News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Twatheads Twittering  ( 213,948 )

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Twatheads Twittering
« Reply #1320 on: June 27, 2016, 01:47:52 PM »
Quote from: SKO on June 27, 2016, 10:13:17 AM
As big of an asshole as I am on twitter my one rule is pretty much never directly tweet at an athlete. As far as I'm concerned they aren't real people when I am bitching about them. Jason Hammel is not actually a bad person if he gives up 4 runs in a game, so I show basic humanity and don't tweet directly at him that he sucks.

Sometimes Justin Grimm will search his own name and favorite your tweets complaining about him but that's kind of on him. Don't do that, Justin.

Otherwise don't tweet at athletes that they suck unless you are responding to a tweet of theirs where they are being an asshole or something. At best you'll merely get owned like poor, simple Huard. At worst you just show the world that you are a major asshole who cannot separate sports from real life.

He probably does it for motivation.
M'lady.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1321 on: June 27, 2016, 01:53:29 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on June 27, 2016, 01:47:52 PM
As big of an asshole as I am on twitter my one rule is pretty much never directly tweet at an athlete. As far as I'm concerned they aren't real people when I am bitching about them. Jason Hammel is not actually a bad person if he gives up 4 runs in a game, so I show basic humanity and don't tweet directly at him that he sucks.

Sometimes Justin Grimm will search his own name and favorite your tweets complaining about him but that's kind of on him. Don't do that, Justin.

Otherwise don't tweet at athletes that they suck unless you are responding to a tweet of theirs where they are being an asshole or something. At best you'll merely get owned like poor, simple Huard. At worst you just show the world that you are a major asshole who cannot separate sports from real life.

I am a little disturbed if Justin Grimm needs to know that my fat ass is out there hatin' on him to get himself jazzed up. Feel like the fame and money and the super hot wife would be enough motivation for him.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1322 on: June 27, 2016, 01:53:59 PM »
Quote from: flannj on June 27, 2016, 12:29:23 PM

How about get the hell off of Twitter?my lawn

Thanks for the input, Grandpa.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1323 on: June 27, 2016, 02:18:29 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on June 27, 2016, 01:47:52 PM

It's not working.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1324 on: June 27, 2016, 02:41:56 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on June 27, 2016, 12:21:44 PM
Quote from: Bort on June 27, 2016, 10:49:44 AM
Quote from: Eli on June 27, 2016, 10:22:48 AM
If they're out there name searching, that's their own fault.

True story: I once joking bitched about my never forgiving Mitch Williams for giving up that final hit to Will Clark in 1989 on a music message board, and literally 3 years later, a guy claiming to be Mitch Williams brother found that post and went off on a tear about how I couldn't complain about that because I never played the game professionally. That's a level of weird insecurity that I cannot imagine having. It wasn't even Mitch. It was a guy who may or may not have been related to him.

Um, only site, dude

Y'all have terrible taste.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1325 on: June 27, 2016, 02:49:57 PM »
Quote from: SKO on June 27, 2016, 01:53:59 PM

Hey sonny, when I'm right...
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1326 on: June 27, 2016, 02:54:52 PM »

Insulting the man ESKO would leave you for? Just wait until you have to go to flannj's house to pick up your kid, and you insulted flannj.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1327 on: June 27, 2016, 03:00:51 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on June 27, 2016, 02:54:52 PM

Insulting the man ESKO would leave you for? Just wait until you have to go to flannj's house to pick up your kid, and you insulted flannj.

Don't make me get out of this rocker.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1328 on: July 07, 2016, 07:31:49 AM »
Intrepid Reader: Adam Hoge

Wow, another black man was killed by the police for, like, no reason. Obviously I have to weigh in on this. The five people who still listen to WGN need answers, damn it.  I must find my own take ... something to show everyone I'm woke ... how about ...

QuoteThis #PhilandoCastille shooting is awful. I was driving with my family at that same spot 2 days ago. The zoo and state fair is right there.

Nailed it. How awful to die in front of a zoo and the fairgrounds! Such an injustice. Let's not lose sight of what's really important here, people. Another A+ take.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1329 on: July 07, 2016, 08:34:03 AM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on July 07, 2016, 07:31:49 AM
Intrepid Reader: Adam Hoge

Wow, another black man was killed by the police for, like, no reason. Obviously I have to weigh in on this. The five people who still listen to WGN need answers, damn it.  I must find my own take ... something to show everyone I'm woke ... how about ...

QuoteThis #PhilandoCastille shooting is awful. I was driving with my family at that same spot 2 days ago. The zoo and state fair is right there.

Nailed it. How awful to die in front of a zoo and the fairgrounds! Such an injustice. Let's not lose sight of what's really important here, people. Another A+ take.

Sometimes people try to process terrible events and say slightly weird things.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1331 on: October 23, 2016, 10:10:11 PM »
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1332 on: October 23, 2016, 10:22:16 PM »

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1333 on: October 24, 2016, 07:37:05 AM »
Quote from: CT III on October 23, 2016, 10:22:16 PM
Quote from: Bort on October 23, 2016, 10:10:11 PM
Quote from: Saul Goodman on October 23, 2016, 08:33:10 PM
RIP Brett Anderson's family, murdered by several ounces of liquid.

Am I misremembering Dodgers fans murdering a guy?

I thought he came out of the coma.

Oh, never mind. I guess throwing a beer is the worst thing, them.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1334 on: October 24, 2016, 07:44:32 AM »
Quote from: Bort on October 24, 2016, 07:37:05 AM
Quote from: CT III on October 23, 2016, 10:22:16 PM
Quote from: Bort on October 23, 2016, 10:10:11 PM
Quote from: Saul Goodman on October 23, 2016, 08:33:10 PM
RIP Brett Anderson's family, murdered by several ounces of liquid.

Am I misremembering Dodgers fans murdering a guy?

I thought he came out of the coma.

Oh, never mind. I guess throwing a beer is the worst thing, them.

Also, he said "throwing beer" which I read differently than "throwing a beer."

"Throwing a beer" implies the thrower has an intended target and throws the can/cup.

"Throwing beer" sounds more like a spontaneous celebration sort of thing.