News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Dolphins, and the Sophists who love them - Bears @ Miami - 11/18/10  ( 5,157 )

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Dolphins, and the Sophists who love them - Bears @ Miami - 11/18/10
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 07:41:39 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 19, 2010, 07:31:58 AM
Quote from: R-V on November 19, 2010, 07:28:21 AM
Quote from: Waco Kid on November 19, 2010, 06:56:04 AM
I enjoyed watching the Bears defense kick around a depleted Miami offense, as they should of.

It seems like Henry Melton has been coming on in the last couple of games.

My hate of Greg Olsen is subsiding.

What in the world did Bob Papa do to the football gods that deserved being teamed up with Millen and Theismann?

9 out of 10 times, you can count on Theismann to make ridiculous statements like "99% of the times you let a team hang around, they make you pay for it."

This defense is the tits. I don't care how shitty Pigpen is, shutting down an NFL offense like they did is worthy of praise.

I still want to punch Cutler quite often. He seams to have fallen into an awesome routine of making 2 to 3 unforgivably awful decisions a week.

Can't wait for the Iggles match.

Which mythical quarterback gord only makes 2-3 forgivably awful decisions? Peyton Manning? Tom Brady? Joe Theismann? I'm fine with Cutler doing whatever Cutler's been doing since the bi week.

As long as you keep winning the internet with these game thread titles, I will do my best to forgive Jake for his infrequent transgressions.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
...On the next Geraldo! - Bears @ Miami - 11/18/10
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 07:48:47 AM »
Quote from: R-V on November 19, 2010, 07:41:39 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 19, 2010, 07:31:58 AM
Quote from: R-V on November 19, 2010, 07:28:21 AM
Quote from: Waco Kid on November 19, 2010, 06:56:04 AM
I enjoyed watching the Bears defense kick around a depleted Miami offense, as they should of.

It seems like Henry Melton has been coming on in the last couple of games.

My hate of Greg Olsen is subsiding.

What in the world did Bob Papa do to the football gods that deserved being teamed up with Millen and Theismann?

9 out of 10 times, you can count on Theismann to make ridiculous statements like "99% of the times you let a team hang around, they make you pay for it."

This defense is the tits. I don't care how shitty Pigpen is, shutting down an NFL offense like they did is worthy of praise.

I still want to punch Cutler quite often. He seams to have fallen into an awesome routine of making 2 to 3 unforgivably awful decisions a week.

Can't wait for the Iggles match.

Which mythical quarterback gord only makes 2-3 forgivably awful decisions? Peyton Manning? Tom Brady? Joe Theismann? I'm fine with Cutler doing whatever Cutler's been doing since the bi week.

As long as you keep winning the internet with these game thread titles, I will do my best to forgive Jake for his infrequent transgressions.

Deal.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.