News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Thread  ( 471,971 )

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #300 on: November 11, 2008, 06:53:06 PM »
Quote from: Eli on November 11, 2008, 06:45:09 PM
Lindsay Lohan, excited about Barack Obama:

"It's an amazing feeling. It's our first, you know, colored president," the 22-year-old actress said in response to a question from Maria Menounos on "Access Hollywood" about her reaction to Obama's win in the 2008 presidential race.

You have to forgive her, she's still shaken up about Prop 8.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Atheist Communist Caliphate Made Flesh, Spread the Clusterfuck Around Th
« Reply #301 on: November 11, 2008, 07:36:56 PM »
Quote from: 5laky on November 11, 2008, 06:53:06 PM
Quote from: Eli on November 11, 2008, 06:45:09 PM
Lindsay Lohan, excited about Barack Obama:

"It's an amazing feeling. It's our first, you know, colored president," the 22-year-old actress said in response to a question from Maria Menounos on "Access Hollywood" about her reaction to Obama's win in the 2008 presidential race.

You have to forgive her, she's still shaken up about Prop 8.

I'm amazed that anyone asked her what she thought about anything, and she could think beyond sex, blow, and booze.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #302 on: November 11, 2008, 10:25:25 PM »
This made me laugh to beat the bend. Parts anyway.

Not the part about Michelle Obama asking Hillary Clinton for advice on child-rearing. That part I get.

I just find it incredibly awesome that Hillary is trying to hit Barack up for cash to pay off her $7-13 Million (depending on sources) campaign debt. Yeah, that's the debt she ran up running against him for months after the whole world and God Almighty told her to quit. The dude had her beat six ways to Sunday. Yet she persisted and spent money she didn't have, thus forcing Obama to spend his own money to campaign in the latter primary states.

If you don't find that funny, you don't have a funny bone in your phony-baloney body. I told you that bitch was Satan. Did I not?

QuoteAdded another longtime Clinton adviser: "She killed herself for them, did a hundred events, went anywhere they pointed – so it's disappointing they aren't helping... But it's not a big deal at this point."

One former Clinton fundraiser took a more cold-blooded view. "In a few months, when he's really struggling, he'll come to her for support," he said. "That's when she should ask him for money."

An Obama spokesman didn't comment but didn't rule out a debt retirement effort down the road.

Fuck you.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

MidgetSellingWater

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #303 on: November 11, 2008, 11:01:38 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on November 11, 2008, 10:25:25 PM

Not the part about Michelle Obama asking Hillary Clinton for advice on child-rearing. That part I get.

I just find it incredibly awesome that Hillary is trying to hit Barack up for cash to pay off her $7-13 Million (depending on sources) campaign debt. Yeah, that's the debt she ran up running against him for months after the whole world and God Almighty told her to quit. The dude had her beat six ways to Sunday. Yet she persisted and spent money she didn't have, thus forcing Obama to spend his own money to campaign in the latter primary states.

If you don't find that funny, you don't have a funny bone in your phony-baloney body. I told you that bitch was Satan. Did I not?

QuoteAdded another longtime Clinton adviser: "She killed herself for them, did a hundred events, went anywhere they pointed – so it's disappointing they aren't helping... But it's not a big deal at this point."

One former Clinton fundraiser took a more cold-blooded view. "In a few months, when he's really struggling, he'll come to her for support," he said. "That's when she should ask him for money."

An Obama spokesman didn't comment but didn't rule out a debt retirement effort down the road.

Fuck you.

I hate that bitch with the fire of a thousand suns.  She knew when she spent it that she was woefully overbudget but somehow assumed that the ultimate winner (not her) would assume the debt.  Surprise, clam, you're on your own.  BO doesn't need you or your showerwife-lovin' husband.  Enjoy New York you robotic, tacklebox-smelling, multiple-hat-wearing, meat wallet.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #304 on: November 11, 2008, 11:10:06 PM »
Quote from: MidgetSellingWater on November 11, 2008, 11:01:38 PM

Fuck you.

I hate that bitch with the fire of a thousand suns.  She knew when she spent it that she was woefully overbudget but somehow assumed that the ultimate winner (not her) would assume the debt.  Surprise, clam, you're on your own.  BO doesn't need you or your showerwife-lovin' husband.  Enjoy New York you robotic, tacklebox-smelling, multiple-hat-wearing, meat wallet.

What I don't get is why she assumes that the POTUS-elect ought to pay her fucking debt when she's married to the former-POTUS? Isn't he loaded? Doesn't he get millions of dollars just for showing up and dazzling large contingents of rich people with his bullshit? Why doesn't he pay her fucking debts? These are all legitimate questions. If I find out Barack pays a fucking nickel of this, I'm done with him.

MidgetSellingWater

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #305 on: November 11, 2008, 11:15:28 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on November 11, 2008, 11:10:06 PM

Fuck you.

What I don't get is why she assumes that the POTUS-elect ought to pay her fucking debt when she's married to the former-POTUS? Isn't he loaded? Doesn't he get millions of dollars just for showing up and dazzling large contingents of rich people with his bullshit? Why doesn't he pay her fucking debts? These are all legitimate questions. If I find out Barack pays a fucking nickel of this, I'm done with him.

Exactly.  Remember, she was the one who made a big deal about how she loaned her campaign HER OWN MONEY to help her candidacy.  Well, that's how it works.  If enough people don't like you enough to donate to your campaign, you have to pony up yourself.  Shocking.  This entitlement shit is built into her DNA apparently.  Fuck her with Bea Arthur's dick.

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #306 on: November 11, 2008, 11:25:16 PM »
Quote from: MidgetSellingWater on November 11, 2008, 11:15:28 PM
Quote from: ~Apex on November 11, 2008, 11:10:06 PM

Fuck you.

Exactly.  Remember, she was the one who made a big deal about how she loaned her campaign HER OWN MONEY to help her candidacy.  Well, that's how it works.  If enough people don't like you enough to donate to your campaign, you have to pony up yourself.  Shocking.  This entitlement shit is built into her DNA apparently.  Fuck her with Bea Arthur's dick.

I think she just saw the generous terms of the massive UBS bailout (e.g., five dollar foot longs? four dollars) and felt she might as well get in on the fun.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

TJ

• Fukakke Fan Club
The one thing I can take comfort in is that the Democratic President who takes office 1/20 will not be Hillary Clinton.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: TJ on November 12, 2008, 07:53:42 AM
The one thing I can take comfort in is that the Democratic President who takes office 1/20 will not be Hillary Clinton.
The world owes Barack Obama more than it will ever know for only this, if nothing else.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: TJ on November 12, 2008, 07:53:42 AM

Count her out at your own peril. She's still got her keys to the White House, and she's going in and having a locksmith change all the locks while Barack's being sworn in.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Indolent Reader

• Fukakke Fan Club
I think she should ask Oberweis for advice.

Hey - that rhymes!

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Indolent Reader on November 12, 2008, 09:03:30 AM
I think she should ask Oberweis for advice.

Hey - that rhymes!

If this is anybody but Steve Allen, you're stealing my bit!
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
If anyone wants to hear the victory speech again, along with the script:

http://elections.nytimes.com/2008/results/president/speeches/obama-victory-speech.html

8 days later, still amazing.

I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #313 on: November 12, 2008, 06:53:58 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on November 12, 2008, 12:48:49 PM
If anyone wants to hear the victory speech again, along with the script:

http://elections.nytimes.com/2008/results/president/speeches/obama-victory-speech.html

8 days later, still amazing.

Meh. I saw him dribble behind his back on YouTube. Now that was impressive.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #314 on: November 12, 2008, 09:11:03 PM »
What Chicago Wants on Slate.

QuoteExpect more scrutiny of Chicago's famously corrupt political machine. So far, Obama has managed to convince people he's from Chicago but not of it—a phenomenon one Chicago columnist dubbed "hopium." But just as the national media are now obsessed with Alaskan drilling, they're also likely to scrutinize city politics and speculate about potential ties to Obama. There may be only one Tony Rezko, but the media can be counted on to try to find others like him.

So far by their coverage (or rather lack) of the one and only Tony Rezko, I highly doubt the media can be counted on for anything but softballs and puff pieces where our 44th President is concerned. There will be choppy waters ahead but most of the criticism will be written off as unfounded Republican hack-jobs. Daley's old man wrote that script a generation ago and it's still playing out to bemusement of many.

QuoteSome expectations will no doubt be dashed. Federal agencies will not brim with Chicagoans. Obama will not move the capital to the Windy City, as he did his campaign. The Cubs will not win the World Series. But at the very least, Chicago will force the world to acknowledge that America is more than the sum of its coasts.

Fuck you.