News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fire up the Hatemobile  ( 10,931 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fire up the Hatemobile
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2010, 01:54:50 PM »
Quote from: Eli on April 26, 2010, 01:41:22 PM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 26, 2010, 01:20:14 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on April 26, 2010, 01:18:41 PM
I don't get this at all.  Even when Soriano plays like shit, I find him very difficult to hate.  He takes responsibility when he sucks, he hated Milton Bradley, and at least he keeps himself in shape.  He can't catch a baseball, but it's not for lack of effort.

Yeah.  He only shows lack of effort at the plate on triples that he turns into doubles.

I deplore him for being the first baseball player in history to stand at home plate and misjudge a fly ball as a home run.

How sad, Eli.  If you'd been paying attention, you'd have hundreds of other ballplayers to deplore.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2010, 02:00:55 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on April 26, 2010, 01:52:19 PM
Quote from: SKO on April 26, 2010, 01:29:10 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on April 26, 2010, 01:22:02 PM
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on April 26, 2010, 11:54:05 AM
I hate Alfonso Soriano no matter how much he hits.  He's a cockrocket and I hate him.

I don't get this at all.  Even when Soriano plays like shit, I find him very difficult to hate.  He takes responsibility when he sucks, he hated Milton Bradley, and at least he keeps himself in shape.  He can't catch a baseball, but it's not for lack of effort.

I'm with THIS.

I hate his contract and that we'll be most likely watching him run around in LF like the ball is made out of malaria for another 5 years, but as for the guy himself...seems very stand-up.

Meaning he'll probably get accused of sexual assault in the next 6 months.

Are you trying to say Rapelisberger seemed like a stand up guy before the sexual assault accusations?

I disagree.

That rapist didn't even play for Notre Dame.  HOW DARE HE BESMIRCH OUR MEME???

The last thing I'm going to do is defend his character, because I think he's a piece of crap.

That said, if you're going to attack him, you should probably come with better sources than a muddled Bill Cowher, Najeh Davenport and Joey Porter.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2010, 02:02:59 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 26, 2010, 02:00:55 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on April 26, 2010, 01:52:19 PM
Quote from: SKO on April 26, 2010, 01:29:10 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on April 26, 2010, 01:22:02 PM
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on April 26, 2010, 11:54:05 AM
I hate Alfonso Soriano no matter how much he hits.  He's a cockrocket and I hate him.

I'm with THIS.

I hate his contract and that we'll be most likely watching him run around in LF like the ball is made out of malaria for another 5 years, but as for the guy himself...seems very stand-up.

Meaning he'll probably get accused of sexual assault in the next 6 months.

Are you trying to say Rapelisberger seemed like a stand up guy before the sexual assault accusations?

I disagree.

That rapist didn't even play for Notre Dame.  HOW DARE HE BESMIRCH OUR MEME???

The last thing I'm going to do is defend his character, because I think he's a piece of crap.

That said, if you're going to attack him, you should probably come with better sources than a muddled Bill Cowher, Najeh Davenport and Joey Porter.

If I can't trust Najeh Davenport's opinion of someone's moral character, then I can't trust anyone at all.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2010, 02:59:28 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 26, 2010, 01:54:50 PM

Yeah.  He only shows lack of effort at the plate on triples that he turns into doubles.

I deplore him for being the first baseball player in history to stand at home plate and misjudge a fly ball as a home run.

How sad, Eli.  If you'd been paying attention, you'd have hundreds of other ballplayers to deplore.

I deplore him for that stupid fucking hop.  Goddamnit, he can't even gather in a grounder, but he'll be a complete douchecock and hop for fllyballs?  I just can't stand him.  Sorry.  It's irrational and retarded, but that's my thing.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2010, 03:42:54 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on April 26, 2010, 02:59:28 PM
I don't get this at all.  Even when Soriano plays like shit, I find him very difficult to hate.  He takes responsibility when he sucks, he hated Milton Bradley, and at least he keeps himself in shape.  He can't catch a baseball, but it's not for lack of effort.

Yeah.  He only shows lack of effort at the plate on triples that he turns into doubles.

I deplore him for that stupid fucking hop.  Goddamnit, he can't even gather in a grounder, but he'll be a complete douchecock and hop for fllyballs?  I just can't stand him.  Sorry.  It's irrational and retarded, but that's my thing.

Well, if you, Chuck and PenFoe are all against him, then goddamn, I'm all for him!

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2010, 03:43:25 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on April 26, 2010, 03:42:54 PM
I don't get this at all.  Even when Soriano plays like shit, I find him very difficult to hate.  He takes responsibility when he sucks, he hated Milton Bradley, and at least he keeps himself in shape.  He can't catch a baseball, but it's not for lack of effort.

Yeah.  He only shows lack of effort at the plate on triples that he turns into doubles.

I deplore him for that stupid fucking hop.  Goddamnit, he can't even gather in a grounder, but he'll be a complete douchecock and hop for fllyballs?  I just can't stand him.  Sorry.  It's irrational and retarded, but that's my thing.

Well, if you, Chuck and PenFoe are all against him, then goddamn, I'm all for him!

Yellon's for him.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2010, 04:02:16 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 26, 2010, 03:43:25 PM

Yellon's for him.

In that case, I'm indifferent.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2010, 06:21:48 PM »
My friend met Rapelisburger at a celebrity golf outing and said he acted like a total dick to everybody who approached him. Not just adults either, young kids. If you enter a celebrity golf tournament for charity, you don't necessarily have to sign autographs, but the idea is that your appearance there will attract paying customers who will donate money to a cause because they get a chance to meet you. If that's not your thing, don't enter. Completely anecdotal and not backed up by facts of any kind other than the ones that are out about him getting suspended for being a human paraquat.

Fuck him and fuck his old man. I remember watching those two on draft day. I hope they both lose a battle with syphillis. 
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2010, 07:16:39 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 26, 2010, 06:21:48 PM
My friend met Rapelisburger at a celebrity golf outing and said he acted like a total dick to everybody who approached him. Not just adults either, young kids. If you enter a celebrity golf tournament for charity, you don't necessarily have to sign autographs, but the idea is that your appearance there will attract paying customers who will donate money to a cause because they get a chance to meet you. If that's not your thing, don't enter. Completely anecdotal and not backed up by facts of any kind other than the ones that are out about him getting suspended for being a human paraquat.

Fuck him and fuck his old man. I remember watching those two on draft day. I hope they both lose a battle with syphillis. 

Although, to be fair to Rapesmorewomen, if that guy is friends with you, then he must be a cumstain douche.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2010, 07:40:09 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on April 26, 2010, 07:16:39 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 26, 2010, 06:21:48 PM

Although, to be fair to Rapesmorewomen, if that guy is friends with you, then he must be a cumstain douche.

Shut up, Todd. You're a Chad.

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2010, 09:30:12 PM »
Gerry Davis is a fucking piece of shit.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2010, 10:48:37 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 26, 2010, 03:43:25 PM

Yellon's for him.

Who's Yellin'?  I ain't yellin'.  I'm talkin' plain and pretty-like. 

I'm not so crazy aboot Sosiano right now, either, though.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2010, 11:27:43 PM »
This here's a .500 ballclub. I like baseball more than I like you ugly, foul-mouthed cunts.

Go. KUB. BEEZ.

And go fucketh thine self if you aint down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoUrciUGnGA&playnext_from=TL&videos=bSKOOQuE9Os&feature=grec

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2010, 03:14:45 PM »
Fuck you Apex. This team sucks a greased Paulcock.

1st and 2nd with no one out and Ramirez up = FAILMOBILE.

Toot toot, motherfuckers.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2010, 05:56:12 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 28, 2010, 03:14:45 PM
Fuck you Apex. This team sucks a greased Paulcock.

1st and 2nd with no one out and Ramirez up = FAILMOBILE.

Toot toot, motherfuckers.

I still like them more than Paul.