News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Twatheads Twittering  ( 213,957 )

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Twatheads Twittering
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2009, 10:29:44 PM »
Chuck D. sending partially-nude of pics of Steve Stone to Dave Kaplan.  The Internet doesn't get any more insane than this.

BTW, I remember back in the day when Stone did those pics.  It was around the same  time that he was rumored to play for the same team as Gary Fencik.

Oops.  Did I say that out loud?

Also, not that it's viral-ity needs Desipio to exist, but these were inked to earlier in the week here.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2009, 08:06:57 AM »
Quote from: MAD on July 26, 2009, 10:29:44 PM

You typed it on a website, if that's what you mean.

Also, not that it's viral-ity needs Desipio to exist, but these were inked to earlier in the week here.

It's not about how Stoney's hirsute chest, powerful shoulders and enticing tush get the world's attention, it's that they do.

Speaking of which, Poon's avatar inexplicably crops out said enticing tush.

And that just won't do...

"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2009, 08:41:07 AM »
Thrill starts off the week with an img FAIL.

Tsk, tsk.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Poon

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2009, 08:53:19 AM »
Quote from: Tank on July 27, 2009, 08:06:57 AM
Oops.  Did I say that out loud?

You typed it on a website, if that's what you mean.

It's not about how Stoney's hirsute chest, powerful shoulders and enticing tush get the world's attention, it's that they do.

Speaking of which, Poon's avatar inexplicably crops out said enticing tush.

And that just won't do...

I cropped it.  Didn't want anyone getting in work troubles for having that delicious hunk of man pillows pop up on their screen.

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2009, 08:56:30 AM »

BTW, I remember back in the day when Stone did those pics.  It was around the same  time that he was rumored to play for the same team as Gary Fencik.

I had an uncle tell me that Stone's time off from Cubs games (aka, the Joe Carter era) was because he had AIDS.  I was like 16 at the time and I thought it was plausible.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2009, 09:13:32 AM »
Quote from: MAD on July 27, 2009, 08:41:07 AM
Thrill starts off the week with an img FAIL.

Tsk, tsk.

I guess Tinypic deemed Stoney's enticing tush and terms of service violation.

They don't know what they're missing.

Let's see how much man Image Shack can handle...

Quote from: Poon on July 27, 2009, 08:53:19 AM
I cropped it.  Didn't want anyone getting in work troubles for having that delicious hunk of man pillows pop up on their screen.

About that... Sorry?
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Lukester

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2009, 12:48:23 PM »
Jesus.   For a second there I thought I was in the gay version of the Holy Erections thread.    Bonertime.   OVER.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2009, 08:54:04 PM »
Quote from: Ivy6 on July 27, 2009, 08:56:30 AM

I had an uncle tell me that Stone's time off from Cubs games (aka, the Joe Carter era) was because he had AIDS.  I was like 16 at the time and I thought it was plausible.

Can I please come to Christmas with your family?
Hire Jim Essian!

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2009, 03:42:17 PM »
Dolan, this HAS to be directed at you:

QuoteBaseballStone: Go to steve stone.com to ask any baseball question. I have one new rule. NO MORONS. You know who you are. E-mail other bloggers. Thanks. (10 minutes ago from txt)
Hire Jim Essian!

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2009, 03:49:26 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on July 29, 2009, 03:42:17 PM

QuoteBaseballStone: Go to steve stone.com to ask any baseball question. I have one new rule. NO MORONS. You know who you are. E-mail other bloggers. Thanks. (10 minutes ago from txt)

That's outstanding.

I hope duck has some good questions for stoney by duck right

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »

Putting the "Social" in Social media.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2009, 04:05:37 PM »

Why would that be directed at me?  I was trying to start a little dialog with Stevie.  Man, I get the feeling most of the Chicago baseball writers and reporters don't like me.  What'd I ever do to them?

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2009, 04:22:56 PM »
Quote from: Andy on July 29, 2009, 04:05:37 PM

Why would that be directed at me?  I was trying to start a little dialog with Stevie.  Man, I get the feeling most of the Chicago baseball writers and reporters don't like me.  What'd I ever do to them?

You KNOW how much Chicago baseball writers hate to think.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2009, 09:40:54 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 25, 2009, 09:43:38 PM
Quote from: Eli on July 13, 2009, 08:47:24 AM
Quote from: Fork on July 13, 2009, 08:40:25 AM
Quote from: EVILteddie on July 12, 2009, 03:58:20 PM
how do I get people to follow me! I feel like I am talking to myself damnit.

grow bewbs.

I was really hoping no one would reply so Kurt could continue feeling like he is talking to himself.  But then you had to post and ruin that.

That's Kurt? Thank Christ. I was wondering who the fuck would choose a KE photoshop for his/her avatar. Now I only have to feel sorry for one person again.

Well, you'd be wrong on both parts.  I'm pretty sure it's an old Heckler photoshop from years ago, but it's not one of mine, nor is that guy me either. 
M'lady.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2009, 09:46:48 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on July 30, 2009, 09:40:54 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 25, 2009, 09:43:38 PM
Quote from: Eli on July 13, 2009, 08:47:24 AM
Quote from: Fork on July 13, 2009, 08:40:25 AM
Quote from: EVILteddie on July 12, 2009, 03:58:20 PM
how do I get people to follow me! I feel like I am talking to myself damnit.

grow bewbs.

I was really hoping no one would reply so Kurt could continue feeling like he is talking to himself.  But then you had to post and ruin that.

That's Kurt? Thank Christ. I was wondering who the fuck would choose a KE photoshop for his/her avatar. Now I only have to feel sorry for one person again.

Well, you'd be wrong on both parts.  I'm pretty sure it's an old Heckler photoshop from years ago, but it's not one of mine, nor is that guy me either. 

Thank you for clearing that up.