News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Thigh Backwards  ( 2,631 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Thigh Backwards
« on: October 08, 2010, 08:52:22 AM »
Yeah, this needs a better thread title, but the story is awesome.

A Chicago White Sox logo was tattooed backward onto a woman's thigh, she alleges in a lawsuit filed Thursday.

Eugenia (Gina) Bebis of Elmwood Park went to Mystic Tattoo Art & Body Piercing in Chicago in early June for a thigh tattoo made up mainly of the Sox logo, according to the suit. She consulted with employee Micah St. John, and he worked up a proof of the design, the suit says.

Mr. St. John then inked the tattoo on the outside of her thigh, and when she was able to see it, she saw that it was backward, with word "Sox" in reverse, according to the suit, which names as defendants Mr. St. John and Mystic, 3120 N. Cicero Ave. in Chicago.

Ms. Bebis alleges in the complaint that she "has had to undergo extensive laser tattoo removal procedures, will require further procedures in the future, and will also require a different, larger tattoo to cover up the laser-faded backwards tattoo at issue."

The laser treatments have caused "severe and continuous pain," says the complaint, filed in Cook County Circuit Court.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Thigh Backwards
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 09:09:55 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 08, 2010, 08:52:22 AM

A Chicago White Sox logo was tattooed backward onto a woman's thigh, she alleges in a lawsuit filed Thursday.

Eugenia (Gina) Bebis of Elmwood Park went to Mystic Tattoo Art & Body Piercing in Chicago in early June for a thigh tattoo made up mainly of the Sox logo, according to the suit. She consulted with employee Micah St. John, and he worked up a proof of the design, the suit says.

Mr. St. John then inked the tattoo on the outside of her thigh, and when she was able to see it, she saw that it was backward, with word "Sox" in reverse, according to the suit, which names as defendants Mr. St. John and Mystic, 3120 N. Cicero Ave. in Chicago.

Ms. Bebis alleges in the complaint that she "has had to undergo extensive laser tattoo removal procedures, will require further procedures in the future, and will also require a different, larger tattoo to cover up the laser-faded backwards tattoo at issue."

The laser treatments have caused "severe and continuous pain," says the complaint, filed in Cook County Circuit Court.

This story is very  doog.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 09:15:05 AM »

I was waiting for a punchline about a mirror.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 09:18:13 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 08, 2010, 09:15:05 AM

Me too.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 11:15:28 AM »
Quote from: Bort on October 08, 2010, 09:18:13 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 08, 2010, 09:15:05 AM

Me too.

Me three!

(you like being in a category with me? I didn't think so, homo)

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 11:31:21 AM »

Why would someone go to the North side of Chicago to get a Sox tattoo?

Serves her right.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 11:33:58 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on October 08, 2010, 11:31:21 AM

Serves her right.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 11:36:22 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on October 08, 2010, 11:33:58 AM

Serves her right.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 11:43:59 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on October 08, 2010, 11:36:22 AM

Serves her right.

Dolphins are pretty.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 11:45:52 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on October 08, 2010, 11:43:59 AM

Serves her right.

Dolphins are pretty.

SKO agrees.

"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 11:51:03 AM »

Serves her right.

Dolphins are pretty.

When are you adding your trampstamp?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2010, 12:42:06 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on October 08, 2010, 11:51:03 AM

Serves her right.

Dolphins are pretty.

When are you adding to your trampstamp?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2010, 12:45:50 PM »
Guaranteed she's got a smokers voice like the Fun Girls from Mount Pilot.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen