News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Twatheads Twittering  ( 213,965 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Twatheads Twittering
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2009, 07:47:46 AM »

they're listening to the PUCKCAST.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #121 on: August 21, 2009, 08:22:04 AM »
Quote from: Fork on August 21, 2009, 07:47:46 AM

That makes zero sense.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2009, 08:50:42 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on August 21, 2009, 08:22:04 AM
Quote from: Fork on August 21, 2009, 07:47:46 AM

That makes zero sense.

Only because you don't listen in Gil's office.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #123 on: August 21, 2009, 01:42:18 PM »
To clarify what happened in these photos, this was a enforcement litigation seminar in the middle of a week-long advanced trial training for the Board in DC.  I brought my laptop to the Wednesday session because I was bored out of my mind and also because I have a need to SBox.  So, the presenter for these seminars was a pretty decent looking Latina attorney from our Puerto Rico office.  TDubbs wanted photos, but I didn't have my cell phone at the time.  I attempted to use my laptop's camera, but was unsuccessful.

Also, Jon and TDubbs kept on my making me laugh during the seminar, so I almost got in trouble.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2009, 01:43:29 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on August 21, 2009, 01:42:18 PM
To clarify what happened in these photos, this was a enforcement litigation seminar in the middle of a week-long advanced trial training for the Board in DC.  I brought my laptop to the Wednesday session because I was bored out of my mind and also because I have a need to SBox.  So, the presenter for these seminars was a pretty decent looking Latina attorney from our Puerto Rico office.  TDubbs wanted photos, but I didn't have my cell phone at the time.  I attempted to use my laptop's camera, but was unsuccessful.

Also, Jon and TDubbs kept on my making me laugh during the seminar, so I almost got in trouble.

So there IS a first for everything.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #125 on: August 21, 2009, 01:53:10 PM »

Wait, you turned your laptop completely sideways on your desk to get the pictures?  Was anyone sitting to your right?
Hire Jim Essian!

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2009, 02:06:44 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on August 21, 2009, 01:43:29 PM

So there IS a first for everything.
I'm sure if you were there he would have been riveted by your epic tales of coworker intrigue. Because no one laughs harder than someone reading Dilbert in shoutbox form.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2009, 02:17:48 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on August 21, 2009, 01:53:10 PM

Wait, you turned your laptop completely sideways on your desk to get the pictures?  Was anyone sitting to your right?

I attempted to do so, but it didn't work, at least it didn't work surreptitiously.  So, I just waited til the next day and brought my cell phone.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2009, 02:18:57 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on August 21, 2009, 02:17:48 PM

I attempted to do so, but it didn't work, at least it didn't work surreptitiously.  So, I just waited til the next day's plenary session and brought my cell phone.

Full disclosure.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2009, 02:20:25 PM »
Quote from: Jon on August 21, 2009, 02:18:57 PM
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on August 21, 2009, 02:17:48 PM

I attempted to do so, but it didn't work, at least it didn't work surreptitiously.  So, I just waited til the next day's plenary session and brought my cell phone.

Full disclosure.

I'm going to make it a point to use that word as often as I can in casual speech.

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2009, 02:37:48 PM »
I've viewed the photos on my iPhone and I'm not necessarily getting the hotness from that plenary session mamacita lady.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2009, 03:31:56 PM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on August 21, 2009, 02:37:48 PM
I've viewed the photos on my iPhone and I'm not necessarily getting the hotness from that plenary session mamacita lady.

Yeah, she looks a little portly in the sideways picture.  Also, this is insanely creepy.
Hire Jim Essian!

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2009, 03:47:37 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on August 21, 2009, 03:31:56 PM
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on August 21, 2009, 02:37:48 PM

Yeah, she looks a little portly in the sideways picture.  Also, this is insanely creepy.

Well, TDubbs was involved heavily in this.

As was I.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2009, 04:54:42 PM »

Thank you.  As you were.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2009, 05:52:33 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 06, 2009, 11:32:38 AM
Quote from: Eli on August 06, 2009, 11:27:20 AM
I hate the phrase "run producers."

Whcih one is the Latina from Puerto Rico?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)