News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Twatheads Twittering  ( 213,958 )

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Twatheads Twittering
« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2009, 08:48:32 AM »
Real Chet or Faux Chet? Still not sure:

QuoteHEY, DAHLSTER, GET OFF YOUR BOOTY AND LETS FORM OUR NEW AGE PODCAST LOOP..... WE'LL CREATE THE NEW REVOLUTION..... YOU ME AND DENNY MCCLAIN25 minutes ago from Power Twitter

HEY STEVE DAHL....WHERE YOU HIDING?????about 21 hours ago from Power Twitter

Quotethe blackhawks are sexy, hot, cool and ARENA ENERGY...... take derrick rose off the bulls and the bulls are eddy curry. nba hoops DULLabout 21 hours ago from Power Twitter

monday night....6:30 kickoff, i'll be signing copies of my new book at jilly's 1007 n, rush street. stop down...jilly's absolutely rocks.about 21 hours ago from Power Twitter

hey dahlster...lets get the band together...lets reform the old loop via podcasting.... none of us has lost the fast ball. you dig champ.9:19 AM Oct 10th from Power Twitter

Quoteso help me rick telander, michael sneed and neil steinberg... the sun times has been saved... chicago, a one paper town? a hideous thought.9:18 AM Oct 10th from Power Twitter

get on it..... check out my podcasts with among others denny mcclain on chetcoppock.com. mcclain is truly the last angry man.7:26 PM Oct 9th from Power Twitter

Quotejust saw drew barrymore's "whip it." frankly, two years in prison would have been a better option. the movie sucks with a capitol S7:25 PM Oct 9th from Power Twitter

podcasting. you're going to love the show i have up on chetcoppock.com with denny mcclain and sports legal expert lester munson. they rock.2:27 PM Oct 7th from Power Twitter

Quotedid the dahlster podcast today. steve is still as good now as he was 25 years ago-actually better.... he remains the master behind the mic.4:26 PM Oct 1st from Power Twitter

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2009, 09:56:53 AM »
The best fake Twitter accounts are the ones of people so egocentric and daft that you can't tell the fake ones from the real ones.  Not that I'd know.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2009, 02:59:05 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on July 09, 2009, 05:38:26 PM
Everyone's favorite Chicago reporter.

Nother hot guy on the el that I didn't have time to talk to. Why are they always going somewhere n never standing still-in a bar!? Or my room?!

Poor Sarah, the one that got away.

Sarah with a softball...

Hey Twitter peeps, what should I be for Halloween? It's one of my faaaavorite holidays & I can't think of anything!
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2009, 03:22:09 PM »
Quote from: Fork on October 12, 2009, 02:59:05 PM

Nother hot guy on the el that I didn't have time to talk to. Why are they always going somewhere n never standing still-in a bar!? Or my room?!

Sarah with a softball...

Hey Twitter peeps, what should I be for Halloween? It's one of my faaaavorite holidays & I can't think of anything!

Don't go for the downs. All we need is a little contact here.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2009, 03:24:35 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 12, 2009, 03:22:09 PM

Sarah with a softball...

She wrote: Sarah recently completed work on a pilot for SportsIllustrated.com.

SI is doing TV shows?  Oh, Kelly!

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2009, 03:39:45 PM »

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2009, 03:48:02 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 12, 2009, 03:24:35 PM

Sarah with a softball...

I'd be more apt to believe that SI has an airplane.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2009, 04:55:05 PM »
Quote from: Shooter on October 12, 2009, 03:48:02 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 12, 2009, 03:24:35 PM

Sarah with a softball...

I'd be more apt to believe that SI has an airplane.

Nice Shootin', sir.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #173 on: October 13, 2009, 09:29:48 AM »
It's been kicked up a notch:

Quote@chipcaray - Senor Rojas! Loved calling your games when you closed for the Cubs. RT @VictorRojas29 my good friend @chipcaray is following me..sup dude?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #174 on: October 13, 2009, 09:35:38 AM »
Quote from: Mickey Nine: The Dream Weaver on October 13, 2009, 09:29:48 AM

Quote@chipcaray - Senor Rojas! Loved calling your games when you closed for the Cubs. RT @VictorRojas29 my good friend @chipcaray is following me..sup dude?

I know part of Andy's schtick is for Chip to make massive Phil Rogeresque factual errors, so I don't know if disregarding the fact that Rojas was blowing games for the Cubs in '97--one year before Chiptard arrived in Chicago--is intentional or not.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #175 on: October 13, 2009, 09:37:15 AM »
Quote from: MAD on October 13, 2009, 09:35:38 AM

I know part of Andy's schtick is for Chip to make massive Phil Rogeresque factual errors, so I don't know if disregarding the fact that Rojas was blowing games for the Cubs in '97--one year before Chiptard arrived in Chicago--is intentional or not.

Take a guess. Go out on a limb and get crazy.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #176 on: October 13, 2009, 09:43:28 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 13, 2009, 09:37:15 AM

Put a little muscle in your frappucino today, huh?
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2009, 09:47:05 AM »
Quote from: MAD on October 13, 2009, 09:43:28 AM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on October 13, 2009, 09:37:15 AM

Put a little muscle in your frappucino today, huh?

Is that like sticking your dick in the mashed potatoes?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2009, 09:52:28 AM »

Hilarious.

Unfortunately, Twitter tends to shut these things down if they can't verify it's the real person.  Hopefully it at least goes on throughout the playoffs.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #179 on: October 13, 2009, 09:58:26 AM »
Quote from: Eli on October 13, 2009, 09:52:28 AM

Hilarious.

Unfortunately, Twitter tends to shut these things down if they can't verify it's the real person.  Hopefully it at least goes on throughout the playoffs.

At least we can all have some muscle in our frappuccinos while the fun lasts, though.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?