News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Cubs Leaving the Cat Box?  ( 3,835 )

Ho Ho Kamper

• Hank White Fan Club
Cubs Leaving the Cat Box?
« on: January 15, 2010, 04:06:24 PM »
Hey gang, at the risk of getting dumped on I wanted to direct you all over to my baseball blog. It's not always Cubs-specific, but today's post is about the possible move to Florida for Spring Training. Enjoy

http://imperfectgame.blogspot.com/

PS: I know you missed me...

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Cubs Leaving the Cat Box?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 04:59:52 PM »
Looks like I'll have to change my spring travel plans. Instead of not going to Arizona, I'll not be going to Florida.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 05:01:37 PM »
Quote from: Ho Ho Kamper on January 15, 2010, 04:06:24 PM
Hey gang, at the risk of getting dumped on I wanted to direct you all over to my baseball blog. It's not always Cubs-specific, but today's post is about the possible move to Florida for Spring Training. Enjoy

Shut up Paul. You're a douche.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Ho Ho Kamper

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 05:25:01 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 15, 2010, 05:01:37 PM
Quote from: Ho Ho Kamper on January 15, 2010, 04:06:24 PM

Shut up Paul. You're a douche.

Now, don't get huffy. We all miss Paul.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 05:36:35 PM »
Is a sunburn from the sun in Florida any less painful than a sunburn from the sun in Arizona?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 05:41:13 PM »
If the Cubs are fond of daily rain and suffocating humidity (and thousands of retirees) they'll head for Naples.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 05:50:05 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on January 15, 2010, 05:36:35 PM
Is a sunburn from the sun in Florida any less painful than a sunburn from the sun in Arizona?

You're assuming that there is any sun in Florida in March?

/retirement state feud.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 06:27:02 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 15, 2010, 05:50:05 PM

/retirement state feud.

Honestly, playing in Naples seems awfully dumb unless a few other teams are going to locate in SW Florida. As it is, the Cubs' better enjoy riding a bus up a backed-up 75 into Tampa or across Alligator Alley.

Kap says he thinks the Cubs will stay in Mesa. Of course, he posted this on the Women's Lib site.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 07:39:22 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on January 15, 2010, 06:27:02 PM

/retirement state feud.

Honestly, playing in Naples seems awfully dumb unless a few other teams are going to locate in SW Florida. As it is, the Cubs' better enjoy riding a bus up a backed-up 75 into Tampa or across Alligator Alley.

Kap says he thinks the Cubs will stay in Mesa. Of course, he posted this on the Women's Lib site.

The Twins, Red Sox, and Rays (in that order) are less than an hour and a half away to the north, but after that it's a long haul to everyone else (except the Orioles in Sarasota, about 2 hours).
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 09:13:38 PM »
Quote from: C-C-Cats on January 15, 2010, 07:39:22 PM

/retirement state feud.

The Twins, Red Sox, and Rays (in that order) are less than an hour and a half away to the north, but after that it's a long haul to everyone else (except the Orioles in Sarasota, about 2 hours).

The Cubs used to train on Catalina Island   That is next to nothing except migrating grey  whales
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2010, 09:41:39 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on January 15, 2010, 09:13:38 PM
Quote from: C-C-Cats on January 15, 2010, 07:39:22 PM

/retirement state feud.

The Cubs used to train on Catalina Island   That is next to nothing except migrating grey  whales

For a second, I thought you had said, "migrating ghey whales"...

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 12:53:01 PM »
/thread
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.