News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Jeff Samardzija Defenestration Thread  ( 75,626 )

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Jeff Samardzija Defenestration Thread
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2010, 04:24:22 PM »
I'm thinking Samardzija has a great future selling life insurance in Goshen, Ind. or some place where playing for Notre Dame earns you some kind of admiration.

Lance Dicksons Arm

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2010, 04:28:11 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on April 15, 2010, 04:24:22 PM
I'm thinking Samardzija has a great future selling life insurance in Goshen, Ind. or some place where playing for Notre Dame earns you some kind of admiration.

He'd have to cut his hair to succeed selling in Goshen.   No chance those folk are buying life insurance from a guy with lady hair.   They'll confuse him for one of those queers....and some guy named Cooter would pull out his vintage rifle and shoot him.

Suddenly, I like your idea even better.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2010, 04:29:27 PM »
Quote from: Lance Dicksons Arm on April 15, 2010, 04:28:11 PM
Quote from: Brownie on April 15, 2010, 04:24:22 PM

He'd have to cut his hair to succeed selling in Goshen.   No chance those folk are buying life insurance from a guy with lady hair.   They'll confuse him for one of those queers....and some guy named Cooter would pull out his vintage rifle and shoot him.

Suddenly, I like your idea even better.

If Cooter from Goshen is a Cub fan (and he's probably as likely a Reds fan), he likes the idea too.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2010, 04:52:50 PM »
This guy sucks cock through a straw.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Jub

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2010, 05:27:35 PM »
S'mardja is goddamn awful and I am absolutely sick of watching this bum trot out there, especially when games are actually in the balance.  But is wasn't in the balance long after ol' hair started throwing the little white ball around, was it?

:: sick face::

This guy and this guy alone should be enough reason for donuts to be on his way out of town.  He won the lottery when he signed with the Cubs.  Now fuck off and invest the rest of your winnings you absolute piece of shit.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2010, 05:29:59 PM »
Quote from: Jub on April 15, 2010, 05:27:35 PM
S'mardja is goddamn awful and I am absolutely sick of watching this bum trot out there, especially when games are actually in the balance.  But is wasn't in the balance long after ol' hair started throwing the little white ball around, was it?

This guy and this guy alone should be enough reason for donuts to be on his way out of town.  He won the lottery when he signed with the Cubs.  Now fuck off and invest the rest of your winnings you absolute piece of shit.

Shut it, Paul.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2010, 05:35:20 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 15, 2010, 05:29:59 PM

Shut it, Paul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgK-1mpSljI
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Jub

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2010, 05:42:07 PM »
He's awful and you all know it.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2010, 05:46:29 PM »
Quote from: Jub on April 15, 2010, 05:42:07 PM
He's awful and you all know it.

Actually, if you read through this thread, it's clear we all think he's capable of eventually being a quality No. 2 starter in the majors.

Jub

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2010, 05:51:30 PM »
I know.  Its just he's just probably my most hated Cub in recent memory, if not all time.   

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2010, 07:34:53 PM »
Quote from: Jub on April 15, 2010, 05:51:30 PM
I know.  Its just he's just probably my most hated Cub in recent memory, if not all time.   

Que?
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2010, 08:02:28 PM »
Quote from: Armchair_QB on April 15, 2010, 07:34:53 PM

Que?

We'd like a word with you.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2010, 08:20:20 PM »

Shut it, Paul.

I'm told Newburgh, Indiana is the Hobart of the Ohio River Valley.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2010, 08:47:12 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on April 15, 2010, 08:20:20 PM
S'mardja is goddamn awful and I am absolutely sick of watching this bum trot out there, especially when games are actually in the balance.  But is wasn't in the balance long after ol' hair started throwing the little white ball around, was it?

This guy and this guy alone should be enough reason for donuts to be on his way out of town.  He won the lottery when he signed with the Cubs.  Now fuck off and invest the rest of your winnings you absolute piece of shit.

Shut it, Paul.

I'm told Newburgh, Indiana is the Hobart of the Ohio River Valley.

THI
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2010, 09:22:17 PM »
Quote from: Bort on April 15, 2010, 08:02:28 PM
Quote from: Armchair_QB on April 15, 2010, 07:34:53 PM

Que?

We'd like a word with you.