News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: MIKE WADE!!11!!  ( 4,082 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
MIKE WADE!!11!!
« on: August 25, 2010, 09:10:49 PM »
Lookin' good, Mike! 3-0!
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: MIKE WADE!!11!!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 09:13:27 PM »
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 10:15:32 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 08:04:25 AM »
He's Neifi-ing the season.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 10:48:36 AM »
You know the story. They're not going to lose again all year, finish 88-74 and then get swept by Atlanta in the playoffs. Quade will get a 5-year contract though, and everyone will hail him to be the next great thing. Except that you'll see teh Genius retire, Joe Girardi leave New York for St. Louis, Ozzie Guillen quit, Ryne Sandberg manage the White Sox and Ken Macha get fired by the Brewers and be replaced by Pat Listach. For good measure, let's just put Alan Trammel in pinstripes as the next manager of the Yankees. And then we'll see Girardi, Listach and Baker own the NL Central, we'll see Sandberg become the toast of the meth labs and we'll see the Alan Trammel-led (and Lou Piniella-consulted) Yankees win four or five more World Series (not counting the one Sandberg wins on the South Side).

I've seen it happen too many times .. actually, I've never seen this happen. This has never happened.

Fuck it, let's try it again...

You know the story. They're not going to lose again all year, finish 88-74 and then get swept by Atlanta in the playoffs. Quade will get a 5-year contract though, and everyone will hail him to be the next great thing. Except that you'll see teh Genius retire, Joe Girardi leave New York for St. Louis, Ozzie Guillen quit, Ryne Sandberg manage the White Sox and Ken Macha get fired by the Brewers and be replaced by Pat Listach. For good measure, let's just put Alan Trammel in pinstripes as the next manager of the Yankees. And then we'll see Girardi, Listach and Baker own the NL Central, we'll see Sandberg become the toast of the meth labs and we'll see the Alan Trammel-led (and Lou Piniella-consulted) Yankees win four or five more World Series (not counting the one Sandberg wins on the South Side). sweep Atlanta and San Diego and Minnesota win the World Series this year, have a run of 15 straight World Series with Mike Quade as skipper. And we're all happy. Except for Jim Essian, who still has not entered the conversation as next Cubs manager.

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 06:28:19 PM »
Wouldn't it be spelled MY KWADE?

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 06:35:10 PM »
Quote from: Ivy6 on August 26, 2010, 06:28:19 PM

My Kwaddie?

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 08:56:33 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on August 26, 2010, 06:35:10 PM
Quote from: Ivy6 on August 26, 2010, 06:28:19 PM

My Kwaddie?

Show me on this doll where Yeti touched you.

oog

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 09:51:24 AM »

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 11:38:55 PM »
At this point, I'd have no problem with Quade managing the team next year.  Not because of anything spectacular he's done, but simply because I think he might do an okay job managing what will be an intrepid team of youngsters.

And Adam Dunn.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 07:45:06 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 30, 2010, 11:38:55 PM
At this point, I'd have no problem with Quade managing the team next year.  Not because of anything spectacular he's done, but simply because I think he might do an okay job managing what will be an intrepid team of youngsters.

And Adam Dunn.

NOW you've done it.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 09:14:02 AM »

And Adam Dunn.

Hank Sauer was once one of my favorite Cubs.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 10:11:33 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on September 01, 2010, 09:14:02 AM

And Adam Dunn.

Also the subject of one of the greatest baseball cards ever...from the 1956 Topps set, the only card to ever depict a player being sucked into an air vent:

TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 12:25:26 PM »
Quote from: Fork on September 01, 2010, 10:11:33 AM

And Adam Dunn.

Also the subject of one of the greatest baseball cards ever...from the 1956 Topps set, the only card to ever depict a player being sucked into an air vent:

The Cubs traded Hank to the Cardinals when Hank tried to holdout.  They got Pete Whisenant who batted .239 for the Cubs.  Hank batted .298 for the Cardinals.  The Cubs, stung by outrage over the lopsided trade, tried to remove any memory of it eight years later by getting Ernie Broglio from the Cardinals.  I forget whom they sent to the Cardinals in that trade
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 12:32:40 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on September 01, 2010, 12:25:26 PM
Quote from: Fork on September 01, 2010, 10:11:33 AM

And Adam Dunn.

The Cubs traded Hank to the Cardinals when Hank tried to holdout.  They got Pete Whisenant who batted .239 for the Cubs.  Hank batted .298 for the Cardinals.  The Cubs, stung by outrage over the lopsided trade, tried to remove any memory of it eight years later by getting Ernie Broglio from the Cardinals.  I forget whom they sent to the Cardinals in that trade

Probably some cokehead