off last year's Alec Baldwin vs. John Krasinski New Era videos, here's this season's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtxo4BnYzro&feature=player_embedded

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #402 on: April 06, 2012, 12:35:04 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 06, 2012, 09:12:13 AM
Coming off last year's Alec Baldwin vs. John Krasinski New Era videos, here's this season's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtxo4BnYzro&feature=player_embedded

Good to see Reg Mackworthy in a Major League cap again.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #403 on: April 06, 2012, 12:37:03 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 06, 2012, 12:35:04 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 06, 2012, 09:12:13 AM

Good to see Reg Mackworthy in a Major League cap again.

The eye healed nicely.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #404 on: April 06, 2012, 01:39:54 PM »

Nah, he's a little twerp from Niles with whom I would occassionally smoke weed at NIU 20+ years ago.  That's the extent of our relationship.  Thank you all for doing the devil's work--you were welcome to pile on, of course, but he proved to be a rather irrepressible, in additon to being an insufferable, troll.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs