News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2011-12 Blackhawks: No Longer Accepting Mediocrity or Tolerating Bullshit  ( 32,328 )

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
DPD...Bob McKenzie tweeting that Hawks sign Sean O'Donnell to a one year deal, 850K.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Depth and depther.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 01, 2011, 12:23:04 PM
Depth and depther.

They're setting up the Brad Richards coup!!
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
DPD, but Raffi Torres to the Coyotes, 2 year deal.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 01, 2011, 12:23:56 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 01, 2011, 12:23:04 PM
Depth and depther.

They're setting up the Brad Richards coup!!

Or maybe just trying to get the Hawks' average age up over 30.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 01, 2011, 12:28:41 PM
DPD, but Raffi Torres to the Coyotes, 2 year deal.

Meatball heartthrob Wisniewski to Columbus. 6 years/$33MM ($5.5MM cap hit).

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Ehrhoff to Buffalo. 10(!) years/$40MM.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 01, 2011, 12:07:05 PM
Brett McLean, two-way contract.

$525K NHL/$150K AHL

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Andrew Brunette. 1 year/$2MM.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 01, 2011, 12:55:49 PM
Andrew Brunette. 1 year/$2MM.

This is my favorite.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Bowman does not right that wrong: Via Bob McKenzie: Vrbata signs three year, $9MM deal with PHX.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 01, 2011, 01:36:16 PM
Bowman does not right that wrong: Via Bob McKenzie: Vrbata signs three year, $9MM deal with PHX.

Slaky rejoices

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Mike Commodore to the Wings.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Cam Barker bought out by Wild, signed by Oil for 1 year/$2.25MM.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NHL&id=1822&line=137176&spln=1

QuoteMinnesota GM Chuck Fletcher is taking responsibility for the Cam Barker trade in 2010 in which they gave up prospect Nick Leddy to Chicago.

Leddy is looking good in Chicago while Barker had only five points and a minus-10 rating in 52 games in his native Minnesota last season. "Cam worked real hard for us. He was a true professional," Fletcher said. "When we acquired him, he was a player we felt would fit into our short- and long-term plans. He was already an established player in the league that had some success. But it didn't work out the way we anticipated and/or he had hoped. When you look back at things a couple years later, things seem crystal-clear. I'm the general manager, and ultimately I'm the guy who makes the trades and drafts the players. I certainly take full responsibility for any decision we ever make here." Barker was placed on waivers Thursday and will be bought out of his contract Friday once he passes through waivers. An NHL team will take a chance on Barker as he was the third player drafted in 2004, after Alex Ovechkin and Evgeni Malkin.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on June 27, 2011, 06:06:47 PM
Dowell is a more serviceable 4th liner than Stalberg is, and it ain't like he's going to play anywhere else.

1 year/$800K from Dallas.