News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Activision announces Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2; It's BONERTIME  ( 81,556 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Activision announces Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2; It's BONERTIME
« Reply #450 on: February 12, 2010, 12:48:37 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on February 12, 2010, 12:45:48 PM
I liked the FAL on 3PTT.  I really can't use it in first person view unless it's hardcore.  I like putting a silencer on the ACR.  It's kind of deadly.  No one has any idea where they're getting shot from.

2-4 shots with that FAL and your enemy is toast... or more like powdered toast, amiright?

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #451 on: February 12, 2010, 01:06:50 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on February 12, 2010, 12:48:37 PM
I liked the FAL on 3PTT.  I really can't use it in first person view unless it's hardcore.  I like putting a silencer on the ACR.  It's kind of deadly.  No one has any idea where they're getting shot from.

2-4 shots with that FAL and your enemy is toast... or more like powdered toast, amiright?

:retardhighfive:

Yeah, but with one burst of an M16 and they have no shot.  I tried the FAL when I was really railing ass and I did okay.  What games do you play with your FAL?
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #452 on: February 12, 2010, 01:08:15 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on February 12, 2010, 01:06:50 PM
Quote from: Yeti on February 12, 2010, 12:48:37 PM

:retardhighfive:

Yeah, but with one burst of an M16 and they have no shot.  I tried the FAL when I was really railing ass and I did okay.  What games do you play with your FAL?

HEADQWARTERS LOCATED

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #453 on: February 19, 2010, 12:36:02 PM »

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #454 on: February 26, 2010, 07:52:10 AM »
I don't know if anybody cares, but the rumored Map Pack release date for MW2 is March 1.  There will be several maps released, and XBOX 360 gets them 30 days sooner than PS3 owners.  Here's the "supposed" list of maps:

Six new maps:

Abandon
DCWH-The White House
Compact
Revolt
Complex
Storm

And four from CoD4:

Shipment
Vacant
Overgrown
Crash

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #455 on: February 26, 2010, 08:24:36 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on February 26, 2010, 07:52:10 AM
I don't know if anybody cares, but the rumored Map Pack release date for MW2 is March 1.  There will be several maps released, and XBOX 360 gets them 30 days sooner than PS3 owners.  Here's the "supposed" list of maps:

Six new maps:

Abandon
DCWH-The White House
Compact
Revolt
Complex
Storm

And four from CoD4:

Shipment
Vacant
Overgrown
Crash

Even after my (2 match) 5-32 showing last night, I have a boner.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #457 on: April 02, 2010, 09:01:33 AM »
Well Overgrown and Crash made it, Salvage is a fun map with tons of hiding spots. I haven't played Bailout much but that map can get crazy. People tend to stack up in the hallways and entrances to hallways, equip a striker shotgun and its a turkey shoot.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #458 on: April 02, 2010, 09:07:22 AM »
I haven't played this game in over a month and I'm losing my shit.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #459 on: April 02, 2010, 09:10:31 AM »
Quote from: MikeC on April 02, 2010, 09:01:33 AM
Well Overgrown and Crash made it, Salvage is a fun map with tons of hiding spots. I haven't played Bailout much but that map can get crazy. People tend to stack up in the hallways and entrances to hallways, equip a striker shotgun and its a turkey shoot.

I haven't played Salvage yet. I've played probably 15-25 matches and it hasn't come up. I've played Bailout the most, I think. It frustrates me for the reasons you listed. I did a little at storm, but not much. I'm been wanting to get Salvage. Just no luck. I'll probably get some playing time in tonight. If I'm lucky it'll be on the TV I plan on buying.

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #461 on: April 21, 2010, 12:07:11 PM »
I've been struggling with wanting to play this game lately. Not sure what it is. I'm kind of disappointed with the maps. $3 per map blows. It might also be the lack of a ghey secks buddy for the game (IAN). It just has been losing it's luster a little. When I've been trying to play it on the new TV, it's been tough, because it seems like I'll miss things happening in the corners of the screen where I'm not used to looking.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #462 on: April 21, 2010, 12:40:26 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 21, 2010, 12:07:11 PM
I've been struggling with wanting to play this game lately. Not sure what it is. I'm kind of disappointed with the maps. $3 per map blows. It might also be the lack of a ghey secks buddy for the game (IAN). It just has been losing it's luster a little. When I've been trying to play it on the new TV, it's been tough, because it seems like I'll miss things happening in the corners of the screen where I'm not used to looking.

I miss you, too.  Hopefully, soon.  Thought, I'll initially only have The Show first.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #463 on: April 21, 2010, 03:01:25 PM »
When do the new maps come out for the PS3?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #464 on: April 21, 2010, 03:05:12 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 21, 2010, 03:01:25 PM
When do the new maps come out for the PS3?

May 4th