News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

How do you wipe?

Standing—Hollywood style
Sitting—the humble, old-fashioned American way
Squating/hovering/can't make up my mind
Bidet
Can't reach back there, use the towelrack like a bootscraper
I only shit in the shower
A team of orphans swabs my dainty hole with perfumed chamois leather while I sun on the terrace
I don't

Author Topic: How you crappin'?  ( 65,389 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: How you crappin'?
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2010, 02:04:11 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on February 16, 2010, 01:58:12 PM
I'm trying to wrap my head around what a malnourished version of an already malnourished person would look like.  

They'd probably look malnourished.  Wrap your head around that.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2010, 02:07:06 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on February 16, 2010, 01:55:44 PM
Quote from: Slack-E on February 16, 2010, 01:50:28 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on February 16, 2010, 01:45:30 PM
Where the hell is Karry Ling?

Slak, where are you hiding this ZD doppelganger?

Please don't get any ideas. She's like what ZD would look like if she was malnourished and unwashed. Seriously, this person is the scum of the earth.

Pen already thinks Zooey is "scrawny" and has "saggy flapjacks."

Ok, but I'd be willing to bet she bathes.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2010, 02:08:13 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 16, 2010, 01:19:48 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 16, 2010, 12:26:32 PM
Actually, I have another tale of the liquid garbage can.  On Friday, my cohabitator called and asked me to pick up Drain-o when I came home.  I did so and when I got home, she dutifully took it and began using it on the shower, as her hair was the reason for its clog in the first place.  So, after about an hour, she goes back to the shower stall and lets hot water go down the drain.  Following this, she begins to remove, by hand and paper-clip, some of the clumps of hair and whatever that had accumulated in the drain.  Now, instead of taking those clumps and putting them in the garbarge can a mere three feet away, she takes them and puts them in the toilet, a mere TWO feet away.

Doesn't mechanical clearing of the drain usually precede the use of caustics?

Anyway, my last girlfriend had a good story about dining at her neighbors' house for the first time. When they were done eating, the kids were instructed to clear off their plates, and the resident children promptly marched into the bathroom, leaving their parents staring at her expectantly. I think it was spaghetti and meatballs.

I know you're real b/c I've met you, but you're a fucking liar.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2010, 02:16:00 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on February 16, 2010, 02:08:13 PM
Actually, I have another tale of the liquid garbage can.  On Friday, my cohabitator called and asked me to pick up Drain-o when I came home.  I did so and when I got home, she dutifully took it and began using it on the shower, as her hair was the reason for its clog in the first place.  So, after about an hour, she goes back to the shower stall and lets hot water go down the drain.  Following this, she begins to remove, by hand and paper-clip, some of the clumps of hair and whatever that had accumulated in the drain.  Now, instead of taking those clumps and putting them in the garbarge can a mere three feet away, she takes them and puts them in the toilet, a mere TWO feet away.

Anyway, my last girlfriend had a good story about dining at her neighbors' house for the first time. When they were done eating, the kids were instructed to clear off their plates, and the resident children promptly marched into the bathroom, leaving their parents staring at her expectantly. I think it was spaghetti and meatballs.

You can repress it, but it's all a product of your unconscious mind.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2010, 02:53:53 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 16, 2010, 02:16:00 PM

So, here's something.  Do you mean "subconscious"?  I've heard others use "unconscious" in the same manner, and far be it for me to question anyone's word choice, but, the question stands.

Unconscious would mean knocked out or not conscious.
Sunconscious would mean thoughts or what-have-you beneath the conscious.

On the other hand, I suppose I see where unconscious would also fit, as in not in conscious thought.  In which case, what's the difference?

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2010, 02:56:33 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on February 16, 2010, 02:53:53 PM

So, here's something.  Do you mean "subconscious"?  I've heard others use "unconscious" in the same manner, and far be it for me to question anyone's word choice, but, the question stands.

On the other hand, I suppose I see where unconscious would also fit, as in not in conscious thought.  In which case, what's the difference?

Are you implying TDubbs has ever been conscious?
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2010, 02:57:41 PM »
Quote from: Jon on February 16, 2010, 02:56:33 PM

I think Wheezer was implying that.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2010, 03:01:13 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on February 16, 2010, 02:57:41 PM
Quote from: Jon on February 16, 2010, 02:56:33 PM

I think Wheezer was implying that.

Dubbs admits to frequent alcohol-induced blackouts so I say we stick with "unconscious".
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2010, 03:03:41 PM »

Please don't get any ideas. She's like what ZD would look like if she was malnourished and unwashed. Seriously, this person is the scum of the earth.

I'm trying to wrap my head around what a malnourished version of an already malnourished person would look like.  

Via the intraweb, she's 5'6", weighs around 120. I think I've learned something new today.
Pen likes girls who are built like Yeti, who aren't malnourished.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2010, 03:17:32 PM »
Quote from: BH on February 16, 2010, 03:03:41 PM

Via the intraweb, she's 5'6", weighs around 120. I think I've learned something new today.
Pen likes girls who are built like Yeti, who aren't malnourished.

He also dissed her as "weak."

Apparently this is Pen's ideal woman...

WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2010, 03:20:22 PM »
By the way... PROTIP: Don't GIS "female weightlifter."

There's an image in the dead center of the results that you can't un-see.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2010, 03:25:10 PM »

What the fuck is "sunconscious?"
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2010, 03:27:11 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on February 16, 2010, 03:25:10 PM

When you wake up on the surface of the sun.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2010, 03:31:37 PM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on February 16, 2010, 03:27:11 PM
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on February 16, 2010, 03:25:10 PM

When you wake up on the surface of the sun.

D'UR.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2010, 03:32:44 PM »

I meant "unconscious mind" in the "psychoanalytic" sense of the source of seemingly acausal events such as the plot twists of sleeping dreams.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!