News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its violent in here..... The Last Time You'll See J. Clausen Alive 10/10/10  ( 8,425 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 11, 2010, 09:30:03 AM
Quote from: Brownie on October 11, 2010, 09:13:03 AM
Quote from: PANK! on October 11, 2010, 08:52:22 AM
Jonathon Quinn Collins.  Guh.

God was that ugly.  Thank gord they played Carolina with Cutler out.  

I would start Hanie, and have Cutler as #2, if he's cleared at all, next week.  Give Jay another week and hope Hanie doesn't shit the bed.  But if he does, then you'll have to go with Cutler a week earlier to bail them out.  Seattle blows, should be another fartfest.  

Whatever they do, though, please please please send Collins away.  

If Cutler's cleared to play, he plays. There's no demoting him to the bullpen for a month, bringing him back as a starter only to have him fight with Derrick Lee in the dugout. We've seen that once before.

What's the problem with that? When Z hits people, good things happen.  The first time led to Barrett leaving.  The second led to Derrek leaving.

Maybe we can get Z to punch out Soriano!

Or you.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CT III on October 10, 2010, 09:54:05 PM
Quote from: SKO on October 10, 2010, 08:10:33 PM
Todd Collins 5.9 QB rating is now the lowest in Bears history among any QB with at least 25 attempts. Rick Mirer and Henry Burris laugh at your inadequacies, Todd.

Game.  Managed.

Todd Collins is available. Henry Burris without hands, arms, legs, or awareness.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: R-V on October 11, 2010, 10:21:33 AM
Todd Collins 5.9 QB rating is now the lowest in Bears history among any QB with at least 25 attempts. Rick Mirer and Henry Burris laugh at your inadequacies, Todd.

Game.  Managed.

Todd Collins is available. Henry Burris without hands, arms, legs, or awareness.

Intrepid Reader: SKO

[ grips Calgary Stampeders pennant and cries ]
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 11, 2010, 10:31:13 AM
Quote from: R-V on October 11, 2010, 10:21:33 AM

Game.  Managed.

Intrepid Reader: SKO

[ grips Calgary Stampeders pennant and cries ]

Kiss. The. Ring. Bitches.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

I would start Hanie, and have Cutler as #2, if he's cleared at all, next week.  Give Jay another week and hope Hanie doesn't shit the bed.  But if he does, then you'll have to go with Cutler a week earlier to bail them out.  Seattle blows, should be another fartfest.  

No. If Cutler has no signs of a concussion and is cleared by the Bears and an independent doctor he should play. The way they're going now he won't play if there's even the slightest hint of a sign of a concussion. Sitting out another week isn't going to lead to him having fewer non-signs of a concussion. If they aren't there, play the man. Fro Dog has been in Caleb Hanie's corner since he got here, so I know not to piss myself if he has to come in and save the day.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on October 11, 2010, 02:46:18 PM

No. If Cutler has no signs of a concussion and is cleared by the Bears and an independent doctor he should play. The way they're going now he won't play if there's even the slightest hint of a sign of a concussion. Sitting out another week isn't going to lead to him having fewer non-signs of a concussion. If they aren't there, play the man. Fro Dog has been in Caleb Hanie's corner since he got here, so I know not to piss myself if he has to come in and save the day.

Packer Huey saying that the Bears shouldn't start Cutler even if he's cleared is not surprising at all.

Something something.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PenPho on October 11, 2010, 03:00:28 PM

Packer Huey saying that the Bears shouldn't start Cutler even if he's cleared is not surprising at all.

Something something.

Jesus Christ, Huard. Although, I'm still scared that the line is going to get the guy killed. As seldom as the Bears threw the ball against that toothless Carolina pass rush, there were still a couple of big hits on the QB.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 11, 2010, 03:25:17 PM

Something something.

Jesus Christ, Huard. Although, I'm still scared that the line is going to get the guy killed. As seldom as the Bears threw the ball against that toothless Carolina pass rush, there were still a couple of big hits on the QB.

I think that they call that "fragging".
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CBStew on October 11, 2010, 03:46:14 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 11, 2010, 03:25:17 PM

Something something.

I think that they call that "fragging".

(||)

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
Wait a second: A rational argument from a local columnist?  Not possible. 

Of course, the meatheads are arguing that if the Bears make the playoffs this year, that would be bad because Lovie wouldn't get fired after this season. 

My God, people are stupid. 

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: fiveouts on October 11, 2010, 08:52:22 PM
Wait a second: A rational argument from a local columnist?  Not possible. 

Of course, the meatheads are arguing that if the Bears make the playoffs this year, that would be bad because Lovie wouldn't get fired after this season. 

My God, people are stupid. 

Whatever it takes to keep Huh away from the Blackhawks.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16