News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Desipio 2011 Fantasy Baseball Keeper League Smorgasborgasm  ( 19,702 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Desipio 2011 Fantasy Baseball Keeper League Smorgasborgasm
« Reply #138 on: April 19, 2011, 04:51:10 PM »
DPD. According to Dusty Baker, being caught stealing (YUK YUK YUK) is the exact same thing as losing a family member.

QuoteIt was a situation that had the club discuss going with a different starter for Thursday.

"There was consideration," Baker said. "We talked about how he felt and could he handle the pressure of it. He said 'yeah.' Sometimes in times of trouble, it's easier to go to work than not go to work."

Baker mentioned how former Reds great Pete Rose pressed on and played during a 44-game hitting streak in 1978, despite having myriad personal problems, including the death of his father.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2011, 05:05:24 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 19, 2011, 04:51:10 PM
DPD. According to Dusty Baker, being caught stealing (YUK YUK YUK) is the exact same thing as losing a family member.

QuoteIt was a situation that had the club discuss going with a different starter for Thursday.

"There was consideration," Baker said. "We talked about how he felt and could he handle the pressure of it. He said 'yeah.' Sometimes in times of trouble, it's easier to go to work than not go to work."

Baker mentioned how former Reds great Pete Rose pressed on and played during a 44-game hitting streak in 1978, despite having myriad personal problems, including the death of his father.

How he resisted a Hank Aaron reference there is anybody's guess. I suppose Pete is far more appropriate in some respects, if not the example Dusty gave.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #140 on: September 29, 2011, 08:30:38 AM »
bump
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #141 on: September 29, 2011, 05:50:28 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on September 29, 2011, 08:30:38 AM
bump

The Red Sox feel better today seeing how badly JD collapsed in this one.

Too early to announce 2012 keepers yet?

Oh, congrats TDubbs.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

BigDrinky

• Idiot Savant
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #142 on: September 29, 2011, 09:34:18 PM »
Too early to start hating my 2012 team?

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #143 on: October 04, 2011, 01:19:18 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on September 29, 2011, 05:50:28 PM
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on September 29, 2011, 08:30:38 AM
bump

The Red Sox feel better today seeing how badly JD collapsed in this one.

Too early to announce 2012 keepers yet?

Oh, congrats TDubbs.

Yeah, it was pretty epic.  I'm blaming Bartman.  Can some of you guys  throw beer on him for me and threaten him with bodily harm?  I hear he lives in Chicago with Bill Buckner for some reason.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.