News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Canadian people are ghey like their photoshops. - Bears at Buffronto - 11/07/10  ( 2,616 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on November 06, 2010, 02:55:17 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on November 06, 2010, 01:49:08 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 06, 2010, 10:39:10 AM
ISA! ISA! ISA!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/Goatriders/KurtEvans/aramisramirez.jpg

We get it, you don't get it.

Don't say "we" on this messageboard. You speak for yourself, moosejockey.

I speak for all Canadians and all dorks everywhere, biatch. 
M'lady.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Canadouche on November 06, 2010, 06:06:04 PM
ISA! ISA! ISA!

I speak for all Canadians and all dorks everywhere, biatch. 

Hey! I'm a dork and you don't speak for me.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Bort on November 06, 2010, 11:10:37 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on November 06, 2010, 06:06:04 PM
ISA! ISA! ISA!

I speak for all Canadians and all unfunny dorks everywhere, biatch. 

Hey! I'm a dork and you don't speak for me.

I always thought you were a geek, slut, blood, wastoid, dweebie, or dickhead, or maybe just a righteous dude.. 

Anyway, /fixed.
M'lady.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Buffronto is doing Krut proud right now.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Awesome, Bears win by 3 meaning we get to both enjoy a win and bitch about the margin of victory against a team without no wins.  

Best of both worlds!

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CT III on November 07, 2010, 03:14:14 PM
Awesome, Bears win by 3 meaning we get to both enjoy a win and bitch about the margin of victory against a team without no wins.  

Best of both worlds!

Don't forget about fretting over the injury to Peppers.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
Thanks to the Vikings for beating a terrible Cardinals team, hopefully saving Childress' job long enough for him to blow games against the Bears. 

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
So Buffalo sucks in two countries?
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Night Man on November 07, 2010, 03:22:03 PM

Best of both worlds!

Peppers is ok!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-1108-bears-bits--20101107,0,190767.story

And we're not going to do the thing where we wring hands over the small margin over winless teams on the road. Because by now, pretty much everyone including FroDog knows that in the NFL, when teams like New England and New Orleans can get upended by the Browns, any victory - especially on the road - is well-earned. Buffronto took K.C. and Baltimore into OT. Both of those teams are in the AFC, which is by far the more dominant conference, seeing as they don't use the DH and all. 
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 08, 2010, 07:59:03 AM

Best of both worlds!

Peppers is ok!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-1108-bears-bits--20101107,0,190767.story

And we're not going to do the thing where we wring hands over the small margin over winless teams on the road. Because by now, pretty much everyone including FroDog knows that in the NFL, when teams like New England and New Orleans can get upended by the Browns, any victory - especially on the road - is well-earned. Buffronto took K.C. and Baltimore into OT. Both of those teams are in the AFC, which is by far the more dominant conference, seeing as they don't use the DH and all

I'm pretty sure only the Bears have Devin Hester.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 08, 2010, 07:59:03 AM

Best of both worlds!

Peppers is ok!

And we're not going to do the thing where we wring hands over the small margin over winless teams on the road. Because by now, pretty much everyone including FroDog knows that in the NFL, when teams like New England and New Orleans can get upended by the Browns, any victory - especially on the road - is well-earned. Buffronto took K.C. and Baltimore into OT. Both of those teams are in the AFC, which is by far the more dominant conference, seeing as they don't use the DH and all. 

There's been less hand-wringing over the margin of victory than I expected. This game didn't teach anybody anything they didn't already know or show anyone anything they didn't expect to see. If you're on the optimist's side like me, you still think they can make the playoffs and this game did nothing to dissuade that. If you're Fro, they didn't do anything to make you think doom isn't imminent against the Vikings, because they've got MOMENTUM following a comeback over the totally-not-awful Cardinals at home.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015