News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Twatheads Twittering  ( 213,982 )

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Twatheads Twittering
« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2009, 09:10:11 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on September 10, 2009, 07:21:52 PM
Quote from: Brownie on September 10, 2009, 04:15:42 PM
Quote from: Eli on September 10, 2009, 04:03:03 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on September 10, 2009, 03:52:59 PM
And...you can see all of the comments he's been getting about his outburst last night. (rather enjoyable)

I didn't look at too many, but most of the comments seem to be people who are backing him.  That's a little surprising, I guess.

It's disappointing. I raised an eyebrow when I heard the president say it, but both parties need to control themselves when the president talks during these things. The canned applause by the president's party (some of it over-raucous), the shouted cheers, the boos, the mocking laughter, it's all counterproductive. Let him talk, and have your fun afterward. But to congratulate someone for speaking out of turn and heckling the President during a speech to Congress, that's crappe.

Have you never watched an Presidential address to Congress before?

Such partisan ovation kabuki is pretty much par for the course.

(Which ritual never fails to remind me of this.)

I know. I just hate it.

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #151 on: September 24, 2009, 10:19:03 PM »
The Birdman. Pure comedy gold.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #152 on: September 25, 2009, 09:57:28 AM »
Quote from: Shooter on September 24, 2009, 10:19:03 PM
The Birdman. Pure comedy gold.
Ha.

South Carolina just won the Cracker Bowl. Probably going to be some wild cousin lovin' in Columbia tonite.
No offense, Jon.
We should be fair to Greg Oden. His career stats would be much better if he hadn't taken 4 years off for WWII.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #153 on: September 25, 2009, 10:03:29 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on September 25, 2009, 09:57:28 AM
South Carolina just won the Cracker Bowl. Probably going to be some wild cousin lovin' in Columbia tonite.
No offense, Jon.

I'm pretty sure Jon has nothing good to say about those cousin lovers up in Columbia.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #154 on: September 25, 2009, 10:24:48 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on September 25, 2009, 10:03:29 AM
No offense, Jon.

I'm pretty sure Jon has nothing good to say about those cousin lovers up in Columbia.

Just making sure I'm covered.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #155 on: September 25, 2009, 10:53:04 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on September 25, 2009, 10:24:48 AM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on September 25, 2009, 10:03:29 AM
No offense, Jon.

Just making sure I'm covered.

Tank is right. Screw 'em.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2009, 01:40:57 PM »
http://twitter.com/chipcaray

QuotePreppin' for the big tilt! Sager's fighting the flu. He's a gamer. I'm fighting through a recurring cold sore, myself.1 minute ago from web

QuoteGreat morning here in NYC! Can't wait for Yanks-Twinkies this evening. Gonna go get me one of those famous NY cheesesteaks!8:56 AM Oct 7th from web

Quote@pwsullivan Sully! Wish our Cubs were in the postseason. Next time you're in Harry's tell Dutchie your first one's on me! (Well, her...)10:18 PM Oct 6th from web

Which one of you is this?

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2009, 02:04:53 PM »
Quote from: Mickey Nine: The Dream Weaver on October 08, 2009, 01:40:57 PM

QuotePreppin' for the big tilt! Sager's fighting the flu. He's a gamer. I'm fighting through a recurring cold sore, myself.1 minute ago from web

QuoteGreat morning here in NYC! Can't wait for Yanks-Twinkies this evening. Gonna go get me one of those famous NY cheesesteaks!8:56 AM Oct 7th from web

Quote@pwsullivan Sully! Wish our Cubs were in the postseason. Next time you're in Harry's tell Dutchie your first one's on me! (Well, her...)10:18 PM Oct 6th from web

Dolan.
Hire Jim Essian!

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2009, 02:05:52 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on October 08, 2009, 02:04:53 PM

Dolan.

I love fake Twitter feeds.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #159 on: October 08, 2009, 02:15:45 PM »

Dolan.

I'll admit that I saw Dolan's "GUH" re-tweet and immediately said, "I think that's a satire". Then I deleted my comment when I realized not only does he fucking know that but he's probably doing it.

Bravo. And I'm a retard.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2009, 02:37:51 PM »
Quote from: Mickey Nine: The Dream Weaver on October 08, 2009, 02:15:45 PM

Dolan.

I'll admit that I saw Dolan's "GUH" re-tweet and immediately said, "I think that's a satire". Then I deleted my comment when I realized not only does he fucking know that but he's probably doing it.

Bravo. And I'm a retard.

Good work.  It's so finely done that it's really hard to tell.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #161 on: October 08, 2009, 03:02:49 PM »
Quote from: MAD on October 08, 2009, 02:37:51 PM

Dolan.

Bravo. And I'm a retard.

Good work.  It's so finely done that it's really hard to tell.

I really thought I had made some amazing discovery at first. I should be banned from Twitter.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #162 on: October 08, 2009, 03:16:46 PM »
Quote from: Mickey Nine: The Dream Weaver on October 08, 2009, 03:02:49 PM

Dolan.

Bravo. And I'm a retard.

Good work.  It's so finely done that it's really hard to tell.

I really thought I had made some amazing discovery at first. I should be banned from Twitter.

You could do like Huey and "ban" yourself by signing up while blackout drunk and then getting all pissed off when you later discover someone already registered your name.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #163 on: October 08, 2009, 03:37:41 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 08, 2009, 03:16:46 PM
Quote from: Mickey Nine: The Dream Weaver on October 08, 2009, 03:02:49 PM

Dolan.

Bravo. And I'm a retard.

Good work.  It's so finely done that it's really hard to tell.

You could do like Huey and "ban" yourself by signing up while blackout drunk and then getting all pissed off when you later discover someone already registered your name.

In Huey's defense, Mike Douche was already taken.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2009, 02:22:21 PM »
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?