News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2010-11 Chicago Bears: The Last Time You'll See Utler Alive  ( 102,039 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2010-11 Chicago Bears: The Last Time You'll See Utler Alive
« Reply #420 on: August 11, 2010, 12:09:07 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 11, 2010, 12:06:04 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 11, 2010, 11:43:53 AM
Quote from: SKO on August 11, 2010, 11:38:31 AM
Quote from: Slaky on August 11, 2010, 11:33:32 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 11, 2010, 11:29:12 AM
Supa Bears, Supa Bowe! Supa Bears Supa Bowe!

People slobbering all over Tommie's bell-end need to see what he does in a game against a real offensive line. I'm not sold.

I'll be content for now with the fact that his candy ass is practicing every day.

You're a regular Mike Golic. Why don't you plank-walk over to the fridge and eat a vegetable. And I find it extremely annoying that Haugh writes that "we learned after the season" that Forte was injured. MotherFUCKER you COVER THE BEARS and you didn't know what everybody watching the game already knew? He knew, he just wanted to take a shot at Lovie for not disclosing injuries during the season to the fucking press. His ammo against it is to call injured players lazy, or "candy ass."

I'm in a face-stabby mood today. Too many Reds and Cardinals fans in my sphere of infuence.

Up yours, you slack-jawed junk slut. Harris has basically taken a free pass from practice since the middle of '07. When his production on gameday justified it, fine. When it didn't, well, IR the fucker for a year if he's that badly hurt. I can put up with a player only being worth a damn one day a week if it's Sunday, but if he can't even manage that he needs to just call it a season. The fact that he's practicing maybe means he's going to show up this year.

Whose decision is it to IR him? It's not his it's Angelo and Lovie's. I know you know that so why are you going David Haugh on my ass?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #421 on: August 11, 2010, 12:11:22 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 11, 2010, 12:09:07 PM

People slobbering all over Tommie's bell-end need to see what he does in a game against a real offensive line. I'm not sold.

I'll be content for now with the fact that his candy ass is practicing every day.

You're a regular Mike Golic. Why don't you plank-walk over to the fridge and eat a vegetable. And I find it extremely annoying that Haugh writes that "we learned after the season" that Forte was injured. MotherFUCKER you COVER THE BEARS and you didn't know what everybody watching the game already knew? He knew, he just wanted to take a shot at Lovie for not disclosing injuries during the season to the fucking press. His ammo against it is to call injured players lazy, or "candy ass."

I'm in a face-stabby mood today. Too many Reds and Cardinals fans in my sphere of infuence.

Up yours, you slack-jawed junk slut. Harris has basically taken a free pass from practice since the middle of '07. When his production on gameday justified it, fine. When it didn't, well, IR the fucker for a year if he's that badly hurt. I can put up with a player only being worth a damn one day a week if it's Sunday, but if he can't even manage that he needs to just call it a season. The fact that he's practicing maybe means he's going to show up this year.

Whose decision is it to IR him? It's not his it's Angelo and Lovie's. I know you know that so why are you going David Haugh on my ass?

Because he hates slack-jawed junk sluts?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #422 on: August 11, 2010, 12:12:04 PM »

He's a candy ass. I'm well on record as stating that Angelo and Lovie have a long history of tolerating bullshit. Alot of that bullshit involves Tommie Harris. He's been given special treatment long after he stopped playing like a special player. I don't care which one of three is most responsible for it, the fact that he's practicing now is a good sign. Practice isn't all that important in the long run, but the notion that he's no longer being treated with kid gloves is nice.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #423 on: August 11, 2010, 12:15:17 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 11, 2010, 12:12:04 PM

He's a candy ass. I'm well on record as stating that Angelo and Lovie have a long history of tolerating bullshit. Alot of that bullshit involves Tommie Harris. He's been given special treatment long after he stopped playing like a special player. I don't care which one of three is most responsible for it, the fact that he's practicing now is a good sign. Practice isn't all that important in the long run, but the notion that he's no longer being treated with kid gloves is nice.

Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #424 on: August 11, 2010, 12:17:04 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on August 11, 2010, 12:15:17 PM
Quote from: SKO on August 11, 2010, 12:12:04 PM

Also, I'll just go ahead and take the cheap shot and say that pampering his ass so he doesn't get hurt in practice doesn't do the team a lot of good when he goes and gets himself suspended from two games anyways for a violation of team rules and punching an opposing player.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #425 on: August 11, 2010, 12:27:21 PM »
So sad to see Tommie Harris go from a career trajectory similar to that of Dan Hampton's to that of Bryan Robinson's in the span of 3 seasons but I'll be goddamned if that's not exactly what has happened.

I feel for the guy, but at the same I grew weary from some of the bulslhit dribbling out of his mouth the last two seasons.  That and being a turd who gets himself ejected from a game 65 seconds in.  Hurt or not, there's no exuse to selfishly fuck your team in the ass like that.  Be a man and just shut the hell up if things aren't going your way.  Or quit.  Just stop acting like anybody should care about you if you if all you're doing is reminding us that you can't even shed one blocker--let alone the double-teams that made you a  beast when you were not so hurt and ordinary.  
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #426 on: August 11, 2010, 12:30:51 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on August 11, 2010, 12:27:21 PM
So sad to see Tommie Harris go from a career trajectory similar to that of Dan Hampton's to that of Bryan Robinson's in the span of 3 seasons but I'll be goddamned if that's not exactly what has happened.

I feel for the guy, but at the same I grew weary from some of the bulslhit dribbling out of his mouth the last two seasons.  That and being a turd who gets himself ejected from a game 65 seconds in.  Hurt or not, there's no exuse to selfishly fuck your team in the ass like that.  Be a man and just shut the hell up if things aren't going your way.  Or quit.  Just stop acting like anybody should care about you if you if all you're doing is reminding us that you can't even shed one blocker--let alone the double-teams that made you a  beast when you were not so hurt and ordinary.  

If your career trajectory went from its current course to mine, circa 2007-08, you'd get a little face-stabby too.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #427 on: August 11, 2010, 12:33:13 PM »
Quote from: Bort on August 11, 2010, 12:03:03 PM
Quote from: Yeti on August 11, 2010, 11:56:22 AM

I suppose I invited that.

Yes you did. Your friends are all fools.

You're my friend.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #428 on: August 11, 2010, 12:34:12 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 11, 2010, 12:33:13 PM
Quote from: Bort on August 11, 2010, 12:03:03 PM
Quote from: Yeti on August 11, 2010, 11:56:22 AM

I suppose I invited that.

Yes you did. Your friends are all fools.

You're my friend.

I never denied being a fool.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #429 on: August 11, 2010, 12:40:24 PM »
Here's a Twat from Zach Zaidman that raised my blood pressure a few points today:

QuoteMike Martz admits Frank Omiyale is not where he needs to be, but remains confident he is the right guy at right tackle

The NFL should be renamed to fit the word denial in there somehow.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #430 on: August 11, 2010, 12:47:55 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on August 11, 2010, 12:40:24 PM
Here's a Twat from Zach Zaidman that raised my blood pressure a few points today:

QuoteMike Martz admits Frank Omiyale is not where he needs to be, but remains confident he is the right guy at right tackle

The NFL should be renamed to fit the word denial in there somehow.

Sigh. More of the Kevin Shaffer experience then.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #431 on: August 11, 2010, 12:49:48 PM »
Which sport is it again where assistant coaches with one-year contracts go full-retard on their players to the press? The NFL isn't exactly unique in its lack of transparency. I wish the David Haughs of the world would kill the drama-queen entitlement bullshit and just tell us what they see.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #432 on: August 11, 2010, 12:52:51 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 11, 2010, 12:49:48 PM
Which sport is it again where assistant coaches with one-year contracts go full-retard on their players to the press? The NFL isn't exactly unique in its lack of transparency. I wish the David Haughs of the world would kill the drama-queen entitlement bullshit and just tell us what they see.

And we're back to Tommie Harris.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #433 on: August 11, 2010, 01:06:03 PM »

How about, "It's early and we need to see more from Omiyale before gifting him the starting job"?

Is that full-retard or a happy medium? Not everything has to be extreme.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #434 on: August 11, 2010, 01:16:10 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on August 11, 2010, 01:06:03 PM

How about, "It's early and we need to see more from Omiyale before gifting him the starting job"?

Is that full-retard or a happy medium? Not everything has to be extreme.

Well, that just makes my purchase of a gross of SURGE seem foolish.