News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Rex's old man was an overrated douchehammer too. - Jets at Bears 12/26/10  ( 3,650 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Did you guys know the Bears had a game today? Christ sakes.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Rex's old man was an overrated douchehammer too. - Jets at Bears 12/26/10
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 05:31:43 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on December 26, 2010, 04:51:21 PM

Christ's sake was yesterday, no?

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 06:50:10 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on December 26, 2010, 05:31:43 PM

Christ's sake was yesterday, no?

At least in this country it lasts from the day after Thanksgiving until New Year's Day. After that he goes back to being imaginary.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 07:07:34 PM »

My favorite Bears blogger didn't. :frownyface
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 08:07:29 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on December 26, 2010, 07:07:34 PM

He was probably at the game.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 08:13:49 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on December 26, 2010, 08:07:29 PM

He was probably at the game.

I'm sure that's not in his entertainment budget

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 08:46:14 PM »

Are you blind? He's all over that shit:

QuoteTim Jennings and Charles Tillman (Fuck you) were caught wandering all over the damn field today. Teams who play the Bears know that all they have to do is either throw slant passes against the corners or go long. How fucking hard is it for Jennings or Tillman (Fuck you) to keep an eye on the receiver they are suppose to cover? I do not give a shit if this is "Cover Two". There is no excuse for the corners and secondary to act lost every fucking game. Even on the interception by Chris Harris, Jennings was beat with ease.

Fucking zone defense, how does it work?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 09:25:09 PM »
(Lays deserved wins bait, waits for SKO's interwebrain to explode)

QuoteAgainst the Jets, the Bears scored plenty points of their own. Twenty-one of them came in a 7:14 time period in the third quarter when New York and the new clown prince of football, Rex Ryan, essentially handed Chicago the game. This was after Ryan thought a fake punt on his own 40-yard line at the start of the second half would be a fine idea. And right after Ryan's assistants apparently let punter Steve Weatherford(notes) boot the ball to Hester who set up a touchdown with a 38-yard return, which was right before the kickoff went Hester's way and he pumped his fist.

Without that 7:14 of Rex Ryan being Rex Ryan, Chicago likely loses this game and with it, much hope of getting that first-round bye. And that should worry many about these Bears.

They just don't feel like a team that will go deep into January.

Chicago has not built its 11 wins on the carcasses of gifted teams. It withstood a furious rally from Philadelphia to win a game in late November, beat a mercurial Green Bay team and should probably have lost on Sunday were it not for the bumbling Jets who absorbed their defeat by shouting loudly in their locker room after learning that Jacksonville's overtime loss had put them into the playoffs. Otherwise, the Bears' résumé includes losses to the Redskins and Seahawks. In their two marquee games, they lost 17-3 to the Giants and 36-7 to the Patriots.

Such nights do not make a champion.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 09:54:42 PM »

I had to resort to watching the game at a BW3 in Toledo without hi-def TVs. Yeah, you read that right....I watched it in standard definition. Now that is dedication.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 09:56:06 PM »
Quote from: R-V on December 26, 2010, 09:25:09 PM

QuoteAgainst the Jets, the Bears scored plenty points of their own. Twenty-one of them came in a 7:14 time period in the third quarter when New York and the new clown prince of football, Rex Ryan, essentially handed Chicago the game. This was after Ryan thought a fake punt on his own 40-yard line at the start of the second half would be a fine idea. And right after Ryan's assistants apparently let punter Steve Weatherford(notes) boot the ball to Hester who set up a touchdown with a 38-yard return, which was right before the kickoff went Hester's way and he pumped his fist.

Without that 7:14 of Rex Ryan being Rex Ryan, Chicago likely loses this game and with it, much hope of getting that first-round bye. And that should worry many about these Bears.

Chicago has not built its 11 wins on the carcasses of gifted teams. It withstood a furious rally from Philadelphia to win a game in late November, beat a mercurial Green Bay team and should probably have lost on Sunday were it not for the bumbling Jets who absorbed their defeat by shouting loudly in their locker room after learning that Jacksonville's overtime loss had put them into the playoffs. Otherwise, the Bears' résumé includes losses to the Redskins and Seahawks. In their two marquee games, they lost 17-3 to the Giants and 36-7 to the Patriots.

The Giants don't feel like a World Series champ either, but nobody in San Francisco is complaining.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 10:09:44 PM »
I just re-watched the game. Those three TD passes in the third quarter looked so fucking amazing that I didn't think I was ever going to recover from my orgasms when I saw them in person. When I saw them on the TV they were, eh, awesome. You don't know what you missed. I will never again entertain any argument against watching games live. My seats are significantly less than great. But they beat some barstool or couch or Leigh-Z-Boy through and through.

S.B. x 2, bitches.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 11:33:32 PM »
Quote from: R-V on December 26, 2010, 09:25:09 PM

I already saw that. What a fucking cock knob that guy is. It's like he wrote that while the Jets were hammering the Bears in the 2nd quarter and then went "fuck it, I'm running with it." Fuck you asshole. Fuck you so hard. He argues that the fake punt "handed" Chicago the game. Yeah, it lead to one Bears TD, but it didn't lead to the other four you fucking cockwallet. Jesus H. Christ. The Bears have now beaten the Packers, the Eagles, and the Jets. That's three fucking wins against three of the teams every one and their mother is splooging over this year. I'm fucking done even trying to fisk shit like this. The Bears better curb stomp some fuckers in the playoffs and shut up smarmy little dickfaces like this guy. "Such nights do not make a champion".  Well shit, what was this pencil-dick writing when the Patriots were allowing Matt Fucking Flynn to march up and down the field last week? Eat shit, asshole. Super Bears, Super Bowl.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 07:28:58 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 26, 2010, 08:46:14 PM

QuoteTim Jennings and Charles Tillman (Fuck you) were caught wandering all over the damn field today. Teams who play the Bears know that all they have to do is either throw slant passes against the corners or go long. How fucking hard is it for Jennings or Tillman (Fuck you) to keep an eye on the receiver they are suppose to cover? I do not give a shit if this is "Cover Two". There is no excuse for the corners and secondary to act lost every fucking game. Even on the interception by Chris Harris, Jennings was beat with ease.

The best part about him ranting about Jennings being "beat with ease" on the interception was that that play right there is an example of Why you play the Cover 2 in those situations. Mirerez completely ignored the safety, saw the same thing that Fro did, apparently, and threw the ball straight to Chris Harris. That's how you draw it up. My god he's thick.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 07:51:15 AM »
Quote from: SKO on December 27, 2010, 07:28:58 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 26, 2010, 08:46:14 PM

The best part about him ranting about Jennings being "beat with ease" on the interception was that that play right there is an example of Why you play the Cover 2 in those situations. Mirerez completely ignored the safety, saw the same thing that Fro did, apparently, and threw the ball straight to Chris Harris. That's how you draw it up. My god he's thick.

How'd that good old fashioned 11-on-11 work out for Rex and his vaunted cornerback tandem when the wheels came the fuck off in the third? I had to turn around and correct a couple of blockheads behind me late in the game after they screamed at Tillman for the 30th time to press the receivers and stop being such a pussy. I told them that's how the Bears coach it and they're supposed to keep everything in front of them so they can't get scorched like the Jets did and etc. Then came a late 3rd Down play and the Bear corners were up on the line of scrimmage jamming. Lo and behold Tillman got his mitts on one after picture perfect coverage and the D got off the field for once. I turned around to the dudes and said, "Charles. Tillman." They were too busy giving each other reach-arounds to care.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 08:05:10 AM »
DPD: The Bears offensive line gave it's finest performance in four years yesterday. I look forward to hearing/saying that they still suck and that the Bears are clearly doomed because of them. But they played better than I ever dreamed they could. Only two sacks, both of Cutler's own Roethlismaking and 113 yards rushing for Fo'te? Yes please.

Can we get a bump in the Fuck PenFoe's Winter Face Thread too? Thanks.