News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Hangover: ส่วนที่สอง  ( 3,364 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Hangover: ส่วนที่สอง
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 07:09:49 PM »
Quote from: Alrish Yeltin on June 13, 2011, 06:13:27 PM
Quote from: CBStew on June 13, 2011, 06:01:58 PM
SPOILER ALERT!   

The first one was hilarious.   I was embarassed for them on this one.   They merely were trying to imitate the first movie.   A marriage is about to take place in both.  They wake up in a hotel in both with no recollection of what happened the previous night.  Someone is missing in both, they set about to find him.  Missing tooth=facial tatoo (missing finger?)  Tiger and chicken=monkey in a Rolling Stones vest.  Baby masterbates=monkey chews on penis.  Mike Tyson=Mike Tyson.   etc. etc. etc.

The gags weren't funny.  No lols.   In fact the theater that I was in was stony silent throughout. 

You snobby californians
NONE OF YOU KNOW YETTI AT ALL.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2011, 07:57:44 PM »
SPOILER ALERT!  

The first one was hilarious.   I was embarassed for them on this one.   They merely were trying to imitate the first movie.   A marriage is about to take place in both.  They wake up in a hotel in both with no recollection of what happened the previous night.  Someone is missing in both, they set about to find him.  Missing tooth=facial tatoo (missing finger?)  Tiger and chicken=monkey in a Rolling Stones vest.  Baby masterbates=monkey chews on penis.  Mike Tyson=Mike Tyson.   etc. etc. etc.

The gags weren't funny.  No lols.   In fact the theater that I was in was stony silent throughout.  

You snobby californians

No argument here
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2011, 08:34:15 PM »
Quote from: Bort on June 13, 2011, 07:09:49 PM
SPOILER ALERT!   

The first one was hilarious.   I was embarassed for them on this one.   They merely were trying to imitate the first movie.   A marriage is about to take place in both.  They wake up in a hotel in both with no recollection of what happened the previous night.  Someone is missing in both, they set about to find him.  Missing tooth=facial tatoo (missing finger?)  Tiger and chicken=monkey in a Rolling Stones vest.  Baby masterbates=monkey chews on penis.  Mike Tyson=Mike Tyson.   etc. etc. etc.

The gags weren't funny.  No lols.   In fact the theater that I was in was stony silent throughout. 

You snobby californians
NONE OF YOU KNOW YETTI AT ALL.

Trust me, this ass is a mutha fuckin hurted

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 07:43:00 AM »
SPOILER ALERT!   

Sorry, YetiDubbs.  But Stew's right on this one.  I did laugh at times, but it was mostly at Alan.  Oh, and when Senior Chang said "You sunk my battleship!"  After that, it was a lame imitation of the first movie.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"