News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2010-11 Chicago Bears: The Last Time You'll See Utler Alive  ( 102,104 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2010-11 Chicago Bears: The Last Time You'll See Utler Alive
« Reply #405 on: July 29, 2010, 10:25:45 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 29, 2010, 10:18:31 AM
Quote from: Slaky on July 29, 2010, 10:15:23 AM
Secondary blows, O-Line really blows, receivers are a joke. Everything else is pretty good.

This is beginning to sound familiar.

Seems like something they ought to consider addressing at some point.

I don't really think the receivers are that bad. Avoid the mental mistakes they had as a bunch of mostly first-time starters and they'll do fine. The O-Line is still terrifyingly awful. The secondary should be at least average with Harris back at safety and Bowman having a year of experience under his belt. This team has the potential to win 10 games. I'm that bold.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #406 on: July 29, 2010, 10:40:19 AM »
Secondary blows, O-Line really blows, receivers are a joke. Everything else is pretty good.

I know it seems that way but every year some seemingly total horseshit team jumps up and beats the world for about 10 wins and a playoff berth. Sometimes that team makes the Super Bowl. I'd like to believe that the Bears can be that total horseshit world beater until they aren't. It's the NFL. The fucking Saints won the Super Bowl. I mean, shit.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #407 on: July 29, 2010, 10:43:22 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 29, 2010, 10:40:19 AM

I know it seems that way but every year some seemingly total horseshit team jumps up and beats the world for about 10 wins and a playoff berth. Sometimes that team makes the Super Bowl. I'd like to believe that the Bears can be that total horseshit world beater until they aren't. It's the NFL. The fucking Saints won the Super Bowl. I mean, shit.

That's exactly my approach. And every year some team that seemed to have it all together last year has an injury-plagued abortion of a season. God I hope that's the Vikings.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #408 on: August 03, 2010, 10:38:46 AM »
Utler may live to see another day but how about that secondary? Motherfucking safeties are dropping like flies.

Harris and Wright are both down for indefinite periods of time with back and groin injuries respectively.

Nice depth, Jerry. Fucking gaunt, liver-neck prick.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #409 on: August 03, 2010, 10:45:19 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on August 03, 2010, 10:38:46 AM
Utler may live to see another day but how about that secondary? Motherfucking safeties are dropping like flies.

Harris and Wright are both down for indefinite periods of time with back and groin injuries respectively.

I heard that neither was expected to be that serious. Groin pulls and the like are to be expected while they're running a harder training camp than they ever have before. If they aren't back by the 2nd preseason game, I'll join you in hitting the panic button. Until then, I'll at least agree that Angelo is a prick.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #410 on: August 03, 2010, 11:34:20 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on August 03, 2010, 10:38:46 AM

All the pieces are in place.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #412 on: August 11, 2010, 11:33:32 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 11, 2010, 11:29:12 AM
Supa Bears, Supa Bowe! Supa Bears Supa Bowe!

People slobbering all over Tommie's bell-end need to see what he does in a game against a real offensive line. I'm not sold.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #413 on: August 11, 2010, 11:36:35 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on August 11, 2010, 11:33:32 AM

People slobbering all over Tommie's bell-end need to see what he does in a game against a real offensive line. I'm not sold.

But he's been so well-mannered! Obviously, whatever was wrong with his mind that made him so lazy and stupid and ugly and lazy has been cured! Now he's free to go attack the quarterback again. Send Zambrano to his doctor.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #414 on: August 11, 2010, 11:38:31 AM »

I'll be content for now with the fact that his candy ass is practicing every day.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #415 on: August 11, 2010, 11:43:53 AM »
Quote from: SKO on August 11, 2010, 11:38:31 AM

I'll be content for now with the fact that his candy ass is practicing every day.

You're a regular Mike Golic. Why don't you plank-walk over to the fridge and eat a vegetable. And I find it extremely annoying that Haugh writes that "we learned after the season" that Forte was injured. MotherFUCKER you COVER THE BEARS and you didn't know what everybody watching the game already knew? He knew, he just wanted to take a shot at Lovie for not disclosing injuries during the season to the fucking press. His ammo against it is to call injured players lazy, or "candy ass."

I'm in a face-stabby mood today. Too many Reds and Cardinals fans in my sphere of infuence.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #416 on: August 11, 2010, 11:56:22 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 11, 2010, 11:43:53 AM

You're a regular Mike Golic. Why don't you plank-walk over to the fridge and eat a vegetable. And I find it extremely annoying that Haugh writes that "we learned after the season" that Forte was injured. MotherFUCKER you COVER THE BEARS and you didn't know what everybody watching the game already knew? He knew, he just wanted to take a shot at Lovie for not disclosing injuries during the season to the fucking press. His ammo against it is to call injured players lazy, or "candy ass."

I'm in a face-stabby mood today. Too many Reds and Cardinals fans in my sphere of infuence.

I suppose I invited that.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #417 on: August 11, 2010, 12:03:03 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 11, 2010, 11:56:22 AM

Yes you did. Your friends are all fools.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #418 on: August 11, 2010, 12:05:01 PM »
Quote from: Bort on August 11, 2010, 12:03:03 PM
Quote from: Yeti on August 11, 2010, 11:56:22 AM

Yes you did. Your friends are all fools borderline-illiterate downstate hicks.

Should anyone be surprised?'d
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #419 on: August 11, 2010, 12:06:04 PM »

Up yours, you slack-jawed junk slut. Harris has basically taken a free pass from practice since the middle of '07. When his production on gameday justified it, fine. When it didn't, well, IR the fucker for a year if he's that badly hurt. I can put up with a player only being worth a damn one day a week if it's Sunday, but if he can't even manage that he needs to just call it a season. The fact that he's practicing maybe means he's going to show up this year.