News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

How do you wipe?

Standing—Hollywood style
Sitting—the humble, old-fashioned American way
Squating/hovering/can't make up my mind
Bidet
Can't reach back there, use the towelrack like a bootscraper
I only shit in the shower
A team of orphans swabs my dainty hole with perfumed chamois leather while I sun on the terrace
I don't

Author Topic: How you crappin'?  ( 65,364 )

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: How you crappin'?
« Reply #270 on: August 27, 2010, 11:03:55 AM »
When I saw this thread was bumped, I had assumed that Slaky's poop story made Drew Magary's Funbag, but alas, Big Daddy Drew didn't do a GREAT MOMENTS IN POOP HISTORY this week and, with football coming back, he's shutting down the mailbag until next year.  Oh well, he's still a hilarious writer and he did provide this nugget that reminded me of coucheface Yellon:

QuotePeter:

Over the weekend I visited a friend of mine in Philadelphia. He, being a life long baseball and Phillies fan, suggested we go to the game on Saturday. The game turned out to be quite exciting as the Reds pitcher, Travis Wood, took a perfect game into the 8th. Fortunately for my friend and the Phillies, this was broken up by the first batter in the 9th. But afterwards this led us to have a lengthy conversation about what is the proper fan reaction during a scenario such as this where a significant sports moment is happening - but against your favorite team.

On one hand team loyalty should count for something, and even though it's a huge sports moment, the fact it's going against your team should dictate you have to cheer against the visitors. But the chance to see a perfect game is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and in a season where a single game means next to nothing, perhaps it's okay to cheer for the record, especially for a lifelong baseball fan like my friend. Maybe that works in baseball but what about other sports? I live in Minnesota and a lot of my friends were at the Metrodome when Favre broke the all time TD record and had very similar reactions to everything above. So what's the call here? Is it ever okay to cheer against your team so long as a significant sports moment is happening?

No. It isn't okay. Especially in the instance of Favre breaking the touchdown record. He may play for Minnesota now, and thus it's my job as a Vikes fan to cheer for his old sorry ass. But he broke that record while still a member of the Packers, SO FUCK HIM AND HIS RECORD IN THE ASS. I saw some Vikings fans cheering for him when he broke that record. It made me want to fucking PUKE.

Here is what the record breaker should get: polite applause. That's it. Give him a golf clap to show you're a civilized human being and then go about your business. He should NOT be wildly cheered, particularly prior to breaking that record. If some Vikings fan was in the Metrodome and actively rooting for Favre to break that record before he actually broke it, I would like that fan's name and address so I can burn their fucking house down.

I think it's fair to get caught up in a certain sense of awe if you're witnessing a particularly impressive single game feat, like a perfect game, or a 300-yard rushing day, or a 60-point basketball game. No sports fan is immune to appreciating a performance such as that. But that's the key. APPRECIATION. There's a difference between appreciating seeing something amazing, then acknowledging it with applause, then sitting there and rooting for it to happen before it's happened.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #271 on: August 27, 2010, 11:14:07 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on August 27, 2010, 11:03:55 AM
When I saw this thread was bumped, I had assumed that Slaky's poop story made Drew Magary's Funbag, but alas, Big Daddy Drew didn't do a GREAT MOMENTS IN POOP HISTORY this week and, with football coming back, he's shutting down the mailbag until next year.  Oh well, he's still a hilarious writer and he did provide this nugget that reminded me of coucheface Yellon:

QuotePeter:

Over the weekend I visited a friend of mine in Philadelphia. He, being a life long baseball and Phillies fan, suggested we go to the game on Saturday. The game turned out to be quite exciting as the Reds pitcher, Travis Wood, took a perfect game into the 8th. Fortunately for my friend and the Phillies, this was broken up by the first batter in the 9th. But afterwards this led us to have a lengthy conversation about what is the proper fan reaction during a scenario such as this where a significant sports moment is happening - but against your favorite team.

On one hand team loyalty should count for something, and even though it's a huge sports moment, the fact it's going against your team should dictate you have to cheer against the visitors. But the chance to see a perfect game is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and in a season where a single game means next to nothing, perhaps it's okay to cheer for the record, especially for a lifelong baseball fan like my friend. Maybe that works in baseball but what about other sports? I live in Minnesota and a lot of my friends were at the Metrodome when Favre broke the all time TD record and had very similar reactions to everything above. So what's the call here? Is it ever okay to cheer against your team so long as a significant sports moment is happening?

No. It isn't okay. Especially in the instance of Favre breaking the touchdown record. He may play for Minnesota now, and thus it's my job as a Vikes fan to cheer for his old sorry ass. But he broke that record while still a member of the Packers, SO FUCK HIM AND HIS RECORD IN THE ASS. I saw some Vikings fans cheering for him when he broke that record. It made me want to fucking PUKE.

Here is what the record breaker should get: polite applause. That's it. Give him a golf clap to show you're a civilized human being and then go about your business. He should NOT be wildly cheered, particularly prior to breaking that record. If some Vikings fan was in the Metrodome and actively rooting for Favre to break that record before he actually broke it, I would like that fan's name and address so I can burn their fucking house down.

I think it's fair to get caught up in a certain sense of awe if you're witnessing a particularly impressive single game feat, like a perfect game, or a 300-yard rushing day, or a 60-point basketball game. No sports fan is immune to appreciating a performance such as that. But that's the key. APPRECIATION. There's a difference between appreciating seeing something amazing, then acknowledging it with applause, then sitting there and rooting for it to happen before it's happened.

Now that a no-hitter or perfect game happens like once a month I no longer give a shit if I ever witness one unless a Cub is throwing it. Polite applause my dick.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #272 on: August 27, 2010, 11:33:06 AM »

QuotePeter:

I'm stealing coucheface and I'm not giving you credit.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #273 on: August 27, 2010, 11:33:22 AM »

QuotePeter:

It's the last Thursday Funbag of the year. I think he's going to continue doing them on Tuesdays. You couchebag.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #274 on: August 27, 2010, 12:27:52 PM »
Quote from: R-V on August 27, 2010, 11:33:22 AM
It's the last Thursday Funbag of the year. I think he's going to continue doing them on Tuesdays. You couchebag.

Either way, Huey's still gonna have a hell of a time finding it when he goes looking for it on Wednesday.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #275 on: September 13, 2010, 04:13:41 PM »
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #276 on: September 14, 2010, 09:24:31 AM »
Wandering around the training centre in Johannesburg the other day, I came across this :

... and thought you boys might like to see it, too, so I took a picture.  For what it's worth, I have *no fucking idea* - and I certainly didn't use it.

You're welcome.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #277 on: September 14, 2010, 10:08:47 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on September 14, 2010, 09:24:31 AM
Wandering around the training centre in Johannesburg the other day, I came across this :

... and thought you boys might like to see it, too, so I took a picture.  For what it's worth, I have *no fucking idea* - and I certainly didn't use it.

You're welcome.

A speculation: a squatting toilet?
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #278 on: September 14, 2010, 10:14:05 AM »
Quote from: Bort on September 14, 2010, 10:08:47 AM

You're welcome.

http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=7219.msg225502#msg225502
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #279 on: September 14, 2010, 10:17:24 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on September 14, 2010, 10:14:05 AM
Quote from: Bort on September 14, 2010, 10:08:47 AM

You're welcome.

http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=7219.msg225502#msg225502

Saw a lot of these on Iraqi army bases.

We brought our own shitters in with us.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #280 on: September 22, 2010, 07:38:05 PM »
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #281 on: September 24, 2010, 01:16:20 PM »
That shampoo is gone, man. Should have just let it go...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/theweekinpictures/8023513/The-week-in-pictures-24-September-2010.html?image=15

QuoteA man had to be rescued by firefighters after getting his hand stuck down the toilet while trying to retrieve a bottle of shampoo. Wang Xuekui explains: "I wanted to wash my hair, but accidentally dropped the shampoo bottle into the toilet hole." He put his hand down the hole in an effort to fish the bottle out. "I touched the bottle but when I was going to pull it out my arm was suddenly sucked in." Wang shouted to wake his wife and the couple spent half an hour trying to free him before admitting defeat and calling for help. Firefighters first tried to free Wang's arm by covering it in soapy water and then cooking oil, but it was stuck fast. Eventually they had to resort to more desperate measures, entering the flat below and sawing open the pipe Wang's hand was stuck in and then enlarging the hole in his bathroom floor. Eventually, five hours after he first got stuck, Wang was freed

Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #282 on: September 24, 2010, 01:25:17 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 24, 2010, 01:16:20 PM
That shampoo is gone, man. Should have just let it go...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/theweekinpictures/8023513/The-week-in-pictures-24-September-2010.html?image=15

QuoteA man had to be rescued by firefighters after getting his hand stuck down the toilet while trying to retrieve a bottle of shampoo. Wang Xuekui explains: "I wanted to wash my hair, but accidentally dropped the shampoo bottle into the toilet hole." He put his hand down the hole in an effort to fish the bottle out. "I touched the bottle but when I was going to pull it out my arm was suddenly sucked in." Wang shouted to wake his wife and the couple spent half an hour trying to free him before admitting defeat and calling for help. Firefighters first tried to free Wang's arm by covering it in soapy water and then cooking oil, but it was stuck fast. Eventually they had to resort to more desperate measures, entering the flat below and sawing open the pipe Wang's hand was stuck in and then enlarging the hole in his bathroom floor. Eventually, five hours after he first got stuck, Wang was freed

Something something Huey something something claims he has a big dick something something.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #283 on: October 07, 2010, 11:31:24 AM »

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #284 on: October 07, 2010, 01:44:46 PM »