News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Morning in America: Butthurt Achieved  ( 94,891 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Morning in America: Butthurt Achieved
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2012, 08:12:59 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 15, 2012, 10:51:28 PM
Quote from: Yeti on November 15, 2012, 12:41:50 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 15, 2012, 12:35:46 PM
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/11/georgia-senate-gets-52-minute-briefing-united-nations-takeover

QuoteThe meeting consisted of a PowerPoint presentation followed by a 90-minute screening of the anti-Agenda 21 documentary, Agenda: Grinding America Down. It was emceed by Field Searcy, a local conservative activist who was forced out of the Georgia Tea Party in April due to his endorsement of conspiracy theories about the president's birth certificate and the collapse of World Trade Center Tower 7. The presentation also featured a special video cameo from conservative talking-head Dick Morris in which the former Clinton aide warns that Obama "wants to force everyone into the cities from whence our ancestors fled."

About 23 minutes into the briefing, Searcy explained how President Obama, aided by liberal organizations like the Center for American Progress and business groups like local chambers of commerce, are secretly using mind-control techniques to push their plan for forcible relocation on the gullible public:

QuoteThey do that by a process known as the Delphi technique. The Delphi technique was developed by the Rand Corporation during the Cold War as a mind-control technique. It's also known as "consensive process." But basically the goal of the Delphi technique is to lead a targeted group of people to a pre-determined outcome while keeping the illusion of being open to public input.

How perilous is the situation? Here's a slide from the presentation comparing Obama's record to that of Mao and Stalin:

And yet, not one damn word about Obama taking my Ameros to fund the construction of the NAFTA Superhighway.

It appears that 2.5 million people in America die each year.. So he's got at least 5 million deaths on his hands.

Say what you will about the tenets of McCarthyism. At least it's an ethos.

I'm just tired, again, of the lack of creativity Americans have when it comes to comparing presidents to dictators. Always Hitler, Stalin, or Mao. What about Pol Pot? Enver Hoxha? Nicolae Ceausescu?! Oh man, that would sink an election right there, comparing someone to Ceausescu! What a hoot.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2012, 08:17:43 AM »
Quote from: SKO on November 16, 2012, 08:12:59 AM
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/11/georgia-senate-gets-52-minute-briefing-united-nations-takeover

QuoteThe meeting consisted of a PowerPoint presentation followed by a 90-minute screening of the anti-Agenda 21 documentary, Agenda: Grinding America Down. It was emceed by Field Searcy, a local conservative activist who was forced out of the Georgia Tea Party in April due to his endorsement of conspiracy theories about the president's birth certificate and the collapse of World Trade Center Tower 7. The presentation also featured a special video cameo from conservative talking-head Dick Morris in which the former Clinton aide warns that Obama "wants to force everyone into the cities from whence our ancestors fled."

About 23 minutes into the briefing, Searcy explained how President Obama, aided by liberal organizations like the Center for American Progress and business groups like local chambers of commerce, are secretly using mind-control techniques to push their plan for forcible relocation on the gullible public:

QuoteThey do that by a process known as the Delphi technique. The Delphi technique was developed by the Rand Corporation during the Cold War as a mind-control technique. It's also known as "consensive process." But basically the goal of the Delphi technique is to lead a targeted group of people to a pre-determined outcome while keeping the illusion of being open to public input.

How perilous is the situation? Here's a slide from the presentation comparing Obama's record to that of Mao and Stalin:

And yet, not one damn word about Obama taking my Ameros to fund the construction of the NAFTA Superhighway.

It appears that 2.5 million people in America die each year.. So he's got at least 5 million deaths on his hands.

I'm just tired, again, of the lack of creativity Americans have when it comes to comparing presidents to dictators. Always Hitler, Stalin, or Mao. What about Pol Pot? Enver Hoxha? Nicolae Ceausescu?! Oh man, that would sink an election right there, comparing someone to Ceausescu! What a hoot.

I'd rather kick it old school and use Richard the Lionheart.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2012, 08:24:39 AM »
Quote from: Fork on November 16, 2012, 08:17:43 AM

He's a 21st century Catherine De Medici.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2012, 09:37:00 AM »
Quote from: SKO on November 16, 2012, 08:24:39 AM
Quote from: Fork on November 16, 2012, 08:17:43 AM

He's a 21st century Catherine De Medici.

All of that presumes that the average American stayed awake during any history class, which I'm not willing to bet on.

Even though I think an election spot comparing a candidate to Tito would just be peachy.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2012, 09:48:31 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on November 16, 2012, 09:37:00 AM
All of that presumes that the average American stayed awake during any history class, which I'm not willing to bet on.

I THINK HE WAS JOKING.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2012, 09:59:33 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 16, 2012, 09:48:31 AM

I THINK HE WAS JOKING.

You can't expect Gil to ever pass up on an opportunity to point out the stupidity of others, after which he'll immediately click over to enjoy the comments section of a Politico article.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2012, 10:16:38 AM »
Quote from: R-V on November 16, 2012, 09:59:33 AM

I THINK HE WAS JOKING.

You can't expect Gil to ever pass up on an opportunity to point out the stupidity of others, after which he'll immediately click over to enjoy the comments section of a Politico article.

I'm also wondering what school in America teaches anything about any of those people I mentioned. Hell, I'm not even sure my school mentioned anything about Stalin other than= Godless Communist. I know we didn't learn shit about Chairman Mao.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2012, 10:19:17 AM »
Although Gil's mention of Tito gives me an excuse to post his awesome letter written to Stalin in response to Uncle Joe's attempts to have him killed:

QuoteStop sending people to kill me. We've already captured five of them, one of them with a bomb and another with a rifle (...) If you don't stop sending killers, I'll send one to Moscow, and I won't have to send a second.

Bad. Ass.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2012, 10:36:58 AM »
Quote from: SKO on November 16, 2012, 10:16:38 AM
I know we didn't learn shit about Chairman Mao.

I learned that if you carry pictures of him you ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2012, 10:47:46 AM »
Quote from: Fork on November 16, 2012, 10:36:58 AM

I learned that if you carry pictures of him you ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow.

I very nearly ended that post with "...and Fork quotes "Revolution" in 3...2...1..."

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2012, 10:56:05 AM »

I THINK HE WAS JOKING.

I LOLed. Like really loudly.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2012, 10:59:03 AM »
Quote from: SKO on November 16, 2012, 10:47:46 AM
Quote from: Fork on November 16, 2012, 10:36:58 AM

I very nearly ended that post with "...and Fork quotes "Revolution" in 3...2...1..."

I had to run with that, so I could use play action later on.
TIME TO POST!

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2012, 11:07:02 AM »

I THINK HE WAS JOKING.

I'm also wondering what school in America teaches anything about any of those people I mentioned. Hell, I'm not even sure my school mentioned anything about Stalin other than= Godless Communist. I know we didn't learn shit about Chairman Mao.

When I went to school Stalin and Mao were still making history.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2012, 11:08:42 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on November 16, 2012, 11:07:02 AM

I THINK HE WAS JOKING.

When I went to school Stalin and Mao were still making history gleams in their daddies' eyes.

Stew'd.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2012, 11:22:13 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on November 16, 2012, 11:07:02 AM

I THINK HE WAS JOKING.

When I went to school Stalin and Mao were still making history.

I would have guessed Vlad the Impaler.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen