News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Irish  ( 11,584 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Irish
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2013, 10:14:27 PM »
"Bogfucker":

QuoteOne time at a place I worked my boss took his employees out for dinner and proceeded to get really drunk and tell us about a time he fucked a bog.

Like, a literal bog. He was camping in a bog and he poked his dick into a hole in the ground and fucked it and he told us this story and said it was the most profound moment of his life because it was like "making love to mother earth" and it changed his life etc.

needless to say we all called him "bogfucker" behind his back for the rest of the time I worked there.

Sometimes I think about him when I see some of the more ridiculous proclivities that the internet gives people a means to communicate about. Like people who want to marry stuffed animals or whatever. And I'm like, ok, that's weird, but at least they aren't fucking a bog and then  making their employees listen to them talk about it over dinner. At least on the internet if you want to hear about dudes fucking bogs you have to like, look that shit up.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2013, 09:42:02 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 17, 2013, 10:14:27 PM
"Bogfucker":

QuoteOne time at a place I worked my boss took his employees out for dinner and proceeded to get really drunk and tell us about a time he fucked a bog.

Like, a literal bog. He was camping in a bog and he poked his dick into a hole in the ground and fucked it and he told us this story and said it was the most profound moment of his life because it was like "making love to mother earth" and it changed his life etc.

needless to say we all called him "bogfucker" behind his back for the rest of the time I worked there.

Sometimes I think about him when I see some of the more ridiculous proclivities that the internet gives people a means to communicate about. Like people who want to marry stuffed animals or whatever. And I'm like, ok, that's weird, but at least they aren't fucking a bog and then  making their employees listen to them talk about it over dinner. At least on the internet if you want to hear about dudes fucking bogs you have to like, look that shit up.

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time.
For ya'll have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe.
I was not offended, for I knew I had to rise above it all
or drown in my own shit.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2013, 10:29:02 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on December 18, 2013, 09:42:02 AM
"Bogfucker":

or drown in my own shit.

Yes.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2013, 10:34:03 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on December 18, 2013, 10:29:02 AM
Quote from: Slaky on December 18, 2013, 09:42:02 AM
"Bogfucker":

or drown in my own shit.

Yes.

Affirmative.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2014, 02:55:33 PM »
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2017, 12:01:16 PM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2017, 02:07:16 PM »
I just saw this thread title and the 19th century nativist in me was FURIOUS all over again.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2017, 02:22:41 PM »
Quote from: Bort on August 22, 2017, 02:07:16 PM
I just saw this thread title and the 19th century nativist in me was FURIOUS all over again.

I just saw that this thread had been bumped and was 100% certain that it had something to do with me.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2017, 02:34:53 PM »
Quote from: A. Baldheaded Prick on August 22, 2017, 02:22:41 PM

I just saw that this thread had been bumped and was 100% certain that it had something to do with me.

You are The Eternal Mick.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2017, 11:24:36 AM »
Quote from: Bort on August 22, 2017, 02:34:53 PM

I feel like Yeti has gotten a real pass here, but considering Huey literally eats potato tacos from Taco Bell, it's probably warranted.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2017, 12:18:25 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on August 23, 2017, 11:24:36 AM

I feel like Yeti has gotten a real pass here, but considering Huey literally eats potato tacos from Taco Bell, it's probably warranted.

Shit, Huey alone pays your damn mortgage.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2017, 12:32:18 PM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on August 23, 2017, 12:18:25 PM

Also Yeti wasn't raised in the papist tradition so, as far as being stereotypically Irish, he might as well be Chinese.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2017, 12:37:00 PM »
Quote from: A. Baldheaded Plick on August 23, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

Also Yeti wasn't raised in the papist tradition so, as far as being stereotypically Irish, he might as well be Chinese.
TIME TO POST!

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2017, 02:10:23 PM »
Quote from: Huey Potatohead on August 23, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

Fuck knows what Fork's up to there, but... Yeti's not Catholic?  What the fuck, Yeti?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.